Status: Comment & Subscribe Please :)

These Dreams

The truth is that from birth on we are, to one extent or another, a fairly sensual species.

My lips caressed his neck as my hands ran up and down the length of his back. His back arched and he ran his fingers through my hair. I brought my lips up to kiss to his. He pulled away from me and bit his lip as he looked into my eyes. He put his hands on the top of my shoulders and with a quick smile he pushed me into the water.

I felt the water go over my head and a pressure on my lower body. I pushed my way to the surface of the water. The pressure on my lower body was Preston making his way to sit on my hips. I leaned back on my hands and looked up at him. He put his hands against my chest and leaned down to place a gentle kiss on my lips. He started to rock his hips against my body and I closed my eyes and let my head fall back to the surface of the water.

Along with our groans you could hear the water moving around us, lightly slapping against our bodies. I looked back up to him to see him with his head tossed back and eyes shut tightly with little moans escaping from his throat. His erection was slightly moving along with his body, I put most of my weight on my left hand and brought my right hand to lightly come in contact with him. He gasped and opened his eyes to look into mine, a blush rose to his cheeks and he closed his eyes again.

My hand slid easily over him and his movements got wilder, jerkier. I thumbed his head and started to move my hips with his. His cries got louder and soon his movements slowed and stopped completely. His grip on me tightened as he let out a final groan and released into my hand and the water. His breathing was hard and he leaned down so his chest was flush against mine and started to move his hips against mine again. He looked into my eyes and reached one of his hands down in-between our bodies.

I let my head fall back as he reached me and he started to kiss my neck. I brought my hand up to the back of his neck to lightly tug on his hair as he slowly worked his hand on me. The friction our bodies were making plus the movement of his hand was sending me over. I tugged on his hair and hissed through my teeth as I arched my back when the feeling of my release came over me. If it wasn’t for me being conscious of where I was, I would have fallen in to the water. He rested his head on my chest, giving me butterfly kisses from his place on my neck.

“Are you satisfied? “He said still kissing along my neck and chest.

I let out a long breath and caressed the back of his head “for a little while.” I said as I brought his lips to mine.

“We need to do something productive today” he said getting off of me and going to sit next to me.

“I think this was pretty productive.” I said kissing his cheek before standing up.

He got up and ran up behind me and a slapped my ass very hard.

“Oww!” I said bringing my hands back to the area where he hit.

He stuck his tongue out at me and headed over to a heavily tree covered area.

“Hey! Don’t leave me.” I said as I walked faster to get closer to him.

“Get our clothes, and follow me.” He said stopping and turning to look at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked back over to the edge of the river and picked up all of our clothes. When I turned around he had walked further away from the dense woods.

“Hmm?” I said as I walked closer to him

“This would be a good chance for you to try to change for the first time.”

“What, why now?”

“Well because our clothes are soiled, and if you would rather walk back naked then be my guest I’m changing.” He said slightly turning back.

“Wait, wait, wait. Fine I’ll try.” I said grabbing his arm.

“Okay, relax, and remember what I told you. And I’ll change after you.”

I closed my eyes and tried to relax, for a while I could feel his eyes on me. After I felt them leave me, I focused on the sounds around me. The soft breeze, the sound of the water flowing, even Preston’s breathing.

After a while I could feel my bones shifting, and the hair all over my body was growing. I held in a groan as the bones were moving and shifting in to different places. The fire was coursing through my body, it wasn’t painful for very long. After, I felt almost as relaxed as I have ever felt.

I opened my eyes and everything was still in color, I felt as if things were clearer, with more detail. Everything was the same, no better as when we touched the tree. I looked down to my forelegs and saw that I was a dark brown color, the same as my hair.

I looked over to Preston to see him with a small smile gracing his face. He leaned down to my level and kissed me on the nose.

I watched his movements and he stood up and closed his eyes and in a matter of seconds his body started to shift and his hair started to grow, most people would have thought it was extremely bizarre and strange but he made it look like the most natural thing in the world. He was a very light color, it wasn’t quite white but it wasn’t blonde. He opened his eyes to reveal the same stunning color that he had when he was in human form.

He walking over to me and licked the side of my face. He bent down and picked up some of the clothes that were on the ground and walked over to the coarse trees. I bent to pick up the remaining clothes and to follow him into the trees.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm no comments for the last chapter? are y'all still out there? maybe I should not update till i get a comment per chapter? hmm :P

Anyway hope y'all liked it. And if you're bored go check out Pressures & Lies my other story:)
Comment & Subscribe :)