‹ Prequel: One Direction Girl

Shot me out of the sky

Heart on my sleeve

Zayn drives Haley home from the doctor.
"Well, That was good. We know every thing is alright with it right now." Zayn says.
"Yeah. I'm kinda excited now. Still terrified though." Haley says.
Zayn reaches over and grabs her hand." I'm here for you okay. You're my wife. I'm the father of that child. I'm not going anywhere. I promise."
They pull up to her apartment building.
"Go ahead up. I'm gonna make a phone call down here." Haley says getting out of the car and pulling her phone out of her bag.
"Is everything alright?" He asks.
"Yeah, I just want to call Eleanor real quick." She says.
"Alright." Zayn walks in the building. She walks into the lobby a few seconds later and waits for the elevator to go up before dialing. She walks over to one of the chairs, sits down and looks out the window.
It rings for a second. "Hello?" Eleanor answers.
Haley almost chokes on her words. "Hey Eleanor, how are you?"
"I'm good Haley. How are you feeling?" She asks.
"That's why I called. I'm not exactly sick."
"Are you okay?" She asks.
"Yeah...um..don't tell anyone please. But I'm pregnant."
"Oh sweetie! That's wonderful!" Eleanor says.
Haley sees a paparazzi run past the front of the hotel .She quickly turns around but no one is there .
"Yeah. I needed to tell someone. I couldn't keep it between me and Zayn alone. But don't tell anyone else please!"
"Sweetie I won't. I know how annoying the media is."
"Thank you so much El."
"Anytime love! Call me if you need anything."
"I will, thank you." Haley says.
"Bye love." Eleanor says before hanging up.
Haley sighs and then walks up to her room.
Zayn is looking down at the side of the building. "Well, they know I'm here." He laughs.
"Here we are with the British boyband-" The TV speaks.
"Irish!" Haley yells back at it.
"Oh we did this interview a while ago." Zayn says sitting on the couch. Haley sits down next to him. He puts his arm around her.
"Well hello boys. How are you all?"
"Good." They all say.
"So we all recently got married expect Louis, right?"
"Yes Ma'am" Niall says.
"They are all very beautiful ladies." She says.
They zoom in on Zayn's face. He's nodding with the biggest smile on his face.
"Aww look at you."
"That smile's for you." He says turning to her.
"Awww."She smiles. He leans in and kisses her.
She rests her head on him.
" So what is the married life like?" The women asks.
"Absolutely incredible. Especially when you've found the one." Niall says.
" It's absolutely amazing. Like Niall said. When you've found that person it's right and it's wonderful." Zayn says.
"You're too cute." Haley says.
@haleymalik: Babe's here. Feeling better. He's a charmer (;
@harryskryptonite: glad to hear you're better. There's a nasty rumor going around that you're pregnant!
@1Dstolemyheartx: i heard you were pregnant :o is it true?
@inlovewith1D: are you pregnant?
"Shit." Haley says.
"What's the matter?" Zayn asks.
"People know, Zayn. It's already going around twitter."
"What are you gonna do now?" He asks.
"How the hell do people find out this stuff. Come on."
Haley scrambles through her mentions.
"I can't believe it got out. I wasn't ready to tell anyone. Damn it."
@haleymalik: how to people find out these things so fast?
@zaynmalik: pissed off. can't people let us have a private life?
"I was gonna ask if you wanted to go out tonight. But now it's probably better to stay in. Who knows what will happen when we go out." Zayn says.
"Do you miss having a private life?" Haley asks.
"Yeah, A lot." Zayn says.
"Why don't you go back to Sweden. Go be with the boys. Don't stay here with me right now."
Haley says.
"Are you crazy? I'm not going anywhere. I don't want to leave. I know you're upset. Don't let it get to you. Nothing is private now."
"I didn't want anyone to know." She says quietly.
"You're in the limelight now babe. It's gonna happen."He puts his arm around her. "I'm gonna protect you and the baby. Don't worry."
She hugs him."I wont."
"Well, Should we just announce it on twitter or do you still wanna wait?"
"I want to wait. When all the boys and girls are here." She says.
"We could always go to Sweden. I'm not leaving yet. I've gotten the week off for you."
"Let's go to Sweden.." Haley says looking up with a smile.
"Let's get on a plane to Sweden."He smiles.
"Though, you just got here so we don't have to go yet."She laughs.
"I kinda just wanna go."

@haleymalik: I should just live on a plane.

They arrive in Sweden. Louis is the first to greet them when they arrive.
"Haley love!" He hugs her. "Are you feeling better?" He puts a hand on her shoulder.
"I'll let you know along with everyone else. Did the girls get here?"
"Yes! Everyone's inside! Come on!" Louis grabs her hand and pulls her inside.
"Look who's here everyone. Haley and Zayn!" Louis says.
"Heyyyy!" Everyone yells. Eleanor sits quietly.
"Well, we flew here kinda because we have something to tell you." Haley says.
"What is it?" Ciara asks.
I glance around the room. Oh No.
"I'm pregnant...." Haley says.
The room burst into cheers and hugs. Niall looks at me.
"Wait you guys." I shout closing my eyes.
"I am too..." I say.
I look at Niall. I hadn't told him yet. But I knew. I knew for a while.
"What?" Niall mouths.
Everyone is hugging us. Niall looks kinda upset. I grab his hand and lead him out to the porch.
"Niall. I am sorry I didn't tell you. I would've sooner but I didn't know how. "
"It's alright." He shakes his head.
"Well, We both know what everyone else was doing the night we came to visit huh?" I smirk trying to lighten the mood. Niall's upset and I don't know for what reason.
He doesn't smile or laugh.
"Niall. What are you thinking right now?" I ask.
"How I'm gonna be a good father touring all the time." He says." I feel like if anything happens to the wives, we are gonna end up on hiatus!"
"Niall, I'm sorry. Don't let this stop you from being with the boys. I don't want that for you. This is your dream. I want you to live it till you seriously think you are done for good." I say.
"This will be okay. I promise. I'll go back to New York with Haley after this and we will have each other."
"What if I want to be with you? I already miss hugging,kissing, laying and cuddling with you." He says.
"No one said those things had to stop." I put my arms around him.
He hugs me. "I love you a lot. I want you to know that." He says.
"I know. And I love you a lot too."
We walk back inside.
"So are we gonna name godparents and stuff like that. What are you guys having?" Ciara asks.
"Don't know yet." Me and Haley both say. We let out giggle to break awkward.
The tension in the room...you can feel it.
"But I want you all to be godparents of course!" I smile.
"Same here." Haley says.
"Before we go anywhere else, No one else is pregnant right?" Louis asks.
We all look around with smirks. "No? Okay! Wonderful!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy Ciara, Caroline and Haley. -.-