‹ Prequel: The Best Mistake
Status: completed!

The Worst Choice

You're a what?

Nash.

Ashlyn just looked at me once I was finished. I don't know if she was expecting me to continue or something, but I really couldn't say anything more if I wanted to.

Talking about Eric has never really been easy for me- well, except for when I'm talking about him with Ashlyn. As idiotic and cheesy as it sounds, she makes everything easier for me. But not matter how much she helps with everything, I couldn't continue right now. Just remembering the passed birthdays that I've missed...

So I was slightly surprised when Ashlyn just hugged me. I was really thankful that she didn't pry more or anything. That probably would've just pissed me off further and ended in another argument.

"Thank you," I mumbled, hugging her tightly.

She pulled away, smiling gently at me. "I know you don't want to believe it, but you're an amazing brother to Eric. I'm not sure how many eighteen year olds would give up as much as you're giving up for Eric," she said. I chuckled, I should've expected that she was gonna say something. She gave me a confused look. "What?"

"Nothing," I said, smiling at her. "Nothing at all."

After minute or so of silence, she broke it. "You know, it's creepy when you stare," she said, grinning.

I laughed, pushing her to lay on the bed, hovering over her. "Maybe, but it takes a true creep to stare at somebody while they're asleep," I whispered.

She giggled, running her fingers through my hair. "You're pretty when you sleep," she said.

Ashlyn.

Nash bit down on his lower lip, grinning widely. "You think I'm pretty?" he asked.

I rested my hand on his cheek, running my thumb over his pierced lips. "Yeah, you're very pretty," I told him. "You didn't know?"

He let out a laugh. "You totally just took a hit at my masculinity- you're aware of that, right?" he asked.

"Oh, I did?" He nodded. "Well, maybe I should remind you how aware I am..." I leaned up, meeting his lips. He immediately responded, his hand going to the back of my neck as he deepened the kiss. His other hand wandered down my body as I licked his bottom lip, begging for an entrance. It took a couple seconds, but he finally parted his lips- only for him to pull away.

I growled lightly, causing him to chuckle. "Easy, tiger. Calm down," he whispered, his breath tickling my ear. I went to make a retort, but my mind went blank as he bit down on the space below my ear, causing me to gasp. It was when he started sucking on the spot that I whimpered. I felt him chuckle as he pulled away to look at me. "You've gotta be quiet, remember?"

I rolled my eyes, pushing him on his back as I straddled his waist. I crashed my lips to his, him parting his lips immediately. As his tongue slipped into my mouth, my hands wandered from his neck to his stomach, underneath his shirt. I felt his muscles tense as I ran my finger tips across his stomach.

When my hands got to the buckle of his belt, he pulled away and moved me so I was laying beside him. I watched him in confusion as he said up, running his fingers through his hair as he sighed heavily. "Nash? What's wrong?" I asked.

He looked at me briefly, before turning his head straight again. "Your brother and sister are here- and we're supposed to be quiet anyway- and I just thought that we should stop," he said, stumbling slightly over his words.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

He sighed again, looking at me while biting on one of his piercings. "Ash, I-" He paused, before continuing in a quiet voice. "I'm a virgin."

"You're a what?" I asked him with wide eyes.

I saw him glare at me through his hair. "I know you heard me," he growled.

"I-I did. I'm just... shocked, I guess," I said.

He snorted, before falling back and crossing his arms over his face. "Let's just forget about this," he mumbled into his arms.

"I never said it was a bad thing!" I defended, moving his arms from his face. I saw him frowning and his cheeks were pink. He looked so embarrassed and cute, that I couldn't help but smile.

"See? Now you're smiling at me like I'm a 10 year old boy going through puberty," he said, sitting up. "I think I should leave now."

"Noooo you aren't," I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. "You told me we'd spend time together- with you awake- and you're going to stick to it."

"Fine," he said, turning his head to the side to look at me. "As long as we don't return to this conversation, I'll stay."

"We won't," I said. "At least for tonight, anyway."
♠ ♠ ♠
when all you got to keep is strong, move along, move along. who doesn't know that song. like srsly. lol.
thiswasjustkindaawkwardtowriteforme. althougheverythingisawkwardformesoyeah.

HEY. GUESS WHAT. (my laptop is a piece of shit who closes out everything when i'm done and about to post a new chapteromg.)
But seriously. Somewhere between Friday night and Saturday night, I'm going to North Carolina for a week. So I won't be able to update or write until I get back. Hopefully I can get one more chapter out before I leave, but idk. If not, I'll make it up to you guys! I love you all <3

Thanks to amyuhohs, babytakemeaway, pixie dusttt., Drop Dead Maria, Danielradcliffe1fan, Cerullis_Creature, nnyelar94, MoMo_92, Shadow14, themaddwriter, ImJustLaya, MusicLover525, Sunshine Suicide, MerciPorLeVenin and TayVengeance for the amazing comments! :)