Status: Will make a sequel if many like and comment

Horror and Love= Bad Mix

Welcome to Haddonfield, My name is Michael Myers

Chloe’s POV
Here I was standing in front of my new house, just staring at it. You see my stepdad Brian got promoted so he made my mom and I pick up our stuff and move with him to Haddonfield, IL. I hate him so much. He didn't deserve that promotion. My real dad died when I was 10. Then my mom met Brian when I was 16 and got married 2 years later. He is out to get me. I don’t see how mom can love this man. What I don’t like also is moving to a new state and make new friends. The real reason why we were moving was because I got into a really nasty fight at my old school. “Chloe, it would be really helpful if you helped take stuff in.” called my mother. I rolled my eyes and took some of my suitcases into my new home. After everything was placed inside the house, I plopped on the couch and turned the TV on. It was the middle of October so most of the channels were Halloween themed. I decided to put the news on. “Attention to all citizens of Haddonfield; be prepared when trick or treating. It is presumed that Michael Myers will be out. Parents, be advised that last year was a scary time for everyone. The police are strongly advising you to bring your cell phones with you when you go out. He is very dangerous.” One of the anchormen said. They showed a picture of the ‘supposedly famous’ Michael Myers. I looked around to see if my mom and Brian were around. Nope. I turned off the TV and went to the kitchen to get a drink. Part of me is thrilled to live in a not so boring town. I got a can of Coke out of the fridge. I grabbed my phone and wrote a note saying I was taking a walk. I closed the door behind me and started walking up the street. The streets were empty. “Where is everyone