‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

Even the Sun Sets in Paradise

We took Bailyn and Paul's mini van to the beach, I felt very ashamed to sit in this vehicle. I didn't say anything, it might stir up the kids. I began to pick my nails, I was starting to feel nervous. Embry and everybody else is going to be there.

I bit my lip and looked at the boy next to me, he was staring out the window. I smiled softly and then looked away. We were in the back. Paul drove, and Bay sat in the passenger seat. Aeryn and Carson sat in the middle seats, while Andrew, Arek and I sat in the back.

We pulled up to the beach and there was this huge table that was covered in food. I felt sick. Being pregnant sucks. I sighed as Paul parked the mini van. They unloaded the kids and I started to get out. "Hey," I looked up to see Bay. "Don't be nervous, okay. You'll be fine." I nodded and took a deep breath.

I think everyone there hates me. I left Embry and my pregnant older sister. They all probably think I'm a selfish piece of shit. And when they find out why I returned they'll hate me more. I took a really deep breath, again, and got out of the van. I followed behind Bay and Paul and the kids. I didn't really look up at anyone. This wasn't a very good idea.

I fumbled with my hands as Bay talked to people. I was her shadow. "Emma?" I turned slightly and Seth was running towards me. I raised an eyebrow and he hugged me. "What're you doing here?" He asked after letting go. He was the best one to hug, he never hugged too tight. He was aware of his strength.

"Here to see my sister, meet my nieces and nephews." I said, only half lying. "How're you?"

"I'm awesome!" He cheered smiling. "I uh, imprinted." I smiled widely at him.

"Did you?" I noticed Bailyn had left me there with Seth. "Is she here?" He frowned and shook his head slowly.

"Well, technically." He mumbled. "It's Aeryn." I scrunched up my nose.
"How old are you now Seth?" I asked him, he rolled his eyes. "Adding three to what your age was is too hard, just tell me." I said laughing softly. Seth smiled and shook his head.

"I'm turning nineteen soon." I nodded and smiled.

"That's weird man! She's like three!" I said laughing at him. "I'm turning twenty one soon." I said cheerfully, I was so thankful that Seth doesn't hate me. As if Seth could ever hate anyone, he's a sweetheart. Aeryn's a lucky lass. "I get to drink soon." This mask of me not being pregnant was hard to keep up. The thought of alcohol made me want to puke.

"Sweet!" Seth high-fived me and grinned. "Wanna get some food?" My stomach lurched but I nodded. I smiled and tried my best to make it go away. I followed Seth to the food table. We each took a plate and I grimaced at almost everything I saw, I noticed Bay laughing at me. I glared at her and got some salad. "Just salad? You're lame."

"Sorry fatty, I need to watch what I eat. I practically live off of gummy bears on the bus, but at home it's salad."

"You can live off gummy bears?" I heard Jacob ask. I turned and looked at him. He smiled at me.

"Well, it's gummy bears, beer, and lots of hot pockets." Jake laughed.
"The hard life of a rock star." I rolled my eyes and Jake just smiled. He grabbed me and hugged me tight, I smiled and hugged the warm boy back.
"I'm hardly a rock star, why does everyone keep saying that?" I asked laughing softly.

"We saw you on MTV, Emma. They called you Sierra though, which is weird." Seth said.

"I changed my name to Sierra." They all scrunched up their noses. "It was my middle name douche bags." Jake and Seth laughed at me. "So how are you Jacob?" He grinned.

"I'm amazing." I smiled at him. "I imprinted." He smiled even bigger, if that's possible. "Bella and Edward's daughter, I imprinted on her. Her name's Nessie, well it's Renesmee but I call her Nessie."

"Aw, how old is she?" Jacob smiled to himself.

"This is going to sound weird as hell, but she's six and looks like she's fifteen or sixteen." I scrunched up my nose as a joke. Jacob scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"Because she's a hybrid or something?" Jacob nodded. "I'm so smart." I said slightly sarcastically. Seth and Jacob laughed a bit at my small joke.

"So are you here to see Embry?" My smile dropped and Jacobs did too. "I'll take that as a no." I nodded and tried to swallow the lump in my throat.
"If he'd called me, or even tried to contact me. But he didn't, it's his fault he and I broke up."

"So you officially broke up with me, eh?" I turned, once again, and came face to face with Embry.

"Well, I thought the fact that you never even called me painted a pretty clear picture." He swallowed.

"Well you're the one who left Emma." He said darkly. I had never truly seen him look so angry. He was shaking and gripping his drink.
"I waited for you, and you never once attempted to keep me."

With that I stormed away from him. He makes me so angry. How can he not understand why I left? I can understand him being angry, but he didn't even try. I waited for him to call me, I waited for him to try.
♠ ♠ ♠
mibba has changed again, it's a littttle bit confusing- just because it's different; but I'll get by c:
hope you love the update, I do. It's intense, ain't it?
comment okay?
tomorrow's my towns old traditional day, I'm stoked. parade, food, small shops, and fireworks! plus my friends and I jump in the river sometimes. it's fun c:
comment though
xoxo
tiffiny c: