Status: Still only 14 subscribers . O:

Throwing Kisses At The Sky

Love Is Waiting

The next day of school was tiring, I felt like ripping my hair out one by one. Brian and I had gotten in trouble for ditching detention, which landed us two extra hours in detention. I brushed it off quickly, it was better than calling my parents and getting in trouble with them. Lunch time was rolling in quickly, and I was feeling a little relieved that the girls from yesterday didn’t say anything or do anything today. They just kind of sat there and glared at me, with stupid smirks on their face. On my way to the spot I ate at yesterday, I brushed past a couple big guys, and they were staring at me. I hadn’t seen them before, and they were wearing football jerseys, so I quickly assumed they were the school’s football team.

“Hey you!” One of them called out from the crowd.

I flinched and stopped walking to turn around and look at him. A small guy in the group came out, and he approached me, leaning on the locker beside me. I could see the flirty smirk on his face and it made me feel odd.

“What’s your name hottie?” He asked me, licking his lips.

“Jenny…” I mumbled, glancing around.

“Cool, I’m Chester. I didn’t know we got a new student.” He mused, looking me over.

I shifted and stepped back from him, “I started yesterday.” I said quietly.

“Really? Do you want eat lunch with me and my buddies?”

I hesitated before I looked around, wishing that I had met up with Brian at his locker instead of leaving class as quick as I could. I twirled my finger against my thigh and I shook my head, looking at Chester. He didn’t look pleased with my head shake. I turned to walk away from him when he grabbed my shoulder. I closed my eyes and braced myself for whatever was going to come next, but nothing happened. His hand was gone from my shoulder instantly, and there was a loud thump. I looked over my shoulder to see Brian had Chester pushed up against the lockers, and Chester looked scared out of his mind.

“Fuck off.” Brian growled before he pulled him from the locker and shoved him towards his foot ball friends.

Brian turned towards me and he put his hand on the small of my back and led me down the hallway. I felt tears start to form in my eyes and I quickly brushed them away as Brian and I entered a deserted hallway.

“I’m sorry I did that in front of you, you just looked so scared…” He muttered, running his hand up the side of his face, looking at me.

He saw the tears dripping down my face as I stood there and silently cried, and the look on his face switched to confusion as he stood there not knowing what to do. I wrapped my arms around myself and I kept my head down, I felt pathetic. Suddenly, arms wrapped around me and I was engulfed in Brian’s arms. Brian started to hum something and he rocked side to side to the rhythm of the song he hummed and he waited until I stopped crying.

“Are you alright?” He asked me, taking a step back.

“I’m fine…” I don’t know how many times I’ve told somebody that, and I wasn’t really fine.

“Are you sure?” He stared at me, searching for a better answer.

“Yeah, Just leave it okay?” I mumbled, rubbing my face.

He nodded his head and looked away from me, his lips pursed in a straight line. He was silent for a couple seconds before there were footsteps hurrying down the hallway. I looked around to see Johnny, Zacky, Jimmy and Matt coming down the hallway. Jimmy rushed towards us and he tackled Brian down to the ground. The thump made me flinch, and I stepped away from them as Jimmy started to wrestle to stay on top of Brian. Brian looked confused, but the look quickly changed as he started to laugh and wrestle with him back.

“I heard you almost punched Chester’s face in again.” Zacky commented as Brian and Jimmy rolled around.

“His fault completely.” Brian answered his breathing heavy.

“You’re going to get suspended again if Chester tells his dad.” Matt spoke, his voice stern and fatherly.

“Whatever, the fucker can do what he wants. I don’t care if his fathers the king of the fucking world, they can both kiss my ass.” Brian heaved, throwing Jimmy off of him as he stood up.

Brian’s attitude had shifted completely with the guys; he was ten times cockier and looked ten times more confident then when he did with me while I was crying. Matt glanced over at me and his brow raised instantly as he walked towards me, I stepped back from him, but he just took another step towards me.

“Were you crying?” He asked, moving his face closer to mine.

I stayed silent as I nodded my head, looking away from his captivating hazel eyes.

“Did Chester hurt you or something?” The look on his face was dark, it scared me.

“He asked me to eat lunch with him and I said no, and walked away from him. He grabbed my shoulder, and I’m used to people pushing me and throwing me around, so I got scared when he did.” I mumbled, quietly so no one else heard.

Matt nodded his head and he ruffled my hair, smiling. I smiled back and he turned away from me and returned to the guys while I stood there awkwardly as they spoke about going out for lunch today. Brian glanced over at me and he made a motion with his hand, telling me to come over. I took a couple big steps towards them, and Jimmy threw his arm over my shoulder.

“My sweet little baby!” Jimmy sang, pulling me into him, cradling my head in his big arms.

“Dude, what are you doing to her head?” Zacky laughed.

“Shut up!? A father can’t hold his child?!” Jimmy yelled at Zacky, feeling insulted.

Everyone laughed, but Brian’s laugh stood out more than others. Maybe because it was louder than the others, maybe it was because my brain was focused on him. I sighed softly and Jimmy grinned, letting me go. The guys invited me out to lunch and we went to some diner close to the school.

The end of the day rolled around and Brian and I served our extra hours in detention and left. Today, Brian walked me home, and then he left to Zacky’s house where band practice was. I waved good-bye to Brian and jogged up the steps inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for the comments you guys! <3
Here's another chapter. :3
I wanna know if I'm going too slow or too fast, please leave a comment below of what you think.
Oh, I've reached 10 subscribers. If I get five more, I'll post another chapter!

So, comment and subscribe!

Ps, here's Jennys outfit <3