Up All Night

8.

We laid there for a while and we ended up falling asleep. I woke up and Harry was still asleep next to me. I freaked out. I slowly slid out from underneath his arm. I started crying as i ran into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. I had a oversize hoodie on with flannel pajamas. I started to cry. I quickly took off my hoodie. I was now in a tank top. I sat down on the floor and cut into my arm. Blood was pouring out. I grabbed a towel and put pressue on the cut. I sat there for a bit when i heard a knock at the door,

"Lilly, are you in there?" I started freaking out. I didn't know what to do. I took the towel off the cut and it wasn't bleeding anymore. I rush to the sink and run water on my arm. Getting rid of the dried blood. I threw the towel in the hamper.

"Lilly! Are you ok in there,"

"Yeah, give me a minute," I yelled. I threw back on the hoodie and open the door. I looked at Harry. His face was full of concern. He put his hand on my cheek. I leaned into it. Until i realized this was crazy.

"Are you alright," He asked and i came back to reality.

"Yeah, i'm fine," I said pushing him away.

"It's time for you to go," I said pushing him to the door.

"What, why? Is everything ok." I shook my head and push him out the door.

"Lilly!" He yelled. As i shut the door in his face. I turned around and saw Maxxie and Daniel in the kitchen of the hotel.

"What was that," Daniel asked. I shook my head.

"Chaos and sadness and total bullshit," I said. Walking back into the room. I laid down on the room. I climbed into the bed. I laid on my back staring up at the ceiling. A tear slid down my face. The door opened and Maxxie walked into the room. She laid down beside and wrapped her arms around me.

"Babygirl, i love you so much. I know things are hard but i know things will get better. I just know it will. You just need to open up. I know you'll get through this. You'll the toughest person i know." I was crying now. We laid there until she had to leave. She had to go spend time with Daniel. She kissed my cheek and said, "I love you,"

"I love you too," I said as she got up and left the room. I had no idea why i pushed him out cause all i want now his him by my side. I got up and ran out the door. I saw him getting ready to go on the elevator. I ran towards him.

"Harry!" I yelled but the door already shut. I went to the stairs and ran to the floor his room was on. I got there right before the elevator did. So as soon as it open i jumped on him . As he held me in his arms literally.

"Woah, whats going on,"

"As soon as i pushed you out i realized how much i wanted you. So i kind of followed you down here cause i want you right now." He smiled and carried me towards his room that he shared with Louis. When we got inside. He carefully sat me down. Louis stared at his with a smirk. I smiled and ran over to louis. I jumped on him. I sat on his lap. I gave him a big hug. Harry sat down next to us and i crawled over to his lap.

"I thought you had a date with Eleanor today," Harry said to Louis.

"I do. I'm about to leave. Actually i think i'll leave now." Louis said giving Harry a wink and a smirk. Which made me blush. Louis kissed the top of my head saying, "I'll see you guys later,"

"See you later Louis," I said. He smiled and walked out the door. I faced Harry with a giant grin. He swept my hair that was covering my face behind my ear. I then blushed and hid my face in the crook of his neck. He chuckled.

"Why do you hide yourself when your so beautiful," I blushed but i faced his face again and i smiled through the blushed. I then kissed him. Which i wanting to since he first jumped on me. He seemed like he's been wanting to kiss me for sometime to. I felt weirdly amazing. Maybe he is the one that's meant to save me and stop me from what i was doing but i'm not going to stop until he finds out and he may never find out.