Status: In progress - regular updates

Same Old Routine, Until It Changed...

Dates and Tickets

The following day I went to the restaurant that I was meeting J at next week. I was curious as to what sort of place it was and I didn’t want to go too dressy or too casual. From the outside it just looked like a nice bistro style restaurant but inside it was amazing, and so posh. I had no idea what I was going to wear. I think a shopping session may be in the books for the rest of the day.
By 4.30 that evening I had bought an amazing outfit and got a new tattoo in the process. My dress was a beautiful chiffon floor length black dress with a sweetheart neckline. It had a ribbon that wrapped around my under my breasts. I also got a pair of black heels that had black diamantes all over them, a black clutch bag with a pearl surrounded by diamonds and a white flower to put in my hair. The whole outfit was just formal enough that it went nicely with the restaurant but it didn’t look too over the top. I was going to wear my pearl necklace that my Grandma had bought me for my 18th birthday, not only was it my prize possession but also my lucky charm. My new tattoo was awesome it was the 30 seconds to mars triad in thick black lines and underneath in cursive red writing was the words ‘Provehito in Altum’. I’d had it done down my left side just below where my hip started. I’d already got the Mars glyphs on my wrist in red that I had done about 2 years previously, I thought it was about time I got a new one.

Dress: http://www.vampal.com/Products/810-chiffon-black-sweetheart-floor-length-empire-waist-bridesmaid-dresses.aspx
Shoes: http://www.soyoushoes.co.uk/Black-Diamante-High-Stiletto-Heel-Shoes/

I’d been home around 20 minutes and had made myself some spaghetti and Quorn meatballs and a marinera sauce when i’d sat down at my kitchen table and got my phone out.
‘Hey, i’ve been bored working all day. How was your day? x’ (5.39pm)

‘Ive spent the day looking around London, shopping and getting a new tattoo. A very productive day if I do say so myself. :D x’ (5.47 pm)

‘Sounds like you have had a good day, did you get anything nice? Oooh new tattoo, what is it? x’ (5.49pm) I took a few mouthfuls of my food before telling him about my shopping spree and my new tattoo.

‘Hello, are you in Danielle?’ I heard a voice shouting through my door.
‘Hi, I’m in the kitchen come on through’ I called back eating some more food. My best friend Johnny walked in to my kitchen.
‘Hey doll, how you doing?’ He asked wrapping his arm around my chest and shoulders.
‘I’m great thanks gorgeous and how are you? Anything interesting happened? Did you want any food?’ I asked as he sat in the chair opposite me.
‘I’ll just grab a bowl of cereal or actually do you have any of my pot noodles in?’ he had a look of pure excitement on his face as if he only had them when he was here.
‘Of course I have some, there in the usual cupboard.’ I pointed without thinking, I knew he knew where they were.
‘Yay he jumped up and down before putting the kettle on and getting his sweet chilli chicken pot noodle out of the cupboard. ‘Right now that is cooking I will answer your questions. First question I am fine thank you darling actually I am very good which brings me to your second question about the interesting bit. Yes something very interesting is happening, you know how I went to see All Time Low and you were supposed to see them with me but you had to work that theatre production because you were the closest when that other person called in sick. Well anyway I took my friend Rob and it turns out that he knew the guitarist from a local band that supported them and so he managed to get it so that we could hang out after the show. I actually got to meet all the guys from all time low and did you know that Zack is gay, well he is and we got talking loads and he gave me his number and we’ve been texting ever since and they are coming back here tomorrow and he wants to take me out. Can you even believe it. I have a fucking date with Zack Merrick from All Time Fucking Low.’ We both squealed together and I just had to get up and give him a hug. Its not every day your best friend gets a date with a rockstar, and a hot rockstar at that.
I so desperately wanted to tell him about my date but he wouldn’t find it interesting after that i’m sure. Having said that I don’t care it’s my date and I am bloody well excited about it.
I told him all about J and where we met and that we had been texting constantly and that we got on really well. I told him about the date J had asked me on and then I put the entire outfit I was going to wear on to show him - at his request.
‘Wow this is so exciting we both have really awesome sounding dates, and woah that outfit is stunning, are you going to wear the pearls your grandma bought you?’ He asked as he spun me.
‘Of course, It goes with the outfit and you know they are my good luck charm. I really want this to go well. We get on so well.’ I confessed before heading back to my room to get changed. It sounded weird to say it out loud but I really quite liked J and I had only been talking to him for like a day.
‘It will go well, I have a good feeling about our dates, and you know i’m not usually wrong about my gut feelings.’ He spoke through my bedroom door. I came out in my tracksuit bottoms and my Mars hoodie.
‘If you are staying the night you might as well put your comfy clothes on you know where they are and I hope you’re right about our dates.’ I smiled as I walked through to the living room and sat on the sofa.
For the rest of the night we watched movies and talked about random things from how we both want to go to Reading or Leeds festival this year because My Chemical Romance and 30 seconds to mars were going; to how much we both can’t stand Paris Hilton and that we still can’t get over the fact that Benji Madden dated her and Jared Leto kissed her what were they thinking. We had our usual nachos, pizza and then Ben and Jerry’s while we cried watching the notebook.

Before I went to bed I checked my phone and I had another message from J even though we had been texting all night and had already said our goodnights to each other.

‘Hey I was just thinking 30 Seconds to Mars are doing a show on Wednesday night and if you’d like I could get you backstage tickets and you can bring a friend if you want too :D Let me know x’ (1.38am)

‘Johnny where are you? I’ve just had a very exciting text from J and I need to speak to you about it.’ I shouted from my room.
‘Bafwoom.’ I heard a mumbled kind of shout. I went to the bathroom to see him brushing his teeth, that would explain the mumbled non-sense I giggled.
‘Any way Johnny, J just text me saying he can get me back stage passes at the Mars concert on Wednesday and he says I can bring a friend.’ I rushed it out excitedly but I knew he could understand. His eyes widened dramatically.
‘Whut?’ Johnny practically yelled before spitting in the sink. ‘Again What?’
‘Did you want to go with me to the Mars show with back stage passes?’ I asked slower than before.
‘HELL YEAH!!’ He picked me up and span me around. ‘Oh my god Danielle, thank you so much. You have found such an awesome guy.’ He continued to spin me in my hallway.
‘Johnny I am going to puke all over your back in a minute, put me down so I can go and text J back saying that we want these tickets.’ I laughed as he abruptly stopped and put me down. I felt quite dizzy and thought i was going to fall over when i walked back to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry about the long time in between this chapter and the last. Had a lot going on.

Not that it really matters cause no one seems to really be reading it anyway and thats fine. but if you do read it please comment.
I love you all.