Status: My friend and I will be writing this together, if you have any problems please contact 1-800-idon'tgivearip because this is our story, If we insult anyone, get over it. THANKS :)

The Supernatural Happenings of Doctor Who

Humans

I looked around, inspecting the room with my eyes. It was just a hotel room, two beds, a table with sheets of paper, old open books and a computer. I looked back to the two sleeping on the bed. The one named Dean looked unconscious and the one named Sam looked like a lost puppy, innocent and harmless.
In their slumber they both looked scared and harmless, with lines of age on their young faces.
They looked like me, I noted sadly. Young with so much responsibility, carrying the weight of the universe on their shoulders with no help except for each other. All I had was the T.A.R.D.I.S., my love.
I watched them for a few seconds before turning to the table. I wondered what they were researching. I wondered if they had anything that could help me.
I sat down and looked through the papers, flipped through the books and glanced at the computer screen. It all talked about monsters. Something called The Yellow Eyed Demon, Angels and Demons, black eyes and magic. I never really dealt with anything like it before. But my life has been long, Maybe I have dealt with monsters like these, just not knowingly. Although, they never are monsters, just misunderstood Aliens.
My eyes scanned over the stuff once again, but nothing really stuck out. Nothing of any help, really. I guess I would have to be patient, oh, but patience was one thing I did not have!
I got up and started pacing the room, trying to come up with something, when I heard a familiar noise, just the lightest of things, the whistle of a navy-blue WW2 Trench coat.
A smile appeared on my face.
"Doctor, you in there!"
I jumped and clapped my hands like an excited child on christmas morning, so humeny-wumeny.
I ran to the door, flung it opened and smiled as my eyes met bright blue eyes filled with confusion.
"Jack Harkness, my old friend!"
Jack smiled as I shut the door behind me.
"What are you doing here Doc? I was tracking the T.A.R.D.I.S. when all of a sudden it dropped off of the radar, so I traced the Sonic and it led me here."
I pushed my hands in my pocket, the smile remaining on my face. "She broke down. I can't get her fixed."
"What about the Alien? I thought it could help."
He nodded. "Yeah well, two friends of mine shot it down, very unfortunate, although I think they might of saved my life, not sure whether to be happy or sad about that actually, very strange."
Jack's face lit up. "May I meet your friends?"
I looked up, hearing the tone in his voice. "Stop it." I warned.
He shrugged. "Can't hold me back Doc."
I looked back at the door and than turned to him. "They can help, but I might need you to tag along."
His eyes narrowed. "You think they are dangerous."
It wasn't a question. I nodded.
"I can stay, it'll be fun. Torchwood can help."
"JUst you." I added, not wanting Torchwood to know where I was.
He nodded. "Always."
I smiled, clapped my hands together and spun around. "Great! Now all we have to do is wait for them to wake up so that we can get started."
Jack smiled. "Cool, but one request?"
I spun around. "What's that?"
"Let's go get some pie before they wake, I'm starving."
♠ ♠ ♠
Srry it took me so long to write this guys!!! I've been busy!!! I hope you guys like the twist I put in here about Jack, and did you catch the hidden meaning? I hope so!!!!!