How My Life Got Flipped Upside Down

New Comers

As I open the door for our guests I see that are guests are not like our usual. Usually they are here and are like druggists but these were actual lawyers. For once he actually told me the truth. I speak up, " Welcome to our home. Mr.Samuels is in the living room and there is some cheese and wine on the coffee table. Enjoy. " The man walks ahead and the woman enters so feebly I could barely close the door. She turns to me," You seem a little young to be married to Mr.Samuels legally. But hey! That's a good thing." We end up laughing the way back to the living room.
"How nice you have got some time to talk to my lovely wife Megan. Now cheese and wine anyone?" I grab a piece of cheese and pour myself some wine. I am not legally supposed to drink but Coby,my kidnapper, allows me too. The man speaks, " Nice to meet you Megan. My name is John and this is my lovely wife Sara." I smile and sit next to Coby. "This is truly a good date night. Expesically since my good friends could join us." Sara nodds," Ohh,this is our pleasure. Your house is beautiful. I love what you have done with this place. And your wife, simply stunning! I'm jealous of her." Everyone laughs at that and I think to myself no you don't. That how it went on for hours. Talking laughing drinking. I never talked either, Coby did most of the talking for me. I was beginning to zone out untill I felt a hand going up the back up my shirt. It didn't surprise me, he does this a lot.
At about 11 is when you could tell they were drunk. I look over at John and he winks at me, which Coby didn't see. Coby turned to get another glass a wine untill he was stopped by a question. Sara spoke, " I have a better idea. How about a couples truth or dare game? I mean it will be more fun than drinks."Coby smiled and said, "That does sound more like fun. Okay you two go first on asking us." John smiled and said truth or dare. Coby turned to me," You pick Megan." I knew I would upset him if I did not say dare so I chose dare. Sara and John discussed for a while before they told us the dare. Sara then spoke, " Okay we dare you, Megan, to bite Coby on his neck and then make out for 2 minutes." Great what I thought, just great. I turned to him and bit his neck and then found his lips. They had a timer going and you could hear there comments. For the first minute I would not let our tongues touch and that's when i hear John say, " Come on. Let us see some tongue." So I gave them what they wanted. My tongue and his tongue all over the place. In the last 15 seconds I felt him unhook my bra and I felt it coming off. The timer went off but he wanted more, but I stopped and said, " We are done. Its the others turn." I fix my bra back to normal as Coby asks truth or dare. Sara said dare. Coby said immediately after," Okay John we will blind fold you and Sara will put one of her body parts to your lips. Only your lips may touch whatever it is. Megan here go tie this over his eyes."
I make sure he can not see and we lay him on the floor. Sara takes off her dress and her bra. She grabs her breast and put it on his lips. You could hear his lips kissing her nipple. John then bites it and Sara lets out a moan. John stops and says," That was your breast nipple to be exact." Coby claps as I remove the blindfold and Sara gets dressed.This time they knew exactly what they were daring us to do, "We dare you Megan to beg to be spanked for 5 minutes. Now Megan beg! " I bit my lip and stood there. I wasn't gonna be part of there nasty games. I stood there and I felt a smack to my butt. I felt his harsh breath on my neck. He whispers, " Beg or I will make you beg." He hit me again and I said,"Okay enough. Sara John, nice having you here but its time you head home." They both nod and leave Coby looks at me and pulls me to the bedroom. He pushes me to the bed and that's when I hear the jingle of his keys in his pocket." I warned you."