Status: Trial period; active

Use Somebody

دو

A couple of hours of fun later, Harry and I were parked outside the boy’s home, or should I say mansion. “It’s humongous!” I gasped, staring at it in amazement. “Are you sure you live here?” Harry chuckled, looking up at it then back at me, slinging his arm around my shoulder casually. “Yeah, I’m pretty sure I know where I live. Now come on then, let’s get you inside. If you think the outside’s amazing just wait till you see the inside!” I followed him as he lead me inside, never taking my eyes off of its walls.

“Don’t tell me you have a swimming pool, Harry! I’ll faint right here and now. I’m warning you!” He leaned down to whisper in my ear, a sly smile on his lips. “Well then prepare to faint, love, because not only do we have a swimming pool, but we have a tanning bed and a Jacuzzi!” My eyes widened to immeasurable lengths. “You have got to be joking. You do realize now that you told me all this that I’ll never leave, right?” He raised an eyebrow. “I don’t see any problem with that.”

Not long after that we were inside their home, Harry shouting at the top of his lungs for his mates to come out and greet the pretty little lady he brought home with him. “Oh, Harry...” I gasped dramatically, bumping his hip into mine playfully since we he still had his arm around me. We cracked up loudly. Pretty soon, we heard the sounds of heavy footsteps thudding on the marble floors, a group of rowdy boys all sliding in with their socks on to make for a dramatic entrance.

“Well hello, beautiful. Who’s that you got on your arm, buddy of mine?” A blond haired boy with bright blue eyes asked, gesturing over at me with a smile not unlike Harry’s. “Eesha, happy to be of service,” I bowed jokingly, earning a few cat calls from the boys. “Beautiful and she caters to my every whim? Back off boys, this one’s mine!” I laughed as they all started fighting over me, only a joke, of course, but amusing nonetheless. Harry kept telling them off by reminding them exactly who’s arm was around her. He was adorable but he was really starting to cut off the circulation around my neck.

“So what are all of your names?” I inquired, ending the frenzy. “Harry told me but I can’t really put a face to the name, you know?” The blond boy was the first to introduce himself, grabbing my hand in his and laying a kiss on it comically as a gentleman would. “Niall Horan.” I smiled at his nonsense, looking to the next boy. He had windswept, tawny hair and bright blue eyes just like Niall’s. “Tomlinson,” he said with complete serious. “Louis, Tomlinson.”

“Knock off the Bond crap, Lou. No one buys it,” Niall shouted, slapping his friend on the back in a playful manner. They really were something. The last was a boy with darkish hair and warm brown eyes. Somehow, he didn’t seem as idiotic as the others but I knew could probably just as immature as them if he wanted to be. “Liam,” he said with a smirk. “Just Liam.” I put a hand to my hip, leaning on one foot. “Liam? That’s all?” He leaned in, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at me. “I can be anyone you want me to be, princess. Just remember that.”

I leaned back, raising a single arched eyebrow. “Forward, much?” I looked at all of them, seeing their lopsided grins directed back at me. I shook my head in despair.“I swear I have never seen a more horny bunch before.” Liam snorted. “You haven’t seen Zayn before, then. Say, where is that wanker anyhow? I haven’t seen him since...” He trailed off, looking to me in embarassment. I sighed, rolling my eyes. “Since he sent Harry off to fetch me? I’m not surprised. I’m not clueless, you know. I know he doesn’t like me.”

“No way!” Niall shouted, Harry nodding in agreement. “It’s not that, he’s just been a little off lately, not himself. He’ll warm up to you again, don’t you fret, sweetheart! Now you know what you need?” I looked up at him cautiously, not liking the mischievous tone to his voice. “What do I need?” They all advanced on me, cheeky grins on their faces. Why the hell did I ask again? You have got to keep your mouth shut, I told myself. “It’s too late to back out now, love,” Harry said beside me, sensing my reluctance.

Louis shook his head, his hair falling slightly in his eyes as his grin widened. “Harry’s right. You better get ready for...” Liam spoke for him, finishing his sentence with a yelp. “THE BIGGEST DOG PILE OF YOUR LIFE!” I tried to remove Harry’s arm from around me to get away but it was too late. All four of them pounced on me, crushing me to the ground under their heavy bodies. “Can’t...breathe...!” I choked out, honestly out of breath. Why had I agreed to come to their home again? I was present in that limo when Harry was telling me all about them. I knew they would all turn out like him and yet I still came inside. I’m starting to realize how much of an idiot I am.

“What the hell is this?” A fifth voice cut over the other four boys’ voices, causing quiet all around. They each bounced off the floor, one by one, until I was the only one left on the floor. I’m pretty sure my skirt had ridden up more than it should have. I blushed, staring upside down at the angry boy I remembered as Zayn. He’d changed a lot over the years, that was clear from the tattoos that were visible from his white tank and his onyx black hair that used to be cropped short now in a mohawk fashion. Come to think of it, weren’t those black studs in his earlobes?

“Hey, bestest buddy of mine!” Harry stepped in, breaking our eye contact and giving his mate a slap on the back. “How you doin’?” The others distracted him too, giving their loud greetings in hopes of getting his attention away from the girl lying on the marble floors at his feet. I rolled my eyes. Don’t mind me. Just chilling on the hard floor is all. What happened to that overly gentlemanly behavior that was present just a second ago?

Since they kept ignoring me, I figured they weren’t going to get the hint so I opened my mouth to voice my needs when Zayn cut in again, jaw clenched. “I need to talk to all of you. Now. Not you,” he added, looking at me like I was the last person in the world he wanted to see. I believed that I was, I just didn’t know what he had suck up his arse so high that he felt that way about me. As I watched them walk away I realized I was still on the floor. “Guys! I’m still here! Guys?”

Image

“Zayn, what’s all this about?”

“Yeah, mate? What’s going on?”

“I swear, if you tell that hot girl to leave I will never--”

”SHUT THE FUCK UP! EVERY ONE OF YOU! I’M TALKING NOW, GOT IT?”

They all closed their mouths, shocked at their friend’s outburst. Zayn went on. “That girl,” he pointed outside the door that was closed. “Is not staying here, got it? Yeh, that’s right, Harry. I already recognized that look in your eyes. You were hoping I’d cave and she’d be able to stay but guess what? It’s not going to fucking happen, so build a fucking bridge and get over it!” Harry opened and closed his mouth several times. “But she...you...” Niall cut in, finishing his sentence for him. “What Harry’s trying to say is that she doesn’t have a place to go, mate. We can’t just let her sleep in the park. She’ll get mugged or worse.”

Zayn was deadly serious. “Does it look like I give two shits, mate? I could care less about her. After all she’s the one who’s ruining my life!” Louis spoke up but looked down as he said it. “I know you’re angry at her but there’s no way it’s justified. The fact is that she’s in a foregin country where she doesn’t know the people or even how to get around. She probably doesn’t have any money and she’s probably scared, too. How would you feel if the one person you knew was shutting you out for no valid reason? I’ll tell you: you’d feel pretty fucking helpless, Zayne.”

Zayn didn’t know what to say. He was feeling his anger towards Eesha slowly slipping away and he didn’t like it. He didn’t want to be less angry with her; she was the reason he had to cancel a date with Rebecca and there would probably more of that coming if he let her stick around like the lads so sorely wanted. “What are you talking about the one person? She’s got all of you, hasn’t she? Even if I tell her not to stay you’ll all find a way for her to stay, won’t you? For god’s sakes, that’s why she came here! To go to the London School of Economics! They have boarding, haven’t they?”

Harry shook his head, moving closer to his mate sensing his anger ebbing away. “Nope. Doesn’t start for another week and they’re not letting the students move in any earlier. She’s got nowhere to go.” Zayn’s arm muscles were clenching and unclenching, his hands in fists at his sides as he grudgingly listened to his friends’ words with half an ear, his head turned away from them. They were right. He didn’t want to admit it because he knew what it would mean. Everything that happened in his day would revolve around her and her needs, at least until she started university. But that would be, or at least feel like ages away and that’s what he couldn’t stand the most.

“Fine,” he conceded through gritted teeth. “Do whatever the fuck you want, I don’t give damn anymore. Have fun with your new friend, I’m sure she’ll be more than happy to make her home here...” Amidst the victorious shouts and high fives, Zayn threw the door open, walking out into the living room where Eesha last was. Except she wasn’t there. Why wasn’t she there? He was looking forward to insulting her presence at least once more. He still had some anger to let out. The boys came out too, having not been far behind him.

“Where is she?” Harry asked, looking around. “Don’t tell me you made her run off already,” Niall said with a groan. He wanted to have a private chat with her so she would get to know him more. He didn’t find it fair that Zayn sent Harry all by himself to go pick up the Indian girl. Of course she would fall for his charms, it never took long for them to do so with Harry. Damn it! He thought. Harry always got the good ones!

“Wait,” Liam said, getting their attention as he bent down near the entrance. “There’s a note...” He glanced at all of them worriedly. “It’s from her.” They all ran over to him to read it, snatching it between themselves. “Just one person hold it!” Zayn yelled, irritated with their impatience. “Or else we’ll never get to read it.” Niall raised an eyebrow, grinning. “I thought you didn’t care, man?” Zayn rolled his eyes, throwing the note into Harry’s awaiting hands as he walked a step away. “Just read it already.”

And so they did. The handwriting was nice and neat, though you could tell it was rushed. Two minutes passed and after they all read it they looked to Zayn, concerned looks mirrored on their faces. Zayn raised both his dark eyebrows. “Well? What is it? What did she say?” He was tired of them all looking like lost little puppies. Did they not think he could handle it? Louis was the one to break the news to him. “She took off, mate. She says she’s not coming back.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Gettin' suspenseful!! :OO
So where do you think she went?
Is she really not coming back?
And what about Zayn?
Does he care enough about her to go out looking for her?
STAY TUNED!! :DD
As always, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE = more chapters :))