Status: Up and Coming!

Running From Bullets

Follow the Rules

“Scarlett!” I heard a manly voice sing, “Wake up bitch!”

I turned over in my uncomfortable bed and looked Stark directly in the eyes. Amber and Greyson were already taken out of this room earlier.

“Too bad I never fell asleep. Are you going just stand there all day, or are you going to get these damn handcuffs off of me?” I snapped at him.

“Oh shut up bitch. Be happy I came to get you at all. Arizona told Rubix and me to leave you in here all day, but being as nice as I am, I decided to let you out and even feed you later.”

“I would rather starve than spend another second with you.” I hissed.

“Okay, shut up. Now. That was a warning.” He pulled a key out of his pocket and unlocked me from the bedpost.

I rolled my eyes at him and stood up. My wrists were red and sore from the amount of tugging I was doing on the hand cuffs.

“So babe, I was thinking for dinner tonight we could have some sushi and for dessert a blow job. I don’t know, what do you think?” he put his arm around my waist.

I pushed him away from me, “Don’t fucking touch me. I want nothing to do with you. I don’t want to talk to you, touch you, or give you a fucking blow job. The only thing I want for you is for you to let me go.”

“You may think that now, but I’m irresistible. Just wait until you see me shirtless. You will be begging to have sex with me.” He grabbed me by the waist and dragged me out of the room and into a hallway.

“I will never have sex with you.”

“Sure babe. Think what you want.” He shrugged, “Normally I would send you to do some chores for me now, but today you have to go in for a dress fitting.”

“Dress fitting?” I was suddenly interested in what he had to say.

“Ohh now you're excited aren’t you?” He laughed at me, “Yes, you are going to get a dress.”

“Why?” I stopped in the middle of the hall and refused to move.

“Move and I’ll tell you.”

“Tell me and I’ll move.” I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Move and I won't hit you.” he yelled at me. His voice was so strong that I jumped a little bit. I backed up from him, but I still refused to follow him.

“Fine bitch.” suddenly, he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

“Let go!” I screamed and started to hit his back. I moved around as much as possible, but he wouldn’t put me down.

“There is no point in struggling. I am a lot stronger than you. Now shut the fuck up.” before I could say another word he kicked a door open and dropped me on the floor.

“Ow! That hurt!” I shrieked.

“Too fucking bad!” He kicked me in the side. I curled up into a ball when I saw him pull his leg back for another kick, but he stopped when someone cleared their throat.

“Mr. Stark.” a small man said, “the others are already getting fitted. Is she ready?”

“Yes.” Stark said before grabbing me by my hair and pulling me up to my feet. He whispered into my ear, “We aren’t done here bitch.”

“Stark!” Arizona walked through a purple curtain and stood in front of us, “Where the hell were you? You were supposed to meet us here an hour ago to get them fitted.”

“Sorry bro,” Start shrugged, “I decided to let her sleep in a little bit, she had a long night. Sorry if the moaning and screaming kept you up.” he winked.

“We didn’t have se-” before I could finish the sentence I heard a loud cracking noise. It sounded as though there was thunder in my brain and a split second later I felt a tremendous pain in my head. Before I knew it, I was laying on the ground clutching my now bleeding nose.

“Fuck!” Stark was suddenly kneeling next to me on the ground, “Oh shit! She’s bleeding! Why the fuck did you punch her?!”

“If I’m not mistaking, you hit her last night, right? A few seconds ago you were kicking her on the ground.” Arizona looked his brother straight in the eyes.

“That was totally different!” Stark tried to defend himself.

“Really how so? Last time I checked, abuse was abuse. It doesn’t matter who does it.” Arizona kept a straight face, “She was talking back. As your slave, she needs to know her limits. She does what you tell her to, never questions what you say, and never talks back. She needed to be put in her place. Why do you care anyways?”

Stark stayed quiet for a moment before he helped me up. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me out of the room.

“Where the fuck are you going?”

“I’m going to clean her up, you fucking dick!” Stark screamed. He pushed me into a bathroom down the hallway and shut the door behind him. He lifted me by my waist and put me on the counter.

“Here, clean the blood off so I can make sure you didn’t break anything.” He handed me a few tissues. I quickly wiped the blood off and he grabbed my chin with his thumb and index finger. He tilted my head up and examined my face, “It doesn’t look like anything is damaged.”

“How would you know?” I said through tears.

“Believe it or not, I went to medical school.” He chuckled, “Can you do me a favor? Maybe you could stop crying? You're much prettier when you smile.”

I started to hyperventilate a little when he said that. I have always hated when people try to cheer me up. It makes me more upset. Before I knew it, he grabbed onto my shoulders and pulled me into a tight hug.

“W-why are y-you being nice to me?” I said through tears.

He looked at me for a second before answering, “I’m not sure,” he smirked and tilted his head, “Maybe I’m just trying to get lucky.”

Before I could say anything, he left me alone in the bathroom to clean up.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●


After I cleaned the blood off of me, I quickly fixed my hair an exited the bathroom. I was surprised to see Stark sitting on the floor with his hand on his cheek. He had his head slightly tilted and he was biting his bottom lip. If I didn’t hate him, I would probably think this was adorable.

“Hey shit face, I’m done.” I kicked his leg.

“Huh? Oh okay. Lets go.” He slowly got up. I was really expecting a bigger reaction from him.

I started to walk away, but before I could, he grabbed onto my hand and took the lead. I tried to pull away, but he just held on tighter.

“You want to let go of my hand?” I said in a sassy voice.

His answer was simple, “No.”

I grunted in response, but just kept walking. The hallways and doors seemed to be endless. Everything looked beautiful and expensive. I haven’t been able to get a good look at this place, so walking down the halls was a good chance.

“Stark?” I asked in a small voice. I didn’t really want to talk to this monster, but at the same time, I wanted to hear his voice.

“Thats my name babe, don’t wear it out.” he smiled a little bit.

“Funny,” I rolled my eyes, “How big is this house?”

He shrugged, “Big enough to be able to get lost.”

“Oh. Hey Stark?”

“Yeah?” He tightened his grip on my hand.

“I thought the fitting room was right next to the bathroom we were in?”

“Nope. I took you to the further bathroom so that no one would bother you.”

“Oh. Okay.” We walked in silence for a few more seconds before I decided to interrupt it again, “Hey Stark?”

“How many questions do you have?!” he let out a small laugh.

“This is the last one, I promise.” I took a deep breath in, “Why do you do this? Why can’t you just let me go? I don’t want to be here. This isn’t even legal.”

“That is none of your business.” his smile disappeared completely and he gripped my hand harder. I could feel his nails digging into my flesh.

“Ow. You're hurting me.” I whined.

“Suck it up and shut up.”

I did as he said and we walked in silence. He led me to the room we had been in earlier and past a purple curtain. Rubix and Arizona were sitting down in two chairs and Greyson was standing up with a tux on. A small man was pinning it so that it would fit him better. I looked around to try to find Amber, but she was nowhere to be seen.

“Where’s Amber?” I asked and suddenly regretted talking when Arizona stood up and started to walk towards me. I prepared myself for the hit, but I was surprised when Stark pushed himself in front of me.

“What are you doing?” Arizona questioned.

“The ball is coming up. I can’t have my dates face all bruised up. I’ll teach her a lesson later.”

I don’t know who I was more afraid of, Arizona who was openly horrible, or Stark, who went from being nice one second, to beating me the next. I would have to make sure to listen to them. I don’t think my body could handle any more abuse.

Arizona nodded and snapped his fingers. Suddenly a woman appeared in front of me.

“Please follow ma’am.” she held out her hand. I looked over to Stark with a confused look. He nodded his head and told me to go with her. Slowly I grabbed onto her wrist and followed her. She led me to a large room full of women's clothes and accessories.

“Wow.” was all I was able to say.

“Mr. Stark has already picked out your dress. I’ll find it for you.” she said in a small voice.

“Do you work for them?” I questioned.

“For the boys? Of course.” she wandered around the room looking for the dress.

“But, why? Did they kidnap you too?”

“No. They didn’t kidnap me. I’m a paid employee of their fathers. I know that what they do is horrible, but I need the money. I’m glad that I work for the boys and not for their father. I love them as much as I love my own children.”

I gave her a confused expression and she sighed.

“I have been looking after them since they were small. They can be a handful at times, and I don’t agree with the kidnapping that they do, but this is how they were raised. Their father taught them to be like this.” She pulled out a dress from a hanger, “Ahh! Here it is! The dressing room is right through that door. When your done I will set up some of the alterations.”

