‹ Prequel: You Can Count on Me
Status: in the making c:

And She Will Be Loved

Knock, Knock, Knocking On The Door

***Bailyn***

I had just put my newest child, Carson Anne, down for a nap. She is two months old. I went downstairs to clean up a bit. The triplets have their stuff every where. After I straightened the house up a bit I decided to watch Seth and Embry play with the triplets outside.

"Sef, can you puf me on da seewing?" Aeryn asked. She has some troubles with some of her words, but at least she talks. Actually, when she starts talking you can't really get her to stop.

"Yes, Aeryn," Seth said grabbing her and bringing her to the swings. He put her into her swing and started to lightly push her.

"Mommy," Andrew said, finally noticing me. He ran at me and I bent down to pick him up.

"Mommy, Emby is siwy," Andrew said. I laughed.

"What did Embry do?" I asked.

"He was chasing Awek and twipped on somping and fell over," Andrew said.

"That is not true," Embry complained. Ever since he took that trip, he has been so different. He isn't all mopey. He has more energy and has been around with the kids more often. It is really weird.

"It is too," Arek said sticking his tongue out at Embry. Embry started to pout, making me laugh. I knew it was all for the boys, but it is very funny. Just then we heard a howl. We knew it was Sam and that it wasn't anything bad. It is a pack meeting.

"Well, see you at the bonfire," Embry said as he set Arek down. I did the same with Andrew and waited for Seth to bring Aeryn over.

"Sef, do you have to go?" she asked.

"Yes, Aery, I have to go, but I will see you when you're done napping," Seth said kissing her forehead and setting her on the ground.

"No nap," she said. I laughed and looked at Seth. I picked Aeryn up so that he could go, before Sam howled again. I don't want anybody getting into trouble.

"Bye, Seth. Come on boys, it is nap time," I said walking into the house carrying a half asleep Aeryn. She always falls asleep fast, even after protesting. I put her in her room in her crib. I then went to Arek and Andrew's room and put both of them in their cribs. They will be needing big kid beds. Paul and I have decided to get them when they turn three in three months. Now I have to go check on Carson and after that I get a little me time.

I walked into my and Paul's bedroom, where Carson sleeps in a bassinet. She was awake and smiling at me.

"Hey, little girl, are you ready for a diaper change and a feeding?" I asked her. I did that, and she fell back asleep. I put her back into her bassinet and then went to have me time, making some foods for the bonfire tonight. I was working for about twenty minutes before there was a knock on the door. Whoever is at the door should see the doorbell, they are just lucky that the kids are asleep and I was able to hear the knock. I answered it and there stood my sister, Emma.

What is she doing here? Does it really take a person three years to come back? I am very disappointed in her, but I still and always will love her. She isn't my baby sister!

"Emma, what are you doing here?" I asked. Something must have happened for her to come back. She just looked at her feet. "Come in," I sighed opening the door for her.

"How are you?" Emma asked. I bit my lip and shrugged, not really sure how to answer her question. I walked to the kitchen to finish up on my cooking.

"I'm good, the kids keep me busy. How're you?" I asked back.

"Tired, but pretty good," she said.

"This is gonna sound mean, but why are you here? Why now?" I asked, a little on the harsh side of things.

"You don't sound mean, you abound honest. I'm going to sound a little selfish, but I need help," she said. That kicked my maternal instincts. I was ready to help with whatever needed to be done.

"What's going on?" I asked, holding myself from moving toward her just yet.

"I'm pregnant, Bailyn, and I don't know what to do," Emma said. I closed my eyes trying to digest this news. My sweet baby sister is pregnant. I asked the first question that popped into my head.

"Do you know who the father is?" I asked. Emma laughed. "It is a reasonable question to ask a rock star."

"I'm hardly a rock star. And Devin," she said the last part quietly, almost like she hoped I couldn't hear it. I had hoped I hadn't heard it either. I think Devin is a nice guy, but him and Emma just don't seem to be a good match, at all.

"Devin Ingelido? Lovely," I said. Great now the guy has more of a reason to be around.

"Its not like we just hooked up, we started dating a couple months after I left La Push," Emma explained. I sighed and played with my hair thinking of what to do next,"

"You have three options and one of them I would rather not happen, but it is up to you. The three options are keeping the baby, adoption, an-" I said, but was cut off.

"Abortion is not an option," she said. I was instantly relieved. Though adoption would be bad too, if you're like me and love to see your kids grow up. "I'm scared Bailyn."

"It's going to be okay, you did the right thing coming to me," I said. Emma started to cry and I hugged her.

"I'm sorry, Bailyn. I shouldn't have left you, and held that stupid grudge," Emma cried.

"I forgive you, Emma," I said.

"I legally changed my name, you know. Sierra Kusterbeck. I know, Kusterbeck is a weird name, but its all I can think of," Emma said.

"It's funny, but I'm still going to call you Emma," I said. We talked for a bit, until Aeryn started to cry.

"Come on you need practice," I said. We went up to Aeryn's room and I introduced them. I then heard movement downstairs. Paul must be home. He had patrol today. Then that meeting. He has every other Friday through Monday off from the sheriff's office. Sometimes he has to run patrol around La Push on hos days off. Though Sam tries to keep him at home as much as possible, for the sake of me and the children.

"Paul is home, come on down when you're done," I said leaving to go see my husband. We were kissing when heard two people say ew. We broke apart to see Emma and Aeryn sticking out their tongues. Paul and I laughed. Carson then decided to cry.

"Oh, that's Carson,'' I said.

"How many babies do you have?" she asked.

"This one is two months old. Recently born. Her name is Carson Anne Lahote," I said.

"You look good for just having a baby, damn sis," she said. I heard Aeryn scold Emma for using the word 'damn.' I laughed and went to get my little girl. I also grabbed the boys from their rooms because they are awake. I got a text message from Seth.

"Is Aeryn up?" he asked.

"She is, but could you possibly wait until the fire tonight? She will be with you most of the time," I replied.

"Okay, see you later," he replied.

"Yes, we know, you will be there," I texted. We all then got ready to go. Leaving to the bonfire. Hopefully Embry isn't too shocked that Emma is back. Tonight may be a nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this chapter! Now I have to wait for Tiffiny to finish her chapter so that I can write my next one. Well, If you're a fan of One Direction you should watch out for my new story coming out. It is going to be called 'If I'm Louder, Would You Hear Me?' It is a story about Niall and Zayn and has a small twist in it... Well If you do like One Direction, just keep your eye open. :D Comment and Subscribe!

-Hailey