Status: This story just came off haitus, yet the chapters might come a bit slow as i may forget to post sometimes

Love Me 'till My Blood Runs Cold

A Great Idea?

I didnt want Frankie to leave, I'd stay with him forever if I had the chance. He wasn't just my best friend anymore, he was my well...my best friend who I have feelings for, who has feelings for me? Yes, I guess you can call us that, even though its kinda long. It doesn't really matter, I love him to much to care.

"So, I guess this is where we depart my friend." Gerard said to Bob.

"I guess so Gee'tard." He said earning a chuckle from all of us and a joking punch in the arm from Gee.

"Or ya'know, we could phh, I don't know, go get dinner or something ya'know." Frank jumped in, and I'm glad he did. Did this mean he wants to stay with me, as much as I want to stay with him?

"Mmm, I agree, totally." I said, sipping my left-over soda.

"I don't thinks that's such a-" Bob started but was cut off by Gerard. "Dude, that's a great idea! That would give us more time to catch up!" He practically shouted.

Suddenly Frank looked up and Bob, who was shooting him a death glare.
"Bob? What do you think?" Frank asked. Bob closed his eyes and sighed.

"Yea, I guess so, but we gotta be home by 10:00 Frank no exceptions got it?" Bob said

"Ten o'clock got it" Frank said, then his hand reached down and took mine in his, intertwining our fingers. This has been the greatest day I've had, in what feels like forever.

~*~*~*~*

"So tell me Bob, what is it exactly that you do for a living?" Gerard asked, stuffing his face with yet another slice of pepperoni pizza.
The question seemed to take the blonde man by surprise. The conversation suddenly taking a casual turn. Like Gerard actually wanted to get to know him. Bob was truly unprepared for the question. He had planned out everything else Gerard could possibly ask him. Except he never expected to be asked such a simple question.

"I-I um..It's..It's complicated" He finally managed to get out.

"Complicated how?" Gerard asked furrowing his brow a bit.

"Well..because...I.."He began, not really sure what he should say. How hard could the question possibly be? Why couldn't he seem to just make up a job? He looked to Frank for help only to find that he was no longer at the table. He began frantically searching the room, but to no avail. The boy was nowhere in sight. His gaze shifted over to Mikey.

"Where's frank?" He asked a hint of worry in his voice.

"Bathroom" Was all he said.

"So are you gonna answer my question?"Bobs gaze fell back upon Gerard, who raised an eyebrow at him.
"I'm unemployed." Bob answered calmly. "Technically." He added only a second after.
"Technically?" Gerard questioned.
"Yeah. I'm Employed, but off the books." He explained.
Just then Frank walked back over to the table and sat back down next to Mikey. Bob looked down at his watch that now read '9:55'

"Oh! Frank, its time to go!" Bob said standing up and putting on his jacket. Frank, reluctantly followed suet.

"Why? Got a Curfew?" Gerard asked cheekily, a small smile playing at his lips.

"Something like that." Bob responded calmly. And Gerards smirk disappeared.

"It was really great to meet you Gerard , and you too Mikey. And we should defiantly do this again sometime. But for now we must be off." Bob said holding his hand out for Gerard to shake. But instead Gerard stood and embraced the taller blonde man. Said blonde was surprised at first, and stood completely still, but after a few seconds, relaxed into the embrace, and even hugged back.
Cold, that was the first thing Gerard noticed about bob. His body was impossibly cold for someone as muscular and tall as bob was. The second thing he noticed was his intoxicating scent. Bob smelled of incense, fresh cut grass, and the damp smell after a big rain storm. Gerard lingered a little bit longer then he knew he should have, but he just couldn't bring himself to release the taller man.

"Geez Gerard don't smother the poor guy" A voice from behind him said laughing. Effectively pulling Gerard out of his trace, and away from the blonde man, who smelled so amazing.

He turned to realize the voice came from none other then Frank, he shot him a death glare, that only increased his laughter. He turned back to Bob, who now had a small smile playing across his lips. Gerard couldn't help but blush, not knowing what had gotten into him. He simply turned back around and out on his jacket.

"I wish we could just stay out all night and catch up." Mikey half whined to Frank.
"I know Mikes. I wish we could too. But unfortunately, me and Bob have some business to attend to at home." Frank said holding Mikey by the waist, unconsciously.

"Business?" Mikey said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Yes, Business, that is non of YOUR business." He said running his finger down the tip of his nose affectionately, and smiling at him.
Mikey sighed, defeated, and wrapped his arms tightly around Frank's neck. Pressing his body as close to Frank as he could without making it awkward. Frank returned the gesture wrapping his arms tightly around Mikey's waist, and pulling him up slightly despite being smaller then the man already. they both pulled away at the same time, and when they did, they stared lovingly into each others eyes.
"I'll see you soon, I promise!" Frank said pulling away slowly.Then looking at bob, who was looking at his watch, frowning.

"Alright lovebirds. we gotta get home now, lets go Frank." Bob said softly, with just a hint of urgency as he made his way for the door.

"Bye! they all said in unison as Frank and Bob walked out the door, leaving Mikey and Gerard staring after them.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was originally alot shorter. I want everyone to know that this story was originally all written nearly a year and a half ago. Back then my writiing was really shity, and my spelling was worse. This is the first chapter I have actually took the time to go through and beta. Also Free cookies to whoever can figure out what part of the story was added!! PLease Leave me reviews comments!! I read them all and the more I get, the more I have to ambition to write!! and update more!! so basically reviews=faster updates!!