Until the End

2

When I arrived there he already where on the sand, trying to soak the water off his hair.

“Are you fucking insane?” I was so breathless for running that I had to wait a bit until I could talk again “What were you trying to do? Didn’t you saw how the waves were strong?”

“What?” he said to me a little confused. “Do I know you?”

“No but you scared me! You were like, jumping to nowhere”

“And what do you have to do with it?”
Now he was really pissing me off with that rudeness.

“Oh sorry for being worried when I see someone jumping into the ocean and not coming up! I thought you died!” He was being so rough I could just slap him…

“Thank you for your kindness, now can I be alone?” he said without even looking at me.

“Ok, I see you’re a fucking retarded anyway…” I turned around and went home. That idiot had taken all the pleasure of what I was doing. Now I just felt like lie down on my bed and sleep until tomorrow.

“No wait, sorry! I was rude with you!” He grabbed my arm and stopped me.

“You don’t say…” My tone was so ironic that I just felt sorry for him. I released my hands with a shake and started to walk again. “Have a nice day!”

“Now you’re the one who’s being rude!”

“Sorry for answer you the same way you answered me!”
I turned around to look at him and I see a lifeless body lying in the sand. “C’mon, what are you doing?”

I run into him and my hands were on his neck, trying to feel any pulse. Nothing. I grab my phone and called 911. My hands were shaking so much that I had to dial the numbers twice. My eyes were full of tears. God! I have an unconscious body right here. Why couldn’t I do something, like reanimate him. I was completely paralyzed, my hands wouldn’t move, my thoughts were miles away, and I simply couldn’t help him. I felt helpless.

I was awakened by the sound of the ambulance, and I instantly grabbed his body into my lap.

“Miss would you please step aside.” I wasn’t moving. I couldn’t.

“She might be in shock. Help me here!” they took me by my shoulders and sit me right there.

“He isn’t breathing!” one paramedic said as he started to reanimate him. “Oh we might have some complications here. He is bleeding from his head. We need to take him to the hospital right now!” I stand up instantly, with fear running through my body.

“Do you know this man?” they said to me, but I didn’t answer it. “You better come with us too.” I followed them like a zombie into the ambulance.

At the hospital, they carry that guy’s body very cautiously and send him to the intensive care department. Some nurse gave me a glass with water and sugar and I drank that in one gulp. My hands were really shaking and I was feeling a little dizzy. Is that guy ok, his he dead or just unconscious… I ran to the counter. I didn’t even know is name!

“Miss, are you ok, now? Do you need anything more?” The nurse looked at me with concerned eyes.

“No, I’m fine!” I really wasn’t.

“That’s good because we need you to fill his file.” She handed me a plate with some sheets asking for personal information, like name and age and stuff.

“Hamm... I don’t really know him; I was just walking on the beach and saw him jumping into the ocean.”

“Oh! But didn’t you recognize him? At least I did…”
She blushed a little and I was confused.

“What?” Now I wasn't understanding anything…

“Miss, he’s Synyster Gates, didn’t you really recognized him?” She laughed at me. I wasn’t understanding a single word she was saying.

“Synyster Gates, like from Avenged Sevenfold?” My head was about to explode.

“Yes…” She said handing me a pen so I could fill the data. “We’re trying to contact his family, so please don’t leave until we reach someone.”

No, I definitely wasn’t leaving… not now!

(Third person’s POV)

“C’mon, don’t you fail on me!” the doctor massaged his bare chest, trying to revive him. But not a single answer.

"Defibrillator, now!" he shouted to the nurse who delivered it to him promptly.

"Clear!" He pushed the defibrillator paddles against his chest and waited for a response on the pulse monitor. Nothing.

"Clear!" He said again, repeating the gesture. A small peak appeared in the monitor, giving him some hope.

"Increase power. We have to bring him back!"

(Matt’s point of view)

“Did he even say where he was going?” Michele was walking side to side in the living room.

“No, but I’m so worried about him. Now his dreams are so intense the he wakes up and instantly screams. I’m so scared, Matt. I can’t take this anymore! I’m tired of this.” Her face was full of disgust. She was being such a bitch about this.

“You can’t take this anymore? Do you this that this is easy for us, especially for Brian? Have you ever thought that he is all smashed inside? More than ever he needs you now...” I was now screaming with her and waving my arms in the air. “We all are…”

“I know, but I’m really done here. He doesn’t speak to me anymore, he is always in that room.” Her face war inexpressive. How could she be this cold?

“I can’t even ear you anymore. Please, just think about that shit you just said!” I got up and walked out of there. I couldn’t even hear her talk anymore. She was being a selfish bitch and I was sick of it! I kicked the pot that was on the door way and got into my car.

I put my head on the steering wheel and breathed deeply. I was so tired. I haven't a good night sleep for months. I was so fucked up. And I really missed him.

My phone rang on my pocket. I didn't want to talk to anybody, but it keep ringing so I answered it.

“Is This Mr. Matt Sanders?” I heard from the other side.
“Yeah.” I answered it a little confused.
“This is from the Central Hospital of Huntington Beach. We have your fiend here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this one is also small, but I really want to end this chapter like this so you could think what's coming next