‹ Prequel: One Direction Girl

Shot me out of the sky

One Night

Haley decides to sit down with Jessica that day to apologize for the night before.
"So I guess we haven't officially met. I'm Haley."
"I'm Jessica. It's good to meet you. Zayn talks about you a lot." She says.
"Yeah, I kinda freaked out last night because Zayn is my husband and we just got married and seeing you in his bed isn't exactly something to typically be excited about."
"I totally understand. I'm jealous of you to be honest. I've always had a crush on Zayn." She says.
Haley gives her an 'are you joking?' look. " Why would you tell me that?" She asks.
" Well we were both drunk last night. I kept trying to get him to kiss me. I just want one kiss from him. Nothing more."
Haley shakes her head in disbelief. " Are you absolutely crazy?"
"No! I'm just speaking the truth."
"You're going to sit here and tell me. Zayn's WIFE. That you want to kiss him. Like I'm going to grant you some special permission to go and snog my husband. I think there is something wrong with you. And I was gonna try to be friends with you! You're crazy! Please do not go near Zayn. You're crazy!" Haley shakes her head.
"You can't just ban me from not seeing Zayn?"
"Watch me." Haley says leaving.
She goes into Zayn's room. "There you are! Where did you go? We are about to leave to go to the venue!" He hugs her.
"Jessica is insane, Zayn. Not in a good way either."
"Haley, I thought everything was okay?" Zayn asks.
"She just asked me if she could kiss you. Your britishness made me say snog to her but besides the point."
Zayn laughs. "She said that to you?" He scratches his head.
"You act like that's normal?"
"She thinks its okay to do that. I've tried to tell her. I'm sorry." He hugs Haley again.
"Just ignore her. I'll try to get rid of her."
"God. Please do before I will literally rid of her."
"Smile!" Zayn says poking her cheeks.
" for what?" She crosses her arms and holds back a smile.
"Just do it"
"Fine."Haley smiles wide.
"I love your smile, it makes me smile" He smiles.
"You're so corny." She laughs.
"That's why you love me." He says wrapping his arms around her and rocking her.
" Te quiero mucho." Haley says.
"You know I don't speak Spanish!"
"I said I love you a lot, You dork."
"Nooo. I don't think the dork part was in there."
Haley kisses him. " Eres un idiota.....Now it was" She smiles.
"You talking in Spanish is hot." Zayn says.
"I could say the same for you. Mr. Mexico."
"You know than me though."
" Here's some more then. te amo por siempre y siempre"
"What does that mean cause it sounded hot." Zayn says.
"I love you forever and always."
"Forever and always." Zayn smiles against her lips before kissing her.
@zaynmalik: I have the best wife in the world :)x
@haleymalik: @zaynmalik is kinda cute ? (:

Liam knocks on our door.
"Hey Liam!" I smile.
"Hey! I wanted to bring my cousin Alex over to meet you guys."
"Oh well ,Niall went to go get food. He should be back soon of you wanted to wait?" I say.
I look at his cousin who is smiling. He is pretty good looking but not as good looking as Niall. I shake my head.
"You guys can come on in if you want." I say.
"Alex go ahead, I need to go talk to Paul for a minute."
"Alright." Alex says.
Alex comes in and we sit on the couch.
"Nice to meet you, Alex." I smile.
"It's nice to meet you too. You're very pretty."
I giggle. "Thanks."
"So how long have you liked the boys?" He asks.
"I was actually in the crowd for their first show together! But then he met me two years ago and we've been together since!"
"Wow, It must be hard for him to stay away from you when he's on tour. I'd hate not seeing your beautiful face."
"Excuse me?"Niall says coming into the room.
"Who are you?"
"I'm Liam's cousin, Alex. Nice to me-"
"Are you hitting on my wife?" Niall asks.
"No, of course not." He says.
Niall grabs me and kisses me hard in front of him. I would say it is kinda a dick move but It's Niall so, I think it is kinda okay.
Niall pulls off. I bite my lip trying to hide a smile.
"Anything I can help you with, Lad?" Niall asks.
Alex shakes his head.
"Nope not at all, I'll be going now." He says walking out.
I feel kinda bad, since he's Liam's cousin. I don't want Liam to be upset. I sigh.
"You okay?" Niall asks.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I did enjoy that kiss though. " I smile.
"Yeah it wasn't too bad."He shrugs.
He pulls me onto him as he plops on the couch.
"You're going tonight this saddens me."
"Well, you can watch me the whole show cause me and Haley will be third row.
"Awesome" Niall smiles.
@niallofficial: The women is in town! yeah buddie!!
@katiehoran: @niallofficial who's this women? i'm a kid. (; love you xx

Haley and I stay in the crowd that night and act just like normal fangirls singing and danging.
" I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun!" Me and Haley jump and dance around.
We wait for Louis to do his thrust but instead of him doing it he points to Harry, Zayn and Niall who all do one huge thrust. Me and Haley have to sit down because we are laughing so hard.
@katiehoran: Please tell me everyone just saw those boys thrust like that?! dying with @haleymalik !
People keep taking pictures of us and it gets kinda annoying.
Niall wraps his arm around Zayn and they walk towards our side of the stage. "Me and Zayn would just like to take a moment. To thank our beautiful wives for being here tonight." Niall says.
"Can't wait for after the show." Zayn winks.
The crowd bursts into screams and people around us laugh.
"I cannot believe he just said that."Haley shakes her head with an embarrassed smile. I see Niall go up to Josh and say something then grab a snapback and put it on. My fangirl heart pretty much dies.
"Look at Niall. Look at him." I nudge Haley.
@katiehoran: I'm always gonna be a fangirl (: I know how you guys feel. #myheart
The music of what makes you beautiful starts playing. " You know. There's is about 18,000 of you beautiful ladies out here tonight." Louis says. The crowd screams. "We want to bring five girls up here tonight." The crowd gets even louder.
Guys bring out stools and place them on the stage.
Harry takes a seat on one of the stools.
" We've gotten a few scouts out there picking girls.
Paul helps a girl from the front up. Niall grabs her and helps her up. He leads her too a seat. Then stands next to her. Two girls come up from the side. Harry and Liam them to a seat.
"Two more! We need two more!" Louis says.
You would think they'd bring us up but I'd rather them bring up fans anyway.
They finally get all the girls and Liam said. " So are we ready Toronto?" Liam yells.
"You're insecure, don't know what for." Liam sings.
The boys sing to the girls until Harry's part and they all gather around him. I record the solo.
" baby you light up my wor-" Just then Niall and Zayn pull down his pants and Louis rips his shirt.
Harry stops singing. "AW come on!"
Liam is laughing but finishes the solo for him. "Lets go Toronto!"
Harry pulls up his pants and leaves his shirt. He shakes his head then continues as normal.

@niallofficial: amazing show tonight! @harry_styles You doing okay? love you dude.
@real_liam_payne: what makes you beautiful got a little dirty tonight @harry_styles should kep his cloths on!
@katiehoran: i think that is the best show i've ever attended in my life. amazing night! (:

We all ride in the car back to the hotel. Harry looks pissed off.
"You okay Haz?" I ask."For someone who likes to be naked you were awfully embarrassed."
@haleymalik: everyone tweet @harry_styles poor little boy got his clothes ripped off and is embarrassed. :(
"Yeah, i'm fine. I'm actually really tired and I miss Ciara."
"I'm going to see her when I get back. I'll deliver the message." I smile.
"Thanks" He smiles.

We head up to our rooms.
"Haley our plane is at 8. so we've gotta be out by 6:30."
"Alright. I'll meet you in the lobby."
Zayn and Haley go into Zayn's room.
Niall drags me to his room.
@katiehoran: Do i really have to go tomorrow? :(
Niall wraps his arms around me. " I'm gonna miss you."
"Well. We both know i'll hop on a plane in an instant."
He kisses my neck. " I'm gonna miss holding you, and kissing you. Just you being here and seeing you smile. Waking up to your face."
"Stopppppp!" I frown. "As if I don't miss you enough when your gone. The other girls don't even come as much as me. And I feel bad."
"Well, that's their choice." Niall says.
"What if Paul was just like. No more girlfriends coming."
"I'd be pissed. Let's not think about that cause then I wouldn't to be able to see you as much and that isn't okay."
"Alright." I say. He takes off his shirt and climbs in bed.
I dig through his clothes to find something to change into since i don't have anything.
"Can I wear some of your clothes home tomorrow?"
"Yeah sure." Niall says biting his nail.
I change into a pair of basketball shorts and one of his sweatshirts.
@katiehoran: Cuddle time (:
"I'll just take all your clothes. They're comfy." I say curling next to him.
"Then I'll be naked!" Niall says.
"So...?" I smirk wrapping my arms around him.
"I guess that's not a bad thing eh?" He says.
"I don't think so. Though I'd rather keep you for myself.
"Yeah, I think I'll keep on the reserve for you." He laughs.

@zaynmalik: babe leaves tomorrow. gonna miss her :( x
@haleymalik: I had an amazing time in Canada for only being here for 2 nights. amazing. gonna miss @zaynmalik tho :(
@zaynmalik: @haleymalik I'm sitting next you loser. x
@haleymalik: who are you calling a freak? @zaynmalik. I am enjoying the silence.
@haleymalik: RT @ilove1D: I want a relationship like @zaynmalik and @haleymalik :(
@haleymalik: do you guys think @zaynmalik would be annoyed if i just tweeted him all night instead of talking?
@zaynmalik: @haleymalik yes. can we go to bed and cuddle? :)x
@haleymalik: RT @morethan1D all the one direction couples are cute. so jealous @katiehoran, @haleymalik @ciarastyles
@zaynmalik: I'm going to bed. night all. :)x
@haleymalik: Zayn is going to sleep what a loser.
" Alright, I'm done."Haley laughs. "People are probably crying because you just tweeted. Your mentions are probably on fire."
Zayn shrugs and gets up from the couch and goes into the bedroom.
"Let's cuddle before you leave?" Zayn says.
"Why would I want to do that?" Haley jokes following behind him.
They climb into bed. " Tonight was amazing. Thank you so much."
"I love you. I'm sad I have to go."
"I'll see you in a few months. for real this time." Zayn says.
"Yeah. You're going to countries far away and i'm busy." She frowns.
"Well. I've got you right now. And that's plenty"
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm gonna start adding tweets and stuff in (:
comments would be wonderful. feedback is helpful.