‹ Prequel: One Direction Girl

Shot me out of the sky

Headed home.

Our one week honeymoon went by so fast. The boys have to go back to touring. But only for another month then hopefully we get them for a while. Niall is coming back to New York for a bit before they head off to Canada.
We sit on the plane. Another hour to go.
"I don't know what my life would be like if I never did x-factor..."Niall says."I would've never became famous. Then I wouldn't have fans. And I wouldn't have met you."
"And now you're married and touring all over the world." I say smiling, taking his hand.
"And I found my princess." He smiles.
I shake my head and look down.
"I love you so much, Katie." He whispers before kissing my shoulder.
He rests his head. "Cher is in New York this weekend, You guys could probably hang out if you wanted. I'll call her up before I go."
"This is our first time away from each other in like two months. Yeah, we've done longer but it's gonna suck."
"I don't know if I'll be able to come back before we head over to Sweden. And we will be there for two weeks." Niall says.
I sigh. "I'll probably stay in New York and then go back to London for a while. Haley has some shows going on this week too. Then I'll go home and see my parents."
"I'll try to see you as soon as I can." Niall says.
"It's gonna be so hard." I say. I look down at the wedding ring which is even bigger than the engagement ring.
Niall kisses my cheek. "Let me see your phone."
I raise an eyebrow and hand my iPhone to him.
"We are gonna take a picture." Niall says holding the phone away from us. He grabs my face with his other hand and kisses me. I close my eyes. He snaps the picture but neither of us pull away. He puts the phone down in my lap then moves his hands to my waist. I run my hands through his hair. He pulls and looks a me a smirk. I bite my lip.
He pecks my lips again. "I love you."
"What was that for?" I ask still smiling.
He shrugs. "I just like to kiss you."
I laugh and look down, shaking my head. I grab my phone. "Wait, I wasn't done." Niall says taking my phone.
I raise and eyebrow. He locks the phone then hands it back. "Okay."
I turn the screen on. He set the picture as my background. "Don't change it! Or put it on twitter."
"Alright." I smile. He takes his phone out. "Smile." He says.
"What if I don't want to." I ask.
"Then I'll tickle you." He says with a serious face.
" Pft. Whatever. I'm not even ticklish."
"Oh?" Niall says.
I put my hand over my mouth and Niall moves his hands closer to my waist.
"So you want to smile for that picture." Niall asks trying to hide a smirk.
"Nuh uh."I say.
Niall starts to tickle me. "Niall!" I laugh. I hear him snap a picture of me. " Niall stop!"I giggle.
"I'll take a picture!" He stops tickling me.
"Not ticklish huh? Looks like bull to me." He says.
"I hate you." I shake my head with a smile.
"Ready now?"Niall asks. I nod pushing my hair back and smiling.
He snaps the picture and then sets it as his phone background.
"Perfect."He smiles. He looks at me and yawns. I straighten myself out and tap my legs.
"Take a nap."
He curls up on the seats and puts his head on me. I play with his hair until he falls asleep.

"I can't believe our Honeymoon is over."Zayn says.
"It was perfect Zayn. Thank you for everything." Haley says."I'm going to miss you so much."
"Tour will be over before you know it. I'll be back with you in no time." Zayn smiles. "Let me help you with your bag." Zayn says taking her bags from her as she walks into her apartment.
"You're staying the night right? You and Niall are going to Canada tomorrow?"
"Yes, Babe." Zayn says.
"Good, cause I miss you already." Haley frowns."I'm not good with goodbyes."
"It's not goodbye. Goodbyes are forever. Forever isn't yet."
"Oh Zayn. Being deep again I see?" Haley says.
"Whatever."Zayn says. He pulls her down onto the couch and holds her.
"I'm certainly going to miss holding you." Zayn says.
"I'm going to miss you being in my presence." Haley says.
He kisses her cheek. "I'm always with you even when I'm not. I never stop thinking about you for a second. You're my wife and I love you."
"Oh stop." Haley giggles. " I have a request for you." She smiles moving off his lap.
"What is it?"He asks.
She pulls up Asian Persuasion. " I want you to dance."
"Babe! I don't dance."
"Oh bullshit. We all saw your video. Now do it, go on. I'm not gonna see you for weeks. I just want this one thing."
He makes a disgusted face then sighs. " Only cause I like you." He stands.
"Like me?" She asks.
He kisses her. " Maybe I love you. I don't know." He smirks. "I took so long to find the perfect girl, now that I found you, I wont lose you for anything." He says kissing her once more.He backs away from her and pulls his pants up a bit.
Haley sits criss cross with her hands in her lap, smiling.
He looks down and shakes his head with a smile. " I cannot believe I am going to do this."
"Do it! I'll restart the song." She says.
Zayn looks at her. " I hate you." He smiles before he starts dancing.
Haley smiles huge and covers her mouth.
"Don't laugh!" Zayn says.
"I'm not."She says.
He dances for about 10 more seconds before he stops.
He sits back down next to her. "Happy?"
"Very." She smiles and kisses him.
"That was so embarrassing."
"But it wasn't when you recorded it and 6 million girls saw it?" She raises an eyebrow.
"I never thought about that. Well..."

" Well this sucks." Ciara says dropping her bags on the floor.
"Can we go back in time?" Harry asks.
"I wish we could. I miss Paris already." Ciara says. "Now it's back to reality."
"I don't want to leave." Harry pouts hugging her." I wouldn't mind taking flights everywhere you are because I can't stand being apart from you and I don't care how long it takes, I just wanna be with you"
"Harry, That's incredibly sweet but crazy! You would be so tired all the time! You've got shows to do!" Ciara strokes his cheek.
"I know. But I would do it."He shrugs.
"Do you want me to get you something?" Ciara asks.
" No, Thanks though."
Ciara grabs water and sits next to i'm on the couch. "We don't have to stay in you know. We could go out or something."
"I'm gonna be mobbed by girls for the next two months and not my girl. So I'd rather stay in with you."
"That's fine with me." Ciara says.
Harry gets up and goes to the DVD cabinet and pulls out Love Actually.
" You would put that in." She says
"Well, I like this movie and I want to watch it with the one I love!" Harry says sitting down. Ciara scoots over into his lap. He puts his arms around her.
"This is our last day together for months. I'm gonna miss you a lot." Harry says.
"I'm going to miss you too! I'll try to visit you for a bit."
"That would be lovely." He smiles sweetly.