Status: Comment & Subscribe Please :)

These Dreams

But what we call our despair is often only the painful eagerness of unfed hope

Anger and confusion was rushing through my veins. I could hear my phone ringing, I wouldn’t answer it. It didn’t matter if it was Caylan or my ‘parents’. I don’t want to deal with them all I could think of was the forest that the found me in, Winterview.

My feet came to an abrupt stop, what was I going to accomplish by going to the forest? It’s not like my real parents would be wanting there with open arms welcoming me home. Then I got to thinking, was I abandoned? Is that why there was not any police reports, no missing child posters?

“Is it worth going into the forest?” I ask myself.

I shook my head and continued walking into the forests edge. It didn’t matter if it wouldn’t accomplish anything, all that mattered was that it would help me vent.

“Damn, I feel like a fucking teenager.” I muttered to myself.

Only teenagers and little children would react like this, I’m a fucking adult. No matter how I felt about the way I was acting, I kept going.

There is nothing but trees here.

“Well of course there is nothing but trees here, it’s a fucking forest.” I said to myself.

The deeper I go into the forest the more pessimistic I become, I didn’t even know where they found me. There are also animals in this forest that could definitely kill me.

I take my cell phone out of my pocket and check to see if I have any signal. Nope, No signal. I shook my head and put the device back in my pocket.

After a few more minutes of walking the area starts to become strangely familiar. Everything is starting to be a little bit greener which is strange that a certain part of the forest would be greener that the rest.

I feel like I’ve been here before, even through I’ve never been into this forest before. I slow down my pace and take in the scenery around me. There is grass further ahead, it leads to a little field that I surrounded by trees. I walk a little further to get a better look at the field, there is one tree in the middle. That tree seems much bigger than most of the others that I have come across in the forest.

I set out into the field, I can feel sunlight now. It warms me from my cold nature. I eyes go wide, I know now how I know this place. My dream, it’s all so familiar. The field, the tree, everything. My breath quickens as I get closer to the tree, I can feel eyes on me.
I feet hit some of the trees roots that are sticking out of the ground, I almost fall and hit the tree. I regain my balance and walk closer to the tree till I am within arm’s length of the large tree. I look up towards the trees leaves; it’s beautiful, the way that the sun shines through the leaves.

I look back down towards the bark of the tree; I raise my hands to place them against the trees bark. My hands are shaking, and I can feel my hearts pace has quickened. I lay my hands against the bark of the tree and gasp. I can hear animals, the squirrels running through the trees, the sound of rushing water nearby. I can smell things like the crisp scent of the rain that has just pasted. I can feel the thumps in the ground of animals and people walking upon the ground. Everything I see is so much more vivid, it’s amazing.

I take in my surroundings with my heightened senses. There is no other word to describe it besides amazing. I still feel the eyes on me, and I know for sure that those eyes are from a person, I know that they are there.

“Show yourself, I know you are there!” I said with a new found confidence.
My breath quickens as I start the hear trigs snap under the person feet. I can feel sweat start the trickle down my forehead. I can feel that they are coming closer, I’m almost too afraid to turn around to see the person.

“Are you going to see who has been watching you or are you going to wither in fear of what might be coming?”

I let a gasp slip through my lips, it that voice. That’s impossible, it can’t be. I slowly bring my hands down from the bark of the tree and turn around. I wasn’t prepared for who the person was, as soon as I let my eyes reach theirs I could feel my whole body become hazy.

“I knew you would come” was the last thing I heard become crashing towards the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am saddened by how short this chapter is... hopefully back to updating regularly :) Don't be a silent reader y'all's comments would make me very happy. And i love my subscribers, thank y'all :)