Status: Still only 14 subscribers . O:

Throwing Kisses At The Sky

High School Never Ends

A week passed by since the Chester incident, and no one but Brian and the guys talked to me. I learned that Jimmy and Matt both had girls they’ve been dating since grade nine, and they were happy. They wanted me to meet the girls, but apparently that wasn’t a good idea. Aside that, Brian and I have been getting along the best out of the group, he taught me some strings on the guitar, and he even came to get me in the morning to get to school. Sometimes Jimmy joined us on our walk since they live less than three houses away. It was fun, the first week of school; my mom was noticing that I was happier here then at my old school. My parents and grandparents were relatively happy, and that made me happier.

Going back to school after such a boring weekend was the worst, I hadn’t seen Brian the whole weekend, and my parents were constantly bothering me to go out for walks. I just sat at home, in my room like every other day. I sighed and threw on a pair of dark skinny jeans and a light blue Hollister V-neck tee-shirt. I grabbed my purse and my cell phone and walked downstairs. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw Brian sitting with my family eating pancakes and laughing. I raised my brow and stood in the doorway.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” I asked from my spot.

“Oh my god Jenny, these pancakes are amazing! Try one!” Brian moaned, getting up from his spot.

He carried his plate towards me and shoved it in my face. I laughed and grabbed one, “I know they’re good, my nana is the best cook ever.” I stated proudly.

“We’re having a barbecue tonight, you should come Brian.” My Grandpa spoke, his voice holding all authority.

“I think I have band practice tonight but I’ll ask the guys!” He laughed, wolfing down the rest of the pancakes.

“Yeah, we better hurry up or were going to be late!” I grabbed him by his bicep, and dragged him to the front door.

“Have a good day you too!” My mom yelled after us.

By the time I realized it, I had ran halfway down the street with Brian trailing behind me trying to keep up. My face felt hot and I whirled around to face Brian.

“I’m sorry you had to wait for me. I totally forgot you came to get me in the morning.” I mumbled, brushing my black bangs back.

“It’s alright, you’re family is awesome! Your grandpa is so funny.” He smiled, rubbing my hair. I blushed harder and we continued our walk to school.

Arriving at the school parking lot, we were greeted by Jimmy and Johnny who were wrestling each other to the ground, Matt and Zacky were just having a conversation among themselves. When Jimmy spotted us, he left Johnny on the floor and tackled Brian to the ground.

“Kiss my ass Brian! Kiss my ass!” He yelled, making an attempt to stick his ass in Brians face who was doing well with keeping his ass away from his face.

I laughed and walked around them to Matt and Zacky and stood there awkwardly.

“Morning Jenny.” Matt said. Zacky just gave me a curt nod and smiled.

“Hey Matt. I was just wondering if you guys have band practice today?”
“No, we do not.” He answered me, raising his brow. .

“Do you guys wanna come to a barbecue at my place then? My parents already invited Brian.”

Matt hesitated a bit before he gave an answer, which was yes. The rest of the guys agreed and we all went to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh gosh.
I know I know, it's soooo short.
The next one will be longer, more loving.
:'c Sorry for not updating at all for a month!
I promise to have another update in the next few days, or maybe even tonight.
<3 comment and subscribe!