Status: Comment & Subscribe Please :)

These Dreams

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

We continued to walk through the trees. It was weird walking on four legs. I stumbled with the first couple of steps I took. It also felt weird whenever I moved my tail.

I walked behind Preston before in the thick trees. We had to continue walked for around 5 minutes. Soon we entered another clearing that looked familiar.

The sun was going down and the shadows were forming under the trees and our moving bodies. As we moved further into the clearing I saw Caressa and Blake sitting near a fresh fire. He reached over and rubbed gentle circles on her slowly growing belly. She looked up at him and smiled, she then over in our general direction and got up from her sitting position and walked over to us. Preston stopped and waited for me while she continued her way towards us as I caught up with Preston.

She got down on her knees and pet Preston's head before hugging me around my neck.
"Ahh you did it. I didn't think Preston would be able to teach you."
After she said that Preston gently nipped at her thigh closest to him.
"Hey, hey don't do that." She said bopping his nose lightly.
He lowered his head then turned to go to his room. I looked up at Caressa and laid my head on her knee.
"He really likes you, you know." She said rubbing my head.
I moved my head so I could reach her hand and licked her hand as if to say "I know."

She made a gesture with her hand towards Preston's room as if to say go be with him. I have her hand another lick before walking over to his room.
I entered the room to see Preston with his back to me, back in human form. He was naked and was messing with his hair. I walked over and ran my nose over the side of his hip. He jumped and gasped.
"Omg Dalton." He said jumping and turning towards me.
I giggles and rubs my head.
"Now just to change back, you just have to think about how your body is in its human form. It may take a bit, so..."
After he said that he turned and went back to grab a pair of boxers and basketball shorts. He put them in them sat down on his bed.

I wanted to lay down because I knew this would be a long process. But instead I stayed standing and closed my eyes. I imagined my body, my arms, my chest, my legs, everything. I soon felt my bones begin to shift and grow and the hair felt like it was shooting back into my skin. It was strange but it didn't hurt quite as much as it did first turning. Once I felt my bones stop shifting I opened my eyes and looked to Preston.
"Like what you see." I said with a smirk on my lips
"Shut up, and put on some clothes."
I stuck my tongue out at him and walked over and grabbed some clothes. I turned back to look at him as I put a pair of boxers on. His eyes where looking up and down my body and biting his lip. After I put on the other pair of basketball shorts and walked over to him and got on top of him and put his arms over his head. He have me a lazy smile and leaned up to give me a quick kiss.

He tried to pull his arms away from my grip and grunted when he couldn't. He looked at me and with a quick smile he the wrapped his legs around my hips and turned us over so he was on top now. He got his hands free and placed them on my cheeks to give me a kiss. He let go and got off of me and moved to the entrance of the room.
"Are you coming?"
I looked at him and smiled. I pushed myself up and walked over to him. I place a hand on his arm and leaned down to place a kiss on his cheek.
He grabbed my hand and lead me out the door and to the fire pit where Caressa and Blake currently were sitting.
"And you're not wearing shirts." Caressa said as we appoared
"Of course" Preston said as we sat down.
"So are you ready for tomorrow?" She said with a big smile.
I looked at her with a questionable glance. "What's tomorrow?"
"You didn't tell him yet?" She said to Preston.
"I didn't get to say it directly, but.."
"Wait, wait, what?" I said looking between the both of them.
"Remember when I kept telling you soon, we are going to be...connected or rather married if that's what you would call it."
He said looking down with a blush rising to his cheeks.
"Really, that's-that's soon."
"Is that bad?" Caressa said
"No,it's just- it's just so soon."
I was a little in shock, I mean we have only known each other for a couple of days, but well I guess it's more complicated then that. But it is still fast. I do love him, I know that for a fact. I looked over at him and pulled his face up to look at me and gently kissed him lips.
"I can't wait."
He smiled and kissed me quickly on the lips again and held my hand as he looked into the fire.
"It's a little overwhelming at first, but it'll all go away when before it starts." Blake says looking over at me. Caressa laughs and kissed him quickly before looking back over at me.
"He might not talk much, but when he does-" she started
"It doesn't really help at all." Blake said laughing. I think I could be good friends with this guy.
Preston smiles at me and pushes me gently with his shoulder.
We remain sitting around the fire till the sky is black and you couldn't see more than a couple feet in front of you.
Preston grabbed my hand and we go back to him room.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm, that took awhile....
however i hope y'all like it, by this point there isn't much left to happen in this story so i think it might be around 15-16 chapters.

AND THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING
Mew Aqua
&
My Inspiration.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE <3