Status: New, on hold caused by exams

Untitled

Charpter One

”happy birthday too you, happy birthday too you, happy birthday dear Diana, happy birthday too you!”
I woke up to the sound of my family chanting happy birthday. Today was my 21st birthday. Most people would be ecstatic, happy about life, finally being capable of going clubbing with their friends, but not me. To me being 21 just meant that I had withstood 21 crappy years of self-hatred and bullying, heck even my 3 older brothers bullied me, my parent ignored me, they even ignores my brothers heavy drinking and drug-addiction.
Our family was dysfunctional, we all knew it, but nobody said anything. From the outside it properly looked like any other happy Danish family, a pretty housewife, a lawyer, their three sons whom all played in the local football team, got average grades, and a lot of friends. Then there was me, Diana, a petite pale female, with green eyes, and her hair dyed bright red, always inside with loud music, writing, painting, drawing, crafting, all indoor activities, I didn´t have a lot of friends because people thought I was weird, who wants to be friends with the schools lunatic who beat up the prom queen, yea I did that, but she started it by calling me a freak. Well whatever I had a few friends who meant the world to me.
Even though It´s my birthday, and I have an annoying family, I guess today actually is a good day, you see today was the day I was finally moving away from home, and when I say away I mean FAR away, I was going to Japan, YES f*cking JAPAN! I love Japan, they have great music, manga, and people actually respect each other I Japan.
You might ask how I got the idea of moving all the way from Denmark to Japan, well it actually wasn´t my idea at all, it was my pen-friend Saki who asked me if I wanted to come live with her. I have been writing with Saki in about 3 years, she was also 21, and we loved a lot of the same things. Her boyfriend apparently plays in a well-known band that is going on tour in a week, and she asked me if I wanted to go with them as a roadie. Off course I said yes! I love all those Japanese bands, especially Dir En Grey, Kyo is so f*cking sexy!! **fangirling**
“DIANA! DIANA! Snap out of it!! My mother yelled
oh well I guess I was rambling In my head pretty long…
“morning mother, father, Jake, Criss, and Mark” I said smiling while slowly sitting up
I heard Criss mumble a silent “whatever” and noticed my mother giving him a glare…
Akward silence… yeeaa….
“well.. give me a few minutes to get dressed and ill be downstairs..” I said to break the silence…
“off course honey, lets go boys” my mother said in her annoying high pitched voice. They all left, and I was alone in my room again…
*beeeeb* *beeeb*
A text, in this time of the morning, it´s not even seven….
“Happy birthday you bitch! xD love you honey can´t wait to see you tomorrow morning!!! Youré gonna love Japan xD and I´m already planning to set you up with this boy, youré gonna love me even more than u already do! See ya ^^ -Saki <3”
I quickly read the text.. “damn Saki, I said not to hook me up with a random dude” I mumbled.
I replied, “ Thanx bitch, I love u too, thanx for giving me this chance, but really, don´t hook me up with someone before im already in the country… -Love Diana ^^”
I got dressed quickly and ran down the stairs to the kitchen where my family was waiting with my presents.
My parents gave me 200 bucks to go buy some clothes for, typical gift in this family, nobody knew what eachother liked so we gave money, my brothers had decided to be a little funny… they gave me razors, they knew I cutted and they made fun of me for doing it…. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house... normally my friend Marie would pick me up since she only lives a block away, so I walked to her house…

FF to Maries house:
“let me get this clear… your stupid brothers decided to be even more stupid and give you razors for your birthday?” Marie said with a faint hint of anger in her voice.
I answered her question with a nod…
“I am so going to kill them..” “no you won´t. It´s my last day here anyways, don´t kill them, just let them be the idiots they are…” In truth, the only reason they weren´t dead already was because I had kept Marie back. I knew that if she went all out she could easily kick their ass… Marie was a champion in a bunch of fight sports. She did Taekwondo, Karate, Kickboxing, Boxing, fencing, and had been the national champion in shooting with handguns for 6 years in a row. Because of her strength, and the fact that she is a lesbian, she is also unpopular at school…
“All right, but only because you’re my friend, and I love u. I’m going to miss you so bad when you leave…”
“I´ll miss you too girl, but you´re going in two months too so it won´t be long, and we got our cellphones and Skype too” “you´re right, but now we need to go to school or we will be late” “yea lets go”
♠ ♠ ♠
no diru in the first charpter.. Sorry. but they will appear in the next or the third charpter.
comment please ^^ it´s the first time i write a fan-fic
by the way i decide that diru is around 25 in this story, why? because i can xD i don´t know all the details about the boys, but if i write something totaly wrong please write me and i will try to fix it ^^