Sequel: Safe & Sound
Status: Finished!!!

Echo

I just wanna feel alive and, get to see your face again

Nicole:

I have been thinking about Marc said, and maybe he was right. If I really loved Tyler I would learn to make things work. But I just don't know how to do that right now. I'm sure Tyler is over me now and he is finding some other girl to go after. I don't think I will be going after a new guy anytime soon. All the drama between Jordan, Tyler and I has made me think about hings lately. I don't think I can try and have another relationship like the one I had with Tyler. To keep my mind off of him, I was going to my brother Jean-Luc's hockey game. I haven't seen him play in awhile and it should be fun. We got to the game and it was packed, sort of like the rink was in Boston. Marc could tell I wasn't as excited anymore just by looking at me. "Call him." I looked ta him confused. "What?" "Call Tyler. Talk to him." "No, I can't do that." "Why?" "I just can't right now. I'm here to support Jean-Luc I'm not leaving to try and fix things with Tyler." "Fine, okay." We both turned back to watch warmups. Once they were over Marc left and didn't tell me where he went. I just stayed in my seat and watched the videos being played on the jumbo tron.

Marc:

If Nicole wasn't going to fix things, then I have to step in. I know it's killing her being away from Tyler and I know she wants to get back together but it afraid of what could happen if they do. I scrolled through my phone and found Tyler's number and called him. "Hello?" "Hey, Tyler?" "Marc? What's up?" "Where are you right now?" "Um, I'm actually on my way to Shawinigan." "You are?" "Yeah, I don't care if Nicole has moved on or she is over me, I just have to talk to her one last time." "She hasn't, she's not. Trust me, if you came here right now and asked her to get back together I know her heart would want her to say yes, but she if afraid of what might happen if you guys get back together." "I will do anything to get her back Marc. If that means leaving Boston, I will do it." "I believe you, but you have to convince her of that." "I know." "How far are you?" "Two hours? Maybe three." "We're at Jean-Luc's game now so we will probably get home the same time you get to our house." "Okay, I will text you letting you knwo how far I ma every so often." "Okay sounds good." "See you later." "Bye."

Nicole:

Just as the game was about to start Marc was back. "Where did you go?" "Oh, um I just called mom to let her know how Jean-Luc looked in warmups." "Oh, okay?" Whether I thought Marc was telling the truth or not, I just went back to watching the game. Jean-Luc was playing amazing. I can't believe that he broke his leg two years ago and is making his dream of playing for the Cataractes come true. He is skating like he never injured his leg at all. It really brought a smile to my face and got me to stop thinking about Tyler. The game was over and the Cataractes won 5-2. Jean-Luc scored two goals and had two assists. He was also the first star of the game. We waited for him to get out of the locker room and then we headed home. "You played amazing Jean-Luc, I can't believe that you skate like your leg was never broken." We got out of the car and I hugged my brother. "Thank, but I have you to thank for that. All the rehabbing you made me do, it paid off." "It sure did." "Nicole?" I stopped laughing with my brother and looked over to see someone standing outside a car across the street, I knew exactly who it was.

"Tyler?" I felt tears forming in my eyes, it hurt seeing him. "Jean-Luc, let's go inside." My brothers went inside and left my with Tyler. "What are you doing here?" "I needed to see you." "Well, you've seen me, you can go now bye." I tried to walk away but he grabbed my hand. "Please, Nicole just listen." I stopped and faced him. "I can't stay in Boston without you. It kills me everyday waking up and knowing you aren't there. I know that you are upset about everything that has happened, and I've done some thinking. I will do anything, to be with you. If that means leaving Boston, I will do it. I will go into my coaches office as soon as I get back and ask for a trade." "Tyler. You can't do that. You love Boston." "But I love you more. Boston is always going to be there, but I'm not going to lose you again. If you leave I won't know where you might go. I'm not risking loosing you forever."

I could tell he was serious about leaving Boston, but I wasn't sure if I was ready to get back into things with Tyler. "I just, I don't know Tyler." "If you need more of a commitment then, marry me?" "What?" I was shocked by the words that came out of his mouth. "I'm serious. Marry me. Then you won't have to worry about loosing me, we will be together no matter where and who I play for." "Tyler, I can't answer that now." "Look, I don't care if you have moved on and you are over me, but just please, please think about everything I've said." He kissed me and then started walking back to his car. I can't believe he drove hours up here just to tell me all that. "Tyler?" He turned around and looked at me. "Do you have room in that car for one more?" He gave me a smile and I ran over to hug him. He gave me a kiss and I smiled. "There's always room for you." "I am going to think about the last thing you said, but I agree with everything else and I want to give this relationship another try. If that's okay with you." "Of course." We went inside to grab my stuff and then we hit the road to go back to Boston.

I was a bit nervous about how Tyler's coaches and teammates would react about him asking for a trade, but Marc was right. I can't worry about what other people think, I have to worry about me and Tyler.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update. Comments please? Thanks!