‹ Prequel: One Direction Girl

Shot me out of the sky

I Do.

Weddings seem to be a big thing for the month of April. Or we are all just getting married this week since tour starts next week. Ciara and I wanted to get married at Disney. Haley and Zayn wanted to get married on the beach. So we have that planned into the next two days. Liam finally got up the courage to ask Danielle to marry him. So we are in standing outside the Eiffel tower in Paris waiting for them to get married. Me and Niall are getting married tomorrow in Disney. Ciara will do hers right after mine. So every person from Ireland seems to be here between the two of them.
Oh, I mentioned Ciara too huh? Harry proposed on his birthday. It was adorable. Harry said to her. " It's my birthday. So this is kinda weird. But you're the only gift I want this year and years to come. So marry me?." It was cheesy but really cute. We were all just in London walking around and he got down on one knee right after we got off..as Louis would say. " Big red bus!"
We are all sitting at Liam's wedding. I stand beside Eleanor with Ciara and Haley to the right of me. All the boys are lined up behind Liam. I look over to Niall who is looking amazing in his tux. I kinda just wanna rip it off. He winks at me. I bite my lip and look down.
Music starts playing and Danielle comes down the aisle.She looks gorgeous. I wish my dress looked like hers. Her hair looks amazing and everything about her looks amazing. Liam takes her hands. He has the biggest smile on his face. Then the fangirl in me kicks in. I'm standing her at Liam James Payne's wedding. That is incredibly unreal to me. I'm so happy for Liam because everyone can tell how much Danielle means to him. Liam deserves to be happy and I love this kid to death.
Before I know it, They are saying " I do", kissing and that's it. Liam and Danielle run down the aisle screaming "bye!" and into the limo.
I walk over to Niall. He wraps his arms around me gently " That's us tomorrow." Niall smirks.
" I cannot believe it." I shake my head with a smile.
He rocks me slowly. " Do you see where we are right now?" He asks.
" The Eiffel tower. No big deal or anything" I shrug.
" We are getting married in Disney." He says.
" I'm so excited Niall. I am in heaven right now. I love you so much. And not in a million years did I actually think I'd be marrying you! That is madness."
He leans down and kisses me. Then kisses me more.
" Oh stop sucking each others faces off. Come on now! We're at a wedding." Louis says.
" I'll make sure to make our kiss extra long just for everyone to see. We are getting married tomorrow Lou. I hope you know." Niall says.
" Of course I know. What the hell do I look like? An idiot?"
" Yes" Me and Niall say at the same time. I giggle.
Haley and Zayn come over. " Weddings are tiring! I hope I can make it to my own!" Zayn says.
" You can do it!" Haley says kissing him on the cheek.
" Maybe if you keep doing that, I think I'll make it." Zayn smiles.
Haley smiles.
" Where are we headed to know?" Harry runs over an asks.
" You're getting married as well. So we are headed to that area." I laugh.
" So we are going to Disney tonight?" He asks.
I nod slowly.
" We can all change in the hotel. It's not far I promise."

We get to the hotel. " I just want to lay in bed" I growl.
" Why are you still in your dress?" Niall asks coming out of the bathroom.
" Because I need you to unzip my dress!" I sigh.
" Oh okay." Niall smirks. He walks behind me and kisses the back of my neck. Then starts to unzip my dress. He puts his hands on my hips and kisses down the part he's unzipped. I bite my lips. Me and Niall haven't actually done anything but make out our whole relationship. So that's obviously gonna change tomorrow night after the wedding.
I slide the dress off. Niall grabs a shirt and puts it over my head." I didn't say you had to dress me" I laugh. I put my arms through the shirt and turn around to face him.
He just looks at me. He reaches over to pull the necklace out from under the shirt.
" Are you keeping it on tomorrow?" He asks.
" You're not taking yours off are you?" I ask in return.
He picks at his braces and shakes his head." I can't wait to get these damned things off."
" You should just keep them. You look adorable." I smile.
He scrunches his face. " I'm ready for the blonde to be gone too" He says shaking his hair with his hand.
I kiss his cheek. " You're perfect regardless."
I climb into bed. Niall follows. " We are getting married tomorrow..." He says curling up to me.
I wrap my arms around him. " I'm 19 and getting married. And I'm living my dream. I'm glad I have the perfect person to live it with." He kisses me.
" Save some of your sweet talk for the vows." I smirk.

The next morning is such a blur with preparations to get ready for this wedding. It has to go perfect and on time so Ciara can do her wedding as soon as we are done. Niall hasn't told me where we are running off to on our honeymoon. He said he wanted it to be a surprise. I feel like if we just had a joint wedding to make this easier. Cause now me and Ciara have to wait till after Haley's wedding to . Which is tomorrow. Niall wasn't to happy about that because he is just ready to go off with me.
Niall and the boys are at the alter already along with the girls. Baby Lux is enjoying throwing flowers down the aisle Then it's my turn. I grab onto my dad's arm. I'm so happy he came all this way to see me and do this for me. Niall has the biggest smile on his face. I don't think I've ever seen him smile so big. I smile too. Nearly crying. He grabs my hands after my dad lets me go.

I could sit here and describe every wedding but that's boring.I think you know how weddings go. Me and Niall say our goodbyes the next day after Haley's wedding.We're all married now expect Louis and Eleanor. Maybe having six people he knows just get married he will. I'm griping Niall's hand so tight. I cannot believe I'm finally Katie Horan. I'm married to Niall Horan. Of One Direction. One of the biggest boy bands in the world. Niall kisses my cheek and snaps me back into it. " Ready to go?" He asks. I look around to see if I've gave everyone hugs. I nod.
" Bye everyone." We say quickly hop in the car to the airport.

" We did it" Zayn says to Haley as they walk into the beach house.
" I married the most beautiful girl on the planet. I'm ready to keep you forever. Show you off to everyone."
" I can't believe I even met you to begin with. Do you know how many girls are breaking right now because 4 out 5 boys just got married." Haley laughs.
" Well. I'd marry everyone if i could. But I'm lucky enough to have you." Zayn says. Haley smiles and kisses him.
" Let's change and go lay out on the beach." Zayn says.

Ciara and Harry change. Planning to go back to spend the rest of the day at Disney.
Ciara stands there staring at Harry.
" Are you alright, babe?" He asks.
" I just married you....I just married. Harry Styles. From the biggest boyband in the world that I've been fangirling over for a long time. And I just married you?"
Harry puts his arms around her. " Yes. You did. I owe big thanks to Niall for setting us up." He kisses her. " Come on. Let's get ready!"

Niall and I don't stop for fans at the airport. Niall just really wants to get away from everyone. Niall still hasn't told me where we are going. I can't even see the signs for the planes because I'm blinded by flashes from the paparazzi.
" How long do we get to stay away for?" I ask sliding my sunglasses on.
" Only a week." Niall says pulling me towards a gate.
" Where are we going?" I ask.
" You'll see!" He says before he starts running into the tunnel.
" Niall. Oh my god." I say. I let go of him and he just takes off. I shake my head and just walk. Niall is waiting for me at the end of tunnel connecting into the plane. He's bouncing.
" You're like a little puppy." I smile.
He takes my head. " Let's go get comfy." Niall says.
We go sit down. " Do you want me to tell you now?" He asks.
" I wanted you to tell me months ago!" I laugh.
" We are going to Italy." He smiles.
My jaw drops. " Are you serious?" I ask.
" No, I'm joking." He shakes his head then nudges me. " Yes."
I hug him tight. " That's the best surprise ever."
This is going to be a great honeymoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the sequel to One Direction girl. Enjoy(:
THIS CHAPTER SUCKS SUPER SUPER. BAD. I'M SORRY. I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER.