Status: Slowly Adding Chapters.

She's Got a Look to Kill

I've Been Waiting Forever

Him and I looked up at each other. My eyes wide,fear shooting through them. The three other guys had taken off already. Not through the front but through the back. The guy took my hand and started running out the back. Avoiding bodies. I chewed my lip as we ran. My free hand holding up a part of my dress so I dont trip. We ran out the back and to a old looking car. I wasn't much for car facts.

He unlocked it "get in quick if you dont want to be caught''

He told me, as he got in starting the car quickly. I opened the door and sat and buckled in. Closing the door quickly. I chewed my lip keeping my head down encase anyone saw us. We sped off and out of there. I couldnt help but start laughing when we were far enough and the fear fading from my head.

Here I sat. With a complete stranger whom I had just helped kill basically everyone in my grade. He looked over at me

"Whats so funny?" His accent made my stomach fill with butterflies.

"Just....you dont know how much Ive wanted to see that happen. I only thought those things happened in movies"

My small british accent passing through in my voice. I couldn't help it. He smiled and turned back to the rode letting out one of his chuckles again.

I had learned over the past two hours that his name was Allan but he preferred Jeremy. He liked to sing,loved gory,blood everything that falls in that topic. I also learned that the other guys names were Tuomo,Wili and Haunnu. It was a first because the names were so different. Not that I was judging. He explained the reasons their names were so......usual like ours was because the other three came from Finland. Jeremy had come from the UK then moved to Finland when he was younger. The four guys had been friends since the day they met. Instantly clicked with each other and they all got along.

Jeremy told me that his accent was unique since it was British and Finnish. To me it was just heart melting.

"I would like to apologize in advance if I start talking in Finnish. Its a force of habit with the guys and all since English is mostly my first language but Finnish has been my language since I was five"

I nodded softly surprised at how open he was to me since hell we barely knew each other.
I ran a hand through my hair again, pushing it out of my face and looked around. By now it was darker then it was before, I looked down at the radio time. 10:15pm. Wow. It wasnt as late as I thought it was.

A awkward silence drew between us, I didnt mind the silence but the quiet right now was making me want to scream..just to make it go away. I played with my necklace sorta zoning it.

"Im surprised you stuck ympärillä. Luulin kulkisi poliisille"

I looked at him ''I assume that was the Finnish speaking?" I let out a small chuckle as did he

"Yea see what I mean. Alright lets do this again, Im surprised you stuck around. I thought you would run to the police"

I shook my head not really knowing if he were paying attention. "no....Ive always hated half the student body,they've hated me...the two I......killed.." It took me a few seconds to spit out the word

"were the two I hated the most" He glanced over at me

"well you'll have to give me the whole story sometime"

"sure but tears might be involded" I warned him and he let out another small chuckle

"I can handle that" He smiled which just made my heart melt again.
~

We drove for....I dont know how many hours, by now I knew we were out of my home town and somewhere new.

"Well we seem far enough from there so we're gonna stay in a motel.....The blood looks like paint now so we dont have to worry" He mentioned pulling into a motel at least it wasnt a creepy looking run down one like in horrors where the people stay and someone ends up killing them

The three were already here, we pulled in beside their car and got out. I ran a hand through my hair and yawned."Come on" he smiled and took my hand leading me to a suit and opening the door .I smiled softly and walked in looking around

"I uh dont have any clothes" "Dont worry" "I am not sleeping naked" I gave him a look

"I didnt expect you to" It got him laughing. I bit my lip softly

"If you want you can have a shower. Ill get you clothes to sleep in.

I nodded softly and walked to the bathroom. Locking the door and peeled out of my clothes.I had snagged my tights and they ripped like I cared though. I turned the shower on and stepped in. Washing the blood from my body and some blood from my hair. I let the water relax my bones. I turned it off and wrapped a white fluffy towel around my body and towel dried my hair. I opened the door alittle peeking out. "Um Jeremy?...Clothes?" He handed me a plaid button up shirt and Angry Bird boxers. I giggled "What? dont judge me" I smiled and closed the door. Buttoning the shirt up even though it was slightly uneven.

My belly button showed, honestly I didnt care. I walked out carrying my recent clothes in my arms, "so.." I felt so small in these clothes.

"You can have the bed and Ill take the couch"

"no its fine, just dont try anything on me or Il kick you" I slid into the bed rubbing my eyes and dozing off, feeling a arm go over my waist. I didnt mind, I actually felt safe for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Just updated the form and grammar O.o*
Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/sgaltk_story/set?id=52153040
:3 its kinda boring but next chapter will be more interesting