Up All Night

7.

I ran into the hotel i got all the way to the stairs when someone grabbed my arm. I thought it was Harry or maybe Maxxie but it was neither. I looked up at Liam. He frowned at my crying. I couldn't stop though. He pulled me into him. I was crying into his chest. He made soothing sounds. He grabbed my hand and started leading me up the stairs. I followed him as i kept crying. We got to my hotel room and he grabbed the kept from my hand and unlocked the door. He took me inside and he sat down on the couch and he pulled me into his lap. I cried into his neck for a little bit longer. When i stopped i looked up and into his eyes. He wiped off my face. Our faces were close to each other. His hands were on either sides of my face. He didn't ask what was the matter he didn't say a word. We just stared at each other but something unexpected happen. He kissed me and at first i freaked out. My eyes were wide open and i just sat there. So he pulled away and just kind of looked embaressed. I grabbed his face and brung it back to mine. We were kissing. I was kissing. I just felt i don't know. Maybe scared with a bit of happiness. For the first time in a long time. I felt i belonged here but i heard a giant bang. I looked up and there in the doorway stood Harry and i jumped up. He was glaring at Liam. Liam stood beside me. Harry then started yelling.

"How could you? How could you do this to me? To her even? Oh and don't forget Danielle." He took one final look at me and than ran out. I looked at Liam but he was gunning for the door.

"Wait," I yelled.

"I gotta go," He said forcefully. Angrily.

"Just wait," I said pleadingly.

"What! What do you got to say!" He yelled. I was stunned i let him go.

I yelled," Whose Danielle and what did he mean?" As he ran out of the room. I sat down and i didn't cry i just sat in a beetle position for hours. It was probably like three AM when Maxxie and Daniel walked in. They were noisy and well noisy. They stopped and looked at me. Maxxie whispered something to Daniel and he left the room. She sat next to me and starting rubbing my back.

"What happened?" She asked me. I shook my head and started to cry again. She pulled me into a hug and rocked me back and forth. When i stopped crying i pulled away.

"I kissed Liam,"I started off with. Her eyes got huge and started laughing.

"Is that why your crying?" I shook my head.

"I'm crying because i'll never ever be able to be truly happy and because something really weird and bad happened when i kissed Liam," Her face scrunched up in confusion.

"What?"

"Harry walked in and started yelling. Saying how could you do this to him to me and to this Danielle person." She got even more confused.

"Wow ok that is pretty strange. I'll talk to Paul and the guys and figure everything out for right now you need to go get some sleep. It really looks like you need it." I nodded and got up. She led me to my bed and laid down and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning i wake up feeling extremely depressed and i didn't feel like doing anything. So i laid in bed all day. Maxxie kept trying to get me up but i wouldn't move. No matter how much she pushed and pulled and yell. I just wouldn't move and finally she got fed up with it.

"Dammit. Your getting your ass outta bed now." I didn't say anything i was just still.

"Fine i had enough." She ran out of the hotel room and i knew she was about to do something crazy and i was very afraid.

Maxxie's Point of View

I ran out of there really fast because i was about to kick the asses of the boys who did this to her but one problem i didn't know where they were. Daniel was with them. So all i had to so was call him. I got my cellphone out and quickly dialed his number.

"Hello,"

"Daniel!" I yelled. "What. What's wrong,"

"Where are you,"

"The recording studio with the guys. What's wrong," I didn't answer. I quickly hung up. I started running. When i got there. I quickly stormed up the stairs and in the door. When i got to there room. I heard people yelling that i couldn't go in there and for me to stop but i wouldn't listen. I ran straight in there and yelled, "Alright you piece of shit bastards what the fuck is going on," I was extremely pissed.

"Honey whats going on," Daniel asked me. I stared daggers at Harry who was glaring at Liam who was staring at his lap.

"Something went on between Harry, Lilly, and Liam and i want to know what the fuck is going on and who is Danielle," Everyone stared at me like i was crazy but right now i didn't care. I was getting to the bottum of this now. Harry jumped up.

"Ask Liam i'm sure he'll elaborate. Clear this all up on how he's going to break Lilly's heart and mine," Harry said running out. Louis, Niall, and Zayn followed him out.

"So Liam get to talking," He finally looked up at me. Tears were falling from his eyes. My anger turned to sympathy. "Please Liam," I pleaded.

"I really made a mess of things. I didn't mean for this to happen. I really like Lilly but i kissed her when i knew Harry was heads over heels for her and when i got a girlfriend. That's who Danielle is," He got up and i pulled him into a hug. He was hard to stay mad at but harry on the other hand was a different story.

"You love Danielle don't you," I asked as i pulled away.

"Yea. I really do and i'm afraid i've blown it with her."

"Well i highly doubt that but right now you need to apologize to Harry and Lilly. Explain things to them because right now Lilly is laying in bed depressed and Harry your mate is pissed at you,"

"Yea your right. I better start with harry." I nodded and we went to find Harry. When we found him. He tried to evade us.

"Wait Harry please can we talk," Liam pleaded. Harry shook his head.

"What is there to talk about? You ruined everything. Your breaking Lilly's heart," I cut him off.

"So are you Harry. She likes you both but i think Harry your better for her and Liams trying to make it up to you." He blinked.

"I'm sorry mate. I'll explain things to her and put in a good word for you." Liam said. Harry smiled and they became best mates again.

"Guys let me explain something to you about Lilly. She's very fragile and very lost. She's quite trouble. So right now Harry i think she's just going to want to be friend's. You just go to warm her up to the idea. Lighten her up. Alright?" I said to Harry. He nodded and the three of us went to Lilly.

Lilly's point of view

The door to the room open. I looked up and it was Liam. I sat up.

"What are you doing here," I asked.

"I came to clear things up,"

"Alright well begin,"

"Listen. I care about you alot but i have a girlfriend and that's Danielle. So i'm really sorry if i led you on. I never meant to but Harry he cares about you to. That's why he got that way. Anyways i hope you'll understand." I smiled and nodded. I was a bit hurt but at the same time i was ok. I think i was only attracted to the fact that he was really sweet and he made me feel special but now i realize i got caught up in things. I'm never going to be able to be with someone and this was just a sign to show me bad things will happen if i believe i'll get with someone besides no one will be able to handle what i do.

"Well i'm going to go. Someone else wants to talk to you," He got up and left and Harry walked into the room. My eyes got huge. I don't know if i can handle talking to him.

"Hey how are you feeling," He asked. I shook my head and started to cry. He rush to me. Pulling me into him.

"Hey hey, what's the matter," His hands were on either side of my face forcing me to look at him.

"I'm sorry, i'm so so sorry." I said to him.

"Why are you sorry? You have nothing to be sorry about,"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you for kissing Liam for everything. I can't let my emotions get to me."He kissed the top of my head and laid me down. He laid beside me and pulled me into him. Holding me close and i felt calm but at the same time i felt worried.