Status: Up and Coming!

Running From Bullets

End In Tragedy

Amber

“SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!” Glass hit the wood in seconds. People were cheering all around the room.

This bottle of Bacardi...


I giggled as I looked at my friend Scarlett. She lifted up her empty shot glass, “Tied you birthday girl.”

I just giggled again and spun around in the bar stool. I stood up and pulled Scarlett off her stool. “Let’s go dance!”

Is making me a little bit testy...


She nodded in agreement with a sly smile on her face. With her hand still in my grip, I led her through the mass amounts of people on the dance floor.

My thoughts seem separated...


Music was louder than anything. Anything that was said was drowned out by the intense music. The bass vibrated through the floor. Masses of people were everywhere. Everywhere you looked there was another body directly next to you.

Because my eyes are dilated...


The alcohol was beginning to hit me. Hard. I wasn’t able to tell if the room was spinning or I was.
This club can't keep my head straight...


“Amber! Let’s blow this popsicle stand!” Sky shouted over the music. I nodded as she pulled me from the dance floor.

This monster I've created
is bound to end up jaded...


She ended up going to the bar again and asked the Bartender for a bottle of the rum we drank earlier. He hands her the bottle clear bottle in a paper bag as she slides the money on the counter. She smiles at me as she turns away.
I can't quite seem to walk straight
With inhibitions slowing at a temporary rate...


We weave through the crowds of people to find the back exit. “Only squares leave through the entrance.” I giggle to Sky.

“You got it!” She laughs back to me.

We always went out the back way when we went to either a club or a bar. It was just our thing.
808's are shaking up the dance floor...


I pushed the door open to leave the club to be met with the cold, september night air.
We started to walk down the dark alley when shots rang out.

“What the hell was that?!” I nearly scream.

“Let’s find out!” Scarlett giggled as she tugged on my wrist as she ran to the opening of the alley.
Just you wait
Tonight I'm gonna make my
Mind erase...


Three men dressed entirely in black were standing around a body on the ground.

“Get him in the van!” The tallest man yelled. The other two scrambled to pull the limp body in the van.

Scarlett screamed in terror at the sight. My hand flew to cover her mouth,but it was too late. Their heads shot over to where we were standing.
“One of you get them!” The man boomed again.

“RUN!” I scream as I grab Scar’s hand. I bolt down the street and turn down the nearest alley. Seconds after we turn I was stopped by something firm.

“Woah. What’s going on here?” A low voice asks.

I look up to see a man wearing white. “Oh thank god,” I gasp. “You’re not one of them.”

“What are you talking about?” He asks.

“Look. We have to go. It’s life or death here.” Scarlett bluntly says as she pulls me past him and runs again.

To justify the things I did...


I hear footsteps behind me as we run. I look back to see the same man following us. “Follow me. My cars this way.”

“Thanks.” I sighed.

“No problem. Names Grayson by the way.” He responds as he runs in front of us and turns out of the alley.

“HEY!” One of the men dressed in all black yells at the opposite side of the alley.

Scarlett and I turn out of the alley just before the man fires his gun again, but this time at us.

“SHIT!” I scream as I fall to the ground.

“Amber! What’s wrong?” Scarlett panics.

“I think I twisted my ankle because of these damn heels.”

“Get up!” Grayson insists.

“I can’t!” I whisper with tears in my eyes.

Grayson sighs in frustration and runs his hand through his hair. He walks to me and begins to pick me up when theres another gunshot.

“Dammit!” he hisses. I look at him to see red slowly flowing out of his right shoulder.

“Oh my god!” Scarlett crys.

Seconds later a gloved hand covers her mouth and the other arm around her neck. At the same time I’m being picked up and thrown over a man’s shoulder.

“Great. Now we have to take him too.” The man holding me hisses. He sighs before he instructs the men to put all three of us into the van.

The man picks up the brown bag that had our alcohol in it.

He looks at us and smirks. “Nice choice Ladies.”

Tonight will end in tragedy.


●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh hey there!

I hope you like this chapter of me and KidsFromYesterday182's new Co-Write =]
I'd love to hear what you think about the story/chapter in the comments! =]

The song that was "played" throughout the chapter and the title is from the song End In Tragedy by Set It Off Which is one of me and Kid'sFromYesterday182's favorite songs! =]

ANYWAYS! Hope you liked the story =]

Buhbyee! <3