Status: My friend and I will be writing this together, if you have any problems please contact 1-800-idon'tgivearip because this is our story, If we insult anyone, get over it. THANKS :)

The Supernatural Happenings of Doctor Who

Sulking

~Dean~

We went to my baby and got in. I wasn't very happy about this Doctor guy with his odd police box telling me off. No one tells me off. And what does Sam think he's doing inviting him along with us? I am definitely having a little talk with him. I know i'm sulking and acting like a child but I try to be reasonable and this is what happens. The alien thing was coming after us! Shoot and ask questions later, that is what I was taught and that is how I will operate.

"What is up with you?" Sam asks me while we climb out of the Impala.

"I don't know, maybe the fact that you picked up this odd guy who's freaking police box beeps and i'm just supposed to be ok with this? What are we going to do with him, he's not a puppy Sam, you can't keep him." I hissed. The doctor just stood by my car rocking back and forth on his heels.

"He needs help getting out of here. The least we can do is help the guy" Sam said. It pisses me off how nice he is. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, but I will NOT be babysitting this..... this... doctor thing" I told him heading in to the room.

~Sam~

Dean stalked into the room, acting like a child. I turned to the doctor.

"So... we are gonna help you out. But it might take some time, are you ok with tagging along with us? We do our thing and you do yours. I'm assuming you need help with your case. We have some data here that might help you." I smiled. I tried hard not to freak out, I mean it is THE Doctor. From Gallifrey. The Gallifrey. I feel like a fangirl. I feel like Becky. Oh god, i'm Becky.

"I would really like to see that data, If you don't mind?" He said nodding towards the door. His words unfroze me and I jumped in action.

"Oh, yes. The data. Um.... come in" I quickly ushered. We went into the room and I showed him to the pins. I yawned and headed to the bed. Dean was already zonked out so I collapsed onto my bed. "Make yourself at home" I told him, I don't remember doing it, but I was asleep before he even responded.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it's short. But this chapter is for Akuma-May. Hope you like it! I'll tell Doctor Writer I updated at school tomorrow. She might jump on and update for you guys as well!

Love and Other lies,

Tiffany