Status: awesome

dont close your eyes

after

It had been 2 years after my hallucination they called it. They said that because I was diffrent than other people and thought diffrently than other people. But I know what I saw they had me in therapy. I hated it. I despised it. I quit it. My mom had yelled at me and screamed at me to go to the therapists appointment, but I thought it was a waste of my time and I haad moved out. I started living with my boyfriend Jon. We lived in his apartment away from where I had the little scene. My phone ringed as I turned over and unwrapped Jons arms from my waist. "Hello..." I groaned sitting up and fluffed my hair. "Hey listen...umm..I need you to come over immediately." I swung my legs over the bed and looked at the caller ID it was a number I never had called or had a call from. "Who is this..??" The person heavily breathed over the phone.. It said in a immediate raspy and warning tone."Your worst nightmare.." I chuckled and looked out the window the sun was coming over the horizon. Then when I didnt hear an immediate chuckle or a person trying to hide a laugh I got serious."I asked who is this..??" I repeated they chuckled an evil laugh. They soon coughed and said flatly.. "You will find out soon enough." There was a dial tone. I laid back down thinking it was some Junior high kids pulling a prank on me. My pillow was suddenly wet with a red liquid and I urged to get up it felt as if hands were pushing me down. I mumbled and screamed unable to open my mouth. I tried to tap Jon who was fast asleep next to me. He didnt budge I cried out prayed to myself silently finding god in all of this chaos which came from a phone call. Then everything was gone and I ....woke up. I looked at the alarm clock it was 11:23 am I rubbed my eyes and found Jon coming out the bathroom. "Hey sleepy head." I smirked and tried to cover the beads of sweat and sweat on the pillow. He kissed my lips softly and said You want some breakfast I nodded yes and he padded off to the kitchen. I turned the pillow over and laid on the dryside... I dont know if it was a curse or just some weird dream but it felt as if a horrible past was coming back to reality.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is my official final chapter the chapter one was intro hope u love it...PLZZZZZ COMMENT