Status: This story just came off haitus, yet the chapters might come a bit slow as i may forget to post sometimes

Love Me 'till My Blood Runs Cold

The Ghost Of You

Chapter Two- The Ghost Of You

It was him, it was Frankie. I could have said so much to him, I had so many questions, but my voice cought in my throught and before I knew it he was walking away. I couldn't belive I let him slip away, he was right in front of me, and I couldn't say anything, just stare.

Franks P.O.V

He promised this was going to be easy, two months would be easy, but he was only half right. Temptation was high, but I could fight it. I wish more then anything I was back in school, I could slap myself for saying that, but now I really ment it. I missed my friends, my family, I missed Mikey.

I loved him, He was all I could ever think about. We have always been just friends, but I've always loved him. He's gay, yes, but I know he dosen't like me, the way I love him, I know he only see's me as a friend. I wish now that I had told him how I felt, maybe then things would be different. Maybe I wouldn't be left with this feeling of what if!

"Hey, are you okay Frank?" Bob asked, looking concerned. "Oh, uh yea, yea I'm fine." NO OF-FUCKIN COURSE NOT! WHY WOULD I BE OKAY?!? I'M NOT OKAY! I'M NOT O-FUCKIN-KAY!! My insides were screaming, but some how I kept my composure. "Okay." Bob said not pressing the issue, he knew how I felt about that. "So what do you wannna see?" he asked changeing the subject, "Uh, I don't know whats playing?" I didnt really care, I wouldnt really be paying attension to it anyway.

"Uh, well there's that comedy 'Grown Ups', um, or that horror movie 'The last excercism' or there's that vampire movie 'Let Me In' but ya'know-" "No, it's okay we could see that I-I want to."Mikey and I always loved vampire movies, but would be the odds that he would be going to see it today in the same theater at the same time? Slim, very slim, but hey I could dream right? Bob shot me a surprised look, "Uh ok! If-I-I guess we could go see that if you really want." I didnt really want to , Hollywood had a bad way of presenting Vampires. It was a bit offending, they made us look like blood fends, heartless, coldblooded, monsters! And most of the things shown in the movies wasn't true. But one thing for sure, the bloodlust was as real as they make it out to be. And it was the hardest thing anyone could ever imagine. I couldn't get close to anyone, but Bob, I was lucky he stay'd with me, I was completely clueless in all this, and he was helping alot. ~*~ "Ok, so I got the tickets, we were in theater 16 an we have like twenty minutes before we have to be in there, so.. you wanna walk around or something?" Bob said, I figured the more people I'm around the faster I could get used to the smell. "Uh sure ." I said nodding. "Frank are you sure your okay?" he looked really worried this time. "Bob I'm telling you the truth, I'm okay!" I guess lying didnt really matter anymore, since I was already going to hell. "Alright, well come on then."

Each one smelled different, the same smell of blood hinted with something else. I could sence each one, each scent depending on how close they were . Oranges, Deasel, fried foods, a faint scent of cigerettes and something else, cigerettes and-and coffee. Wait! Cigerettes and coffee!?! There was only one person on this whole planet who smelled like that .....Gerard, and where there was Gerard, there was Mikey. I took off in a run toward the smell and wasn't paying attension when I crashed into something tall and warm. the force of our bodies crashing together, combined with the fact that we werent paying attension, sent us both on our backs.

I looked up at the same time he did. I stared up at him. He stared at me, he looked like he had seen a ghost and I probably looked like one. I wanted so badly to just throw my arms around Mikey, but his mouthwatering scent overwhelmed me. Starbucks and a faint scent of sushi mixed with the sweet scent of his blood, of blood in general, consumed me and I had to run, I was scared of hurting him.

I quickly stood up and ran out of there as fast as I could.

I was good with temptation all day, the scents being bearable, but Mikey had always had this slight control over me, but now it was worse, now I couldn't even be around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope to have another chpter tomarrow but I dont know I'll update when can.

*hands oout skittles and cookies*