Until the End

1

(Brian’s POV)

“Hey Jimmy, where are you going man?” I was a little confused. He had stopped the car next the sidewalk and walked around it. It seem that he wasn’t even listening. I step off the car and tried to reach him. What the fuck was he doing?

“Jimmy, man, wait!” He wasn’t listening. That was so fucking weird. One minute he was talking to me, the next one he was leaving like that. “Jimmy what are you fucking doing?” I grab him on his arm and he turned around, with his eyes closed. But he wasn’t the same Jimmy, he was a much paler version of him, and honestly, he was freaking me out.

“Jimmy, look at me. What the hell are you doing? We need to hurry, they’re waiting for us!”

As soon as he opened his eyes, the reality came over me. They weren’t blue anymore, now they were white as snow. He tried to look at me, but instantly he feel on the floor.

“Are you alright man?” I kneed next to him and shook him. No answer. This couldn’t be happening. No, no, no, no. Fuck no, not right now! I leaned my ear on his chest, trying to hear something. Nothing. No Fucking sound!


(…)

As I woke up, I grab whatever was on my bedside table and throw it into the wall, smashing it all up. I felt the frustration and fear consuming me and I just felt like screaming. Why? It’s so hard to stand this pain that consumes me inside.

I’m feeling small, really small comparing to the immensity that he was. His joy, his smile, his jokes, his irresponsibility… Everything, and I won’t see it anymore. We’ll never get drunk together anymore, get into troubles and stuff, but must of all, we’ll never make music together. ‘Our music’…. Now I can’t really say that anymore. I lost my fucking brother! I still can’t believe it. It still sounds pretty unbelievable, so unreal.

I miss him so much….

“Jimmy!...” I screamed, so he could hear me. “Jimmy…” I said now a little lower. I closed my eyes. I wasn’t there anymore. I was right next to my big brother, making beautiful music together.

“Brian? Is everything alright?”

“No McKenna, just please leave me alone, ok?” She was now sitting in my bed.

“I heard you screaming. Michele said not to come here, but I thought I should…” She was afraid to talk to me, and I didn’t want that. But right now it’s so fucking hard to say something with sense. In my head nothing makes sense.

“Can you just leave? I need to go somewhere…” I got up and dressed the first shirt that I saw.

“Ok, I leave” she looked at me for a last moment and leaved the room. It breaks my heart talking with her like that. But I just couldn’t handle talk about this… not for now!

I went to the beach for some thinking. Jimmy always liked the ocean, and loved the fact that my house was right next the beach. I climbed a rock right next to the ocean and my head traveled to a few months ago, when everything was alright.

“Hey Brian, look at this riff I came up with last night” He grabbed his drumsticks and started playing a really crazy thing. But that little riff was so like him.

“That is so sick man. How do you came up with that shit?”


Life is so unfair…

(Emma’s POV)

I was so fucking tired that I could just lay down in my bed and instantly fall asleep. But I had no other choice. The duty calls me and I really need to finish theses photos. I was stuck at work for eight hours straight, always with my camera on my hand.

“That’s it Allyson, really good job!” I was so sleepy that I just couldn’t say anything more.

“Do you think that we have enough photos?”

“Yeah, we have a lot of nice photos, this will be great!” I comfort my boss that was behind me.

“Well, thank you so much Emma for coming on your day off to take these photos, you know we only trust you on this kind of hard job!”

“That’s ok, I’m just really tired. Tomorrow I’ll have my day off, ok?”

“Now we only need to edit some photos and send them back, so you won’t be needed.”
I was so grateful that I could just kiss her. “Now go home, you look really bad!”

“Thank you, Ms. Miller” I really liked my boss.

As I walked to my car, my phone rang. It was a message from Elli.

“Hi baby! Today I’m staying at work until late so don’t wait for me. Love you”

So I was home alone. I really didn’t want that, so when I arrived home, I grabbed my camera and went outside, to take some photos, even though I was so tired… I really needed to relax, and the ocean always calmed me down.

I walked, walked, walked, and finally saw something to shoot at. It was such a beautiful pic, some guys was standing up at a random rock, looking at the sunlight, with is arms open. It was overwhelming. As I took the shoot something really scary happened. He suddenly jumps into the agitated ocean. I instantly run into where he was, with my heart on my hands. Was he crazy? The ocean was really restless!
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think??? I know this first chapter is small, but I really wanted to post something!
You can leave a comment :D