Status: ongoing c:

It All Started With Fear

Back to the Start

I grabbed a plain orange v-neck and shorts from the huge mound of ""stuff"" that is my closet, quickly put it on and rushed out of the room.

"Goooood Morning! I baked waffles for breakfast!" Sofia, my sister grinned.

"I'd love to eat breakfast but Jared and Garrett invited me to Garrett's house an hour ago and yeeaahh..." Yep my new friends met my sister 2 days ago when they dropped me off to her house. Their jaws somehow dropped when they saw my sister. Well, she IS pretty.. the exact opposite of me, the human potato.

"Pleeeaasee? It's been a long time since you ate breakfast here! I missed you Reena!" She begged.

"I guess they can wait" I sat down. I did it again. My sister has this strategy of looking so pitiful and cute when she wants something to go her way. And I hate it. That's one of the reasons my parents love her so much. (Well besides the fact that she's smart, and athletic and talented and perfect)

"I'm going now!" mouth still full of that scrumptious sugar glazed waffle.

I stopped in front of Garrett's door, thinking if I should ring the doorbell or knock on the door. I was about to knock on the door when it opened.

"Woah" Jared almost bumped into me. Good thing he was able to pull back in the last second.

"Hi Jared, you guys invited me here?"

"Yep. We're having a movie marathon, come in! Garrett's inside, I'm just going to buy us drinks."

"Come in, Garrett's inside. I'm just going to buy us drinks, I'll be back"

"Uh okay, so I'll just go straight in." I went inside amd saw Garrett curled up on the sofa, munching up some popcorn.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"Sooo, what are we watching today?"

"Rise of the Dead" he plainly said.

I froze. RISE OF THE FUCKING DEAD. I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH THAT IN MY WHOLE LIFE. One, because I'm a pussy over movies/shows that involves clowns, gore, zombies, ghosts and eveything supernatural. Two, because that movie contains clowns, gore, zombies, ghosts and everything supernatural.

"Wow, they say that movie's really horrifying" was all I said.

"Yeah I guess. Why, are </i>you</i> scared?"

"N-no. I- uh I mean who gets scared over that kind of thing right?"

"Okay if you say so" and with that, he started the movie and I just kept quiet, clutching the hem of my shirt as tight as I could.

10 minutes and 15 seconds. That's how long the movie has been playing, nothing really happened yet but I'm still FUCKING SCARED. As soon as the creepy background music started, I excused myself to go to the washroom. Maybe I'll just stay here until the movie is done but they'll think I "number two-ed" and that would be embarrassing. After a couple of minutes of ""thinking"" I decided to go out of the washroom and just think of unicorns and rainbows and leprechauns while watching the movie. I guess that would let me not focus on the movie too much. But as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom, Garrett wasn't there and unfortunately the movie was paused and the face of a bloody zombie clown was stuck on the screen.

"Garrett?"

But a weird silence answered me. I curled up in the sofa and ate some of Garrett's popcorn trying my best not to look on the tv screen.

"BOO!"

"Oh my dumb fuck shit!" I jumped off the sofa and let out a piercing shriek.

"I knew it you're scared!" He laughed

I didn't really want it to but tears suddenly started rolling down my face.

"Oh god you're crying. It was only a joke okay." He said panic taking over his face.

I can't believe I'm crying over this. This is just pathetic.

"I didn't mean to cry I'm sorry. Really, I am. I think I just got really surprised that's all."

"I'm sorry too. Honestly, we didn't have a good start. On our so called friendship, that is. I got annoyed at you for pointing out my fear for airplanes and I thought I would get even if I ""pointed out"" how scared you are of this movie."

"But I didn't point out your fear of planes or whatever. You did that to yourself when you started acting all freaky on the plane." Anger suddenly took over me. So this was all about that plane incident when he looked like a complete nutjob in front of everyone in the plane. And I thought I was the pathetic one.

"I know, and I'm sorry. So why don't we just start over and pretend that everything before this didn't happen?" He offered.

I calmed down "Okay, that sounds good to me. Have a fresh... "Restart"

"Yeah, so hi I'm Garrett Nickelsen and you are?"

"I'm Reena Davis. Nice to meet you Garrett." I offered my hand and he shook it in return.

So this "fresh restart" seems to working fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys have you seen Ghost's Ghosts?
and can I just rant here because it's WTK's concert today and I'M NOT GOING :((((
I HATE EVERYTHING ASHDBASHC I'M CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP FOR A WEEK NOW
AND NOT ONLY THAT WATIC/SYG/TC ON JUNE 2 AND I'M NOT GOING A G A I N
AND I CAN'T EVEN STALK THEM BECAUSE MONEY AND TRANSPORTATION PROBLEMS :(((
DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS??
okayy I'm done!
Hope you liked this chapter! c: