Status: This story just came off haitus, yet the chapters might come a bit slow as i may forget to post sometimes

Love Me 'till My Blood Runs Cold

Beyond Beliefe

Chapter One- Beyond Beliefe
I still can't belive he left, it's been two months, and I still cant belive it. I still think that one day I'll walk in and he'll be sitting there rockin out to the Misfits, or Iron Maiden. Feet up on the desk, next to him, just trying to get the right notes to the guitar part. Frank was the best guitar player I know, and he was never ever shy in school, he was always crazy and never cared what people had to say about him. But no one ever said anything about him,he was funny, wild and crazy , and everybody loved him. If he wasn't a freshmen he would be the most popular guy in school. Girls would always throw themselves at him, but he would never go out with anyone of them. He was my best friend but he was also the guy I loved.

"Mikey, you okay?" Gerard asked, snapping me back to reality. I hadn't reolized I had been stareing into space untill he looked at me like I had six heads.
"Yea I'm fine, just y'know thinking." He just nodded. "You miss him don't you."Gerard said "He's my best friend Gerard of course I miss him!" "NO, I mean you loved him didn't you."

Gerard knew I loved him, I never told him, he just knew me so well that he figured it out. Gerard never had a problem (unlike our parents) with the fact that im gay, seeing as he was too.
No one ever really caredthat i was, mostly 'cause they knew they would get their asses handed to them if they did. One upside to being Gerard Way's little brother was that no one ever messed with you. He didn't have a bad reputation , but he didnt have one I had to live up too either.

Gerard, like Frank, was also popular, except Gerard was popular in away that he did care what people thought. He was wild and crazy too, but only too a point, the point where it was acceptable too students and teachers. Where as frank will simply tell people off when they said anything bad to him.
Frankie loved to be scarcastic and pull pranks, and Gerard would always be right there to pull them with him. Sometimes the pranks would get them into trouble, but Frank always took the blame for everything. He has gotten suspended at least 20 times this year alone, and it was only december when he left.

I never really understood why frank saw me as the best friend he could ever have. I was almost the exact opposite from him, I was "the shy emo fag" that no one ever talked to, not even his own brother. Gerard never spoke to me at school, only at home, but it wasn't like he didn't care about me, he just didn't talk to me.

Now was one of the rare occations that it wasn't raining. So Gerard decided to take me too the movies then maybe somewhere else later. Gerard and I never really got the chance to go out anywhere, with our parents always yelling at us, telling us there was no need too, or we didnt deserve it. But today they weren't home, so we decided to go.

"You know you never answered my question." Gerard said once again pulling me out of my thoughts. "I didnt know it was a question." "well it was, so do you love im or not?" Gerard asked. i didnt even have to think about that one. "Yes, I-I do." I said looking out the window. "How come you never told him?" Gerard asked "Because Gee, he's straight and even if he was gay, or even bi, I'm sure he'd never like a guy like me!"
"Your wrong Mikes, your all he talked about you all the fuckin time! When we were hanging out, he would always say you should have been there! when we were pulling pranks he would say 'Mikey would have loved that one'!So if i'm not mistaken he likes you! He's probably just like you, too shy to admit it, too afraid you don't feel the same." maybe he was right, but it was too late now'

~*~
"So what do you wanna see, Mikes?" Gerard asked me. His eyes scanning the movie time thingy. "uh, i dont know, it's what ever you want to see Gee." I really didnt care what we saw, I would be too busy thinking about Frank to watch the movie anyway. "Well, we could see that vampire movie, 'Let Me In'" Gerard and I loved vampires, so that would probably be our best bet. "Or hey, we could go see 'Toy Story' in 3D!!" He said with a big chessey smile, I gave him a glare, and he just laughed."Listen, I may be your little brother, but I'M NOT FUCKIN' FIVE GERARD!!" He laughed again. "Vampire movie it is then" he said smileing "Next!!" I heard the lady call behind the glass.

After we got our tickets we headed for the concession line. I had my hands in my pockets, and my head down to the floor, when I felt a cold, hard, small body slam into me, and knock us both on our backs. "SHIT!, Sorry, Sorry! I-I'm so sorry!" I instinctively rushed out. Then I picked my head up and looked over at the pale face of the figure in front of me. It was then that my heart stopped and I felt like I had seen a ghost.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it sucks now but it will get better and im sorry that it gose into so much background info but it makes alot of sence later on all of this is kinda needed so yea its deffinately gonna get better so if your reading this and you like it please comment on it tell me if you are reading this cuz i need to know if i should keep writing this so thanks