I nodded and opened the small door. When I walked in I saw Amber slipping a red dress on.

“Oh my god!” I shut the door and ran over to give her a big hug, “Amber!”

She flinched at the touch of human contact. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her towards me. I gasped at what I saw. Her eye was swollen shut. The skin surrounding it was a blackish purple color and she looked like she was about to cry.

“Amber,” I said cautiously, “What happened?”

“Put on your dress Scarlett. They will get mad if you don’t do what they say.” she had no emotion in her voice.

I did as she said and slowly started to take off the dress that I had now been wearing for two days, “What happened?”

“I didn’t listen to him. He told me never to interrupt him or talk back, but I didn’t listen. If they ever tell you to do something, do it. Never correct them on anything, and never do anything to upset them.” she suddenly burst into tears. I didn’t bother putting any clothes on over my underwear, I just ran over to her and pulled her close to me.

“Shhhhh. It’s going to be okay Amber. We will be fine.” I lied to her.

“H-how do you know?” she sobbed.

“We are going to get out of here. I promise.” I just stood there holding her until the door suddenly flew open. I quickly turned my head to see Rubix and Stark standing in the doorway.

“What's taking so long girls?” Rubix questioned, “Oh my god. Stark, you definitely picked the right girl. She is a superhero nerd just like you! Darling, that underwear is fabulous. And you have an amazing figure!”

I looked down to see that I was wearing my favorite batman bra and boy shorts. I suddenly felt very self conscious and tried to pull on the dress I was given.

“Uh- ummm, we just, we came to check if you girls were- uhhhh- dressed.” Stark’s face was bright red and he was stuttering with every word he said. Was he embarrassed?

I adjusted the dress I was wearing and without a single word, I grabbed Ambers hand and pushed past the two brothers. I lead her to wear I had seen Greyson before. The two of us stood in front of a few mirrors next to Greyson. Soon all of our “masters” were sitting down looking at us and two seamstresses came to fix mine and Amber’s dresses.

Now that I got a good look at Amber I saw that she was wearing a very scandalous dress. It was a bright red color with sparkles covering her head to toe. There was a huge slit in the dress that went all the way up to the top of her thigh. The top of the dress scooped down so that her cleavage was almost hanging out. It was far too small for any normal sized girl and was extremely tight on Amber. The red garment resembled the one that the cartoon Jessica Rabbit wore. It made her look a bit slutty.

Looking at myself, I finally saw the dress that had been picked for me. It was a strapless chiffon dress with a sweetheart neckline and high waisted design on the top. It cascaded down into a flowing bottom that made its way to the floor. The dress was a darker blue at the top and slowly became lighter. It looked like a waterfall when I moved, and I couldn’t help but spin around in circles.

I heard a laugh behind me and two hands planted themselves on my hips causing me to stop twirling. I looked in the mirror to see Stark. He rested his head on my shoulder. I remembered that Amber told me to do what they wanted, so I didn’t try to move away from him.

“You like it? I picked it out special for you. I wanted you to look beautiful, but I also didn’t want everyone gawking over you all night. Thats my job.” he smirked, “Arizona obviously doesn’t think the same way as me. He said he wanted everyone to be looking at Amber. He wants all the men to be jealous of him. He likes his threesomes. I personally like having you all to myself, but whatever.”

I was disgusted by this, but I didn’t say a word about it.

“What is the ball for anyways?” I asked him.

“Oh thats right, I never told you, did I? Well, our dad throws a ball every few months. We get to show of our slaves to his customers. Your obviously my date and its formal, so thats why you get to wear this!” He smiled.

“Who are your dad’s customers exactly?”

“You are just full of questions, aren't you?” he sighed, “We kidnap people for them to use as slaves.”

“You people are disgusting.” I said before I could even think of what the consequences would be. I quickly covered my mouth with my hands, but it was obvious that Stark heard me.

“You're going to pay for that one tonight babe.” he growled in my ear.

●▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬●
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyyyy look whos back! Sorry for the long wait guys! Extra long chapter for you awesome readers :]

bonitalita
A T T A C K!

you two are awesome... thanks so much for commenting.... I hope everyone is happyy for the update! They should be more frequent from now on :] Thanks for reading!

~kidsfromyesterday182