Status: This story just came off haitus, yet the chapters might come a bit slow as i may forget to post sometimes

Love Me 'till My Blood Runs Cold

Naivety Gets You Nowhere

I can't believe him! I can't fuckin believe him! I can't believe he made me fuckin' believe him! I can't believe I fuckin' let myself believe him! I can't fuckin believe I let him make me believe him!!!

How could I be so naive as to think that kiss actually meant something to him?!? But still how could he say he liked me and wanted to kiss me then just leave?

Unless..he had someone else.... Could that be who Bob is? Since he's obviously NOT just Franks mom's, or dad's friend from where ever. I can see the way he looks at Frank so concerned like he is worried about loosing him. I caught the look he shot Frank when he said he'd come to the bathroom with me, like he knew something bad was going to happen. And who could not catch that they were hiding something the way Bob was studdering and Frank had to jump in for him. Ugh how could I be so blind!? I can't do this I can't stay here, not with him.
I ran back into the theater and searched around then saw him sitting between Bob and Gerard. I ran toward Gerard, I almost didn't want to leave, just for him, just because I know Gee and I don't get out much and he would want to stay, especially after seeing a lost friend. I sat down next to Gee "Hey Mikes, you feelin' any better?"

"Oh uh yea Im fine I just needed some air."I said calmly, but Gerard could see right through me "you don't look fine Mikes, are you sure your okay?" Gerard asked worriedly "I said I'm fine Gee!" I snapped, he simply sighed and re-faced the screen.

We all sat and watched the movie Bob and Gerard seemed to get into it more Gerard at certain parts, he'd make some comments to gruesome parts saying things like, that's what he wanted to do to some of the people in our school, mostly people who had messed with me.

Me and Frank never spooke a word after that, not to anyone. When we got out to the parking lot it was almost dark, gerard and bob seemed to be talking (actually more like fighting) about Vampires, and Werewolves,and other mythological creatures. Gerard started jumping about with his finger in Bobs face telling him he was wrong about something that had to do with Vampires, this made me laugh alittle.

You can't ever mess with Gerard when it came to Vampires, he knew everything about every kind of Vampire that ever could exist. But Bob calmly insisted that Gerard was wrong, I laughed a little harder as Gerard got frustrated with him.

Then I felt a violant yank on my arm, and was pulled behind a large off-white truck. "What the-" I tried to scream but i felt a cold hand clasp over my mouth sealing my lips shut. I then realized who it was.

"What the hell Frank!?" I wispered

"I need to talk to you mikey." I crossed my arms over my chest i didnt want to talk to him, I just wanted to go home.

"What's there to even talk about?" I said raising my eyebrows. "US" he said.

What us!? How is there an us?!

"Us, you and me Mikey, what happend in the bathroom! That us!!!" He replied as if he could read my mind.

"How can there be an us Frank, if you already have someone?" I blurted out. He looked at me as if I was crazy

"Mikey, what are you talking about? I DON'T have someone! I wouldn't have kissed you if I did, I wouldn't play you like that Mikey."

Tell him! tell him now! The voice in my head begged He already said he liked you so fuckin' tell him!

"Frank, I-I have to tell you something...its a bit of a secret I have.....one I've kept for a while now....it's that...well... I reeeeaaallly like you Frank alot, and I mean, I-" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine. At first i was surprised, then i deepend into the kiss. I was starting to really get into it when he pulled away.

"Come on Mikes before they start wondering where we went." Frank said.

"Oh dont worry Frankie, I'm sure Gee knows to wait."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~%~%~
Chapter Seven - A Great Idea?

I didnt want Frankie to leave, I'd stay with him forever if I had the chance now he wasnt just my best friend, he was my well...my best friend who I have feelings for, who has feelings for me?? Yes, I guess you can call us that,even though its kinda long, dosent really matter, i loved him to much to care.

"So, I guess this is where we depart my friend." Gerard said to Bob.

"I guess so Gee'tard." He said earning a chuckle from all of us and a joking punch in the arm from Gee.

"Or ya'know, we could phh, I dont know get dinner or something ya'know." Frank jumped in, and im glad he did. Did this mean he wanted to stay with me as much as i wanted to stay with him.

"Mmm, I agree, totally" i said, sipping my left-over soda.

"I dont thinks thats such a-" Bob started but was cut off by Gerard. "Dude, thats a great idea! That would give us more time to catch up!" He practically shouted.

Suddenly Frank looked up and Bob, who was giveing him the death stare. "Bob? What do you think?" Frank asked. Bob closed his eyes and sighed.

"Yea, I guess so, but we gotta be home by 10:00 Frank no exceptions got it?" Bob said

"Ten o'clock got it" Frank said, then his hand reached down and took mine in his, intertwining our fingers. This has been the greatest day I've had, in what feels like forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiiiiiii!!!!! *waves over excitedly* so i thought i was gonna have to put this on a very serious hiatus, because the site that this is originally posted on changed completely, and before when i went to look for my story it was gone. I was 90% sure they had deleted it.
Today, i went back on the site, and searched the title in the search bar, and low and behold there it was all thirteen chapters!! So i have decided to stop dawdeling and get back to writing it and posting it here, so there should be another chapter up tomorrow too!! Yaaayyyy i love this storyy!! Its my babyy!!