Status: Up and Coming!

Running From Bullets

Babe

Put me the fuck down!” I screamed, “Get your hands off of me!

“Geez,” One of them men laughed “Feisty one.”

I was thrown into the back of a sketchy looking van. Seconds later Amber was thrown on top of me and a man with dark hair and black sunglasses climbed in the back. Greyson was thrown in the front of the car in between the driver and another man.

Fuck!” I yelled, “That fucking hurt! Let us go!”

“Sorry doll,” the guy in the back said, “but there is no way we are letting you go. We are in need for some new slaves.”

“Slaves?” Amber's eyes widened.

“Slaves.” He repeated, “We had some complications with our last slaves and you three are perfect for the job.”

“Let us go!” I screamed as I tried to open the car door, “Let us fucking go!”

“Sorry babe.” the guy sitting next to me grabbed my wrist, “don’t worry. You will be my personal slave. I know how to treat a lady.”

“Don’t call me that.” I spat.

“Don’t call you what? Babe? You don’t like that? Sorry babe. I really am.”

I cringed every time he said that.

“Hey, Stark!” the man driving screamed, “The dude is losing a lot of blood. What should we do?”

“Just apply pressure to the wound. The doctors back at the house can take care of him when we get back.” Stark said.

“Stark?” I scoffed, “Is that really your name?”

“Scar...” Amber warned, “Stop...”

“No, its not my name.” He said, “There is no need for you to know my name, so you three can just call me Stark.”

“That is such a stupid name.” I laughed.

“Well then isn’t it a good thing that it’s not my actual name?”

I frowned. That was meant to piss him off.

“So, I’m sorry girls, but you three are going to have to take a little... nap.” Stark smiled.

“What?” Amber asked.

Instead of answering her, he reached over to a small box hidden under the cars seats and pulled out a few items. Unfortunately I couldn’t see what was inside of it.

Stark smirked, “Goodnight girls.”

Before Amber or I could react, he had a cloth placed up against Amber’s face. She started to kick at him, but stopped shortly after when her eyes began to close.

“Amber!” I screamed and launched myself towards her, but Stark pushed me back.

“That was a very bad idea babe.” he frowned before pressing the same cloth against my face, “Sweet dreams.”

I tried to fight him off, but I slowly became tired and my eyes became very heavy.

Well fuck.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●


“Wake up sleeping beauty.” a smooth voice whispered into my ear.

I grumbled a little bit, but refused to open my eyes.

“Awe common. Wake up sunshine.”

My eyes shot open when I felt a pair of soft lips touch my own. Standing above me was none other than Stark. I quickly jumped up and slapped him as hard as I could. His smile instantly dropped and his jaw clenched.

“Now that was a fucking mistake bitch.” he raised his hand and slapped me so hard that I fell onto the floor. I grabbed onto my cheek. It stung and I could feel tears escaping my eyes.

“Get up and get fucking ready.” Stark ordered.

“Where is Amber?” I asked.

“The short chick that was with you? She is with Arizona.”

“I want to see her.” I insisted.

“Get fucking ready and you can!” he yelled.

“Where are we? Why am I here?” I asked him as I wiped a tear from my face, “I want to go home.”

“You are home now.This is going to be where your living from now on. Look around, this is your new home. Well, actually this is my room, but you will be spending a lot of time in here.” he gave me a creepy smile, “You will do whatever I tell you to do. That includes cleaning, cooking, and any other fucking thing I want.”

“I don’t think so!” I screeched, “I’m not doing a single fucking thing you tell me to do! You're not the boss of me! Take me home now!

“I would, but there is a slight issue with that.”

“Well, fix it!” I started to yell, “I want to go fucking home!”

“You already are home. Even if took you home you would have no place to go. We couldn’t have anyone looking for you, so we took our old slaves, put them in your house, and burnt it to the ground.” He explained, “Everyone already thinks your dead.”

“You burnt my house down?” tears formed in my eyes.

“Yes.”

“You are a fucking jackass! What about my family?” I asked.

“They will get over it.”

“What about my stuff? Oh my God! I swear to god, if you burnt all of my comic books and my teddy bear I am going to fucking kill you!”

“Okay, it's time for you to shut up.”

“I don’t think so!” before I could say anything else there was a needle pressed into my arm. My eyes stayed open, but I fell to the floor. I couldn’t move a muscle

“Sorry doll.” Stark crouched down next to me, “You were taking too long for my liking.”

He shut my eyelids with his fingers and I felt myself being scooped up into his arms. I couldn’t yell, or fight, or even see what was going on around me.

I was powerless.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●


It took some time, but I was soon able to move again. First my fingers started to move and than I could open my eyes. I was finally able to move my arms and legs only to find that I was handcuffed to a bedpost and there was something covering my mouth.

There was a strong smell of mildew in the room. The plain white paint on the walls was pealing. The only light in the room came from a single hanging lamp that swung back in forth.

There wasn’t much in the room, only four small beds and a small closet.The bed that I was on was hard and the springs in it poked into my skin. You could see spider webs all around the room and it was absolutely disgusting. I started to pull on my handcuffs, but they were locked tight and there would be no way of me getting out of them without a key. After a few minutes of trying to escape the door to the room flew open.

“Hello Scarlett.” Stark smiled. Four people followed him into the room, two of the people being Amber and Greyson.

“Amber!” I tried to yell, but it only came out as a mumble.

“What did you do to her?” She hissed at one of the men.

“Woah, take it easy,” Stark said, “She was getting on my nerves.”

He walked over to me and took the gag off of my mouth, but I stayed quiet.

“Happy?” He asked.

“No!” Amber shouted, “Why the hell would I be happy right now? You kidnapped us!”

“Well that is unfortunate.” He looked over to the two other men, “Can you two possibly show them to their beds?”

The two men nodded and took Amber and Greyson and handcuffed them to the bed posts.

“So lets get started.” One of the men said, “You can call me Arizona. Those idiots over there are my brothers Rubix and Stark.”

After he said that they were brothers I could clearly see the resemblance. They all were about six feet tall, with short brown hair, and muscular.

Arizona had two tattoos on his arms. They both looked like the same thing, but one of them had the letters SRA above it. He looked extremely tough and like he could beat anyone in a fight. He also looked like a complete tool.

Rubix looked like a supermodel. His hair had a bit of a curl to it and his muscles were very defined. You could see them through his shirt. He looked extremely sexy, but he also looked like a complete moron.

Stark was something else. I don't know why, but every time I looked at him I got a strange feeling. My stomach felt like it was full of butterflies. It was probably just fear. His hair was lighter than his brothers. It looked like there was some blonde mixed in it. Even from across the room you could see his eyes. They were chocolate brown with a hint of gold in them. If he wasn’t a kidnapping jackass I definitely be into him.

“We are your new masters.” Arizona walked around the room, “You will be doing whatever we say. If you don’t cooperate with us than you will be punished. Try to run away and you will be killed. Do you understand?”

All of us nodded our heads in fear of them.

“Amber, you will work for me.” Arizona stated. “Greyson, you will work for Rubix.”

“I love me a fine piece of man.” Rubix licked his lips. Well I didn’t expect that.

“And Scarlett, you will work for Stark.”

“How do you know our names?” Amber asked.

“We know everything about you. Your age, height, allergies, and even your school records. We know everything” Arizona answered.

“We should really let you three get some rest, tomorrow is a big day for you!” Rubix said in a far too cheery voice.

The three of them exited the room, but before the door shut Stark ran back in.

“Couldn’t leave without saying goodnight to you babe, so, goodnight!” he kissed me on the cheek.

“Don’t call me babe and don’t fucking kiss me!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“Feisty! I love it! Night bitch!” he said before running out of the room.

It was going to be a long night of little to no sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ELLO! Nice to meet you all! My name is KidsFromYesterday182, and you are very lovely for reading this! Comments, subscriptions, and recommendations are fantastic! I'm loving

bonitalita
A T T A C K !

for commenting! thanks for reading!

~KidsFromYesterday182