Status: Inactive

The Boy Who Never Grew Up

-4-

I was woken up with the names screaming, "James, Micheal!" Flying to the ceiling in case the Lost Boys had found us. But it was only Adeline's screaming. I flew over to her shaking her awake. She was in cold sweat in tears. Her big light brown eyes locked with my green ones. "Who's James and Micheal?"

"My brothers," She responded and sat up, while I flew back into a chair watching her. Her shoulders started to become shaky, and her hands becoming clammy. "I would rather go home actually." Her words like before when she yelled at me pierced through me, again.
"Figured it out yourself," And I left again with her yelling after me. I didn't bother going to go see Hook. What's the matter with her? First she wants to stay then she wants to leave, even then, would she ever return? Most likely not. Where was Tinkerbell when I needed her? I headed to her home place to where she sat in the most giant tree in Neverland. Tinkerbell was actually princess of the fairies, and of course her parents are the royalties, Queen and King of the fairies.

She was sitting with her crown looking bored, with chin in hand, and her wings a bit droopy because of her mood. I felt myself grin, she was always like this. "Tink!" I whispered a bit loudly, I saw her spring up a bit, she recognized my voice, "Tinker bell," She saw me and turned her head away from me. I knew she couldn't resist. Tink then got up and flew over to me, still slightly mad, but could never stay mad. "Want to have some fun?" She nodded her head with delight and we flew off. We flew over the forest purposely to tease the Lost Boys, who's arrows that had been shot but only missed.
"Peter!" a distant shout was called, it was her . I ignored her and kept moving forward, if she wished to leave then she could. I wasn't going to stop her.

Tink and I eventually flew down to where a lost boy had met us. Well, two of them. One was taller and one seemed pretty young. Too young to be "lost" for that matter. He was probably following the bigger must be close, or maybe related.
The taller one already drew out his bow and I stood there with a smile. Tink standing as well, soon as he let go I only flew up and laughed. "Nice try!" I shouted. I saw Adeline worming through the jungle, lost. Not vulnerable but had no clue what path to take. She circled, and caught on quickly that she did and went straight avoiding to make any turns so she would not make another circle. She ended where the mermaids were immediately turning around, she knew not to get involved with those creatures. She went back to the Indian tribe who gladly accepted her return. Whatever, like they knew anything anyway.
This is Neverland, a place to where you can never grow up and never return. I will never return to the wretched place, no school, no adults to tell me what to do. I've been doing this plenty, for who knows how long? And I don't plan on going back, that's for sure. I can eat what I want, when I want, sleep for however long, whenever, wherever, I can do anything and no one can tell me what to do! The most fun part is that I can fly, always filled with happy thoughts and don't have to worry about anything. It's truly paradise.
There's no one like me here, where man can never grow old and fly. It really is the life. I don't recall any memories though, not ever since I came here, and I plan just to do that. Adeline can do whatever she wants, she's just going to have to find her own way back home and if she gets caught by the Lost Boys, that was her own fault.
I played my flute nice and loud for everyone to hear. Even for the Lost Boys. Weather it be their lullaby or their chance to strike. Just a random tune I make, nothing special, it's entertaining and it passes the time.
I usually like to drift like the night sky clouds as I play, the moonlight silhouettes my body. My shadow listens to the melody making it sleep and stay to put up with me. I end up sleeping in the sky. I like it. Cause I actually end up waking up with white puffy clouds around me, as if they were pillows and blankets.

As I started to wake up I can slowly hear my name start to chant. Peter... I still continue to sleep, ignoring my 'dream'. Peter, it's time to wake up, love. It feels as if my body were slowly shaking, someone urging me to get up.
Peter, it's morning, your fath- My eyes flashed open before the voice could finish their sentence. No, I will not gave any of that. I will never remember. Go away, go away! I don't want to think of any of you! I don't know you.

I don't know you.

I don't know you.

I started to feel my breathing finally return to normal, forgetting about what I was panicking about. All that mattered wasn't remembering. I plan to do just that. I didn't bother getting Tink. I flew out of the sky and on to the floor. How long has it been since I actually felt the solid soil ground? I wasn't sure at all. Tink wasn't at my side anymore but I didn't really care. I needed to her. Adeline, for some reason something was off and something just wasn't plain right. Just something, but I couldn't put my finger right.
I headed to the Indian village but I was only then chased out, not seeing Adeline anywhere in sight. If she wasn't there, then where was she? My second instant thought were that she was captured, by the Lost Boys. I quickly gathered weapons, a dagger and a bow, I can always mess around with them, but dangers like these, I couldn't risk.

I flew over the forest seeing the small flicker, and headed straight for it. Tink beside two boys with bows aimed at Adeline who was already unconscious. "Don't touch her!" I screamed, one aimed one of their bows at me ready to kill, I aimed mine at the other to where he was aiming at Adeline. Tension was thick, none of us made the move. If I moved, I would kill his partner and he would kill me. If he moved, I would shoot him and his partner will kill Adeline. There were many negatives in this situation. Tink swarmed behind me but I ignored her when she tried to whisper excuses. She wasn't my friend, she wasn't true, she tried to kill Adeline. More like, murder. I didn't bother listening to her excuses.

Both boys seemed to look slightly like. One was taller, and built he was about sixteen, glasses, dark brown hair, and dark eyes. The little one, much shorter, shared the same hair color with Adeline and eyes. Both were extremely covered with dirt, they've been in the woods way too long, lost for too long. All three of us were cringing trying to keep steady, seeing who would make the first move. We circled around each other, but I was no where near close to Adeline. My fingers were becoming red, and sore, my arms slowly losing stamina. How long were we standing? I can't tell you, because the fact that it's hard to trace minuets when your life is on the line, but from what I can tell you, it feels like hours. "Just let her go," I breathed steadily, "just let her go, and I won't do any harm to you or your...brother." I guessed. The older Lost Boy wild eyes started calm. He slowly lowered down his weapon, so did his brother and I promised to lower mine too, ans I did. Both brothers sprinted off with their weapons and I did the same heading to Adeline.
"Wake up!" I shook her a bit, "Wake up!" I put my head against her chest, her heart slowly fading. Her breathing, slowing. Panicking, I can feel my eyes swell up. Oh, if I grew up I would know what to do!! I would've learned how, and I would've known how to save people, I would've known the dangers if I grew up!
I grabbed my head, tears running down my cheeks that it stung my eyes. I never cried before, and I don't know why I'm doing it now. "Someone!" I screamed, and sobbed at the same time, "someone help me." Tink stood there and tried comforting me but I slapped her away.

"It's your fault, you killed her! She's dying because of you!" I knew what she did, and I knew what she was up to. She can't deny it cause she knew that I knew. She made a soft jingle but I shook my head, I wasn't going to listen. No, I'm not going to listen to her ever again.

There were rustles in the bushes, I got my bow and arrows ready as my tears fell down, I will protect her to the very end. It was the Lost boy with the glasses, he saw how weak I was now. He wasn't suppose to but for some reason, I don't think he was going to take advantage of that.. He knelt down next to me swiftly, his brother in the bushes without interrupting. He glared at the treacherous fairy who had told him lies obviously. He put a finger to his lips then to hers, motioning to do the same. I did but he shook his head and made a sigh. He made a puckering sound and I shook my head in disgust but he cracked a small smile, but went back to seriousness. He motioned me forward to proceed. A kiss, he wants me to kiss her.
"You do it," I told him, but he shrugged, meaning that she meant nothing to him but to me there was something .

"I can't." I said shaking my head, but why couldn't I? He rolled his eyes and pushed my head down to Adeline's face. He held my head firm so I couldn't go back up and I finally leaned down pressing my lips to hers and I felt her breath quicken. I lifted up in surprised and she opened hers with the same expression. She took my dagger and aimed it at the Lost Boy, but I shouted and grabbed her.
"No, he helped you!"

"He tried to kill me!" She denied.

"No, Tink tricked him into doing so!" Hatred in her eyes turned to me and trusting by lowering the dagger. Her face fell when she got a closer look at the boy.
"Michael?" The boy froze. Was that his name?

"Is your name Michael?" I asked more gently so he wouldn't try to kill us.

"Where have you been, where's James?" The smaller boy came out with the same cold stoned expression as his brother. But he froze too when he saw her.

"Wendy," they both said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg finally. Sorry if it's cheesy. D: