Status: Complete

I Don't Love You, Like I Did Yesterday

Getting Lost Within Myself

Lex's P.O.V.

"We're here!" I heard Jesse shout from downstairs. I laughed and shook my head at the the fact that everyone just walks in my house.

"I'll be down in a minute!" I entered my bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

I had just finished packing my stuff. I know, warped isn't for another month, but I like to be ready. I had already called my dad and let him know, and called Brett back. They're going to give us all the details within the next week. I invited people to the party, letting them know to bring beer and stuff. You can never have enough alcohol.

I put on my black and neon rainbow bikini, with matching board shorts. I grabbed a black tanktop and some flip flops as I changed into my outfit for the night. Duke was laying on the plush black comforter on my bed. I patted him on the head, tying my hair into a loose ponytail, leaving my bangs free. I looked at the clock.

5:32 pm. I shrugged and reached for a pair of aviators that had blue and green stained lenses. I walked down the steps and decided to join the party, that had probably started with out me.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

"Charlie!" I shouted to my dog. I stood against the frame of my front door with his leash in my hands. "Wanna go for a walk?" I smiled as he came running toward me excitedly and attached his leash to his collar.

"Let's go buddy." I shut the door and went on my merry way, wrapping the leash around my knuckles, just in case he saw another dog. For some reason, he really disliked other males. I walked around the neighborhood for a little while, enjoying the evening alone.

Don't get me wrong, I love Sally. But, sometimes I just need alone time to focus on myself and sort my thoughts. Damn it. I sound like a chick. One thing I did need to think about, was if I should bring Sally on tour. I know Brett will give her time off, but I don't know if I could handle it. Tour was always something you share with people that understand the experience. I really do love her, but I'm not sure about it.

I sighed, removed my sunglasses and put them in the pocket of my black basketball shorts. I looked over at Charlie and a thought came into my mind.

Lex would love him, she adores animals.

I cringed. These thoughts were becoming more frequent, and it made me think I was loosing it. Of course, there was nothing I could do about it. I just could never, ever voice them around anyone, especially Sally.

I sighed again. I furrowed my eyebrows as I turned the corner with Charlie. I'd been doing a lot of sighing lately. I decided to call the rest of my band when I got home, letting them know about warped.

Hopefully that'll take my mind off of all this...

Lex's P.O.V.

"TO SKYLINE!" Dylan, Jesse, Mattie, and I downed our shots of cherry pinnacle, breaking apart from our circle. I grimaced at the taste.

Deja VĂș

I smiled as Courtney, Dylan's girlfriend, put on Metallica's Black album. People in the yard started dancing.

We all did four more rounds of shots of the disgusting liquid, until the God forsaken bottle was empty.

I smiled, and reached over to the cooler we had designated for liquor to grab a bottle of tropical Jack. I made the four of us drinks, and decided to see how much we could chug. Hey, it's a party, right? I lit up a cigarette as we walked down the steps into the yard.

"Holy shit!" I grinned and pointed near the pool. Everyone followed my lead. There was an already rapped keg sitting there.

"KEGSTAND!" Dylan shouted and I grinned as everyone cheered. "WHO'S FIRST?"

People threw their arms in the air and others just shouted from the pool.

"Me!" I tossed my empty red solo cup somewhere in my yard and Dylan grinned.

"Come on Lex, you first." He smiled and handed the tap to me, I bent down and bit it, putting both hands on the rim of the metal while Dylan and Jesse held my legs up in the air, so that I was upside down. People took pictures, and I could see from under my bangs that Amy was recording it. Somehow, I was still holding my cigarette.

"One! Two! Three! Four!" Mattie and the rest of the party started to chant. By the time they got to 19, I knew I was done. I kicked my leg up higher to let them know to bring me back down.

"Twenty!" Everyone yelled and I grinned as I wiped the beer off of my chin and stood up fully.

I took a drag of my cigarette and walked over to Amy, who was still recording.

"I'm a fucking boss." I grinned and she laughed.

"Heads up!" Mattie shouted, and before I could respond, he wrapped and arm around my waist and jumped into the pool.

I screamed as we hit the water, knocking people off of their floats, sending alcohol and a few people down into the water with us.

Life couldn't get any better than this...
♠ ♠ ♠
12 subs & 6 comments in just 2 chapters?
I love you guys <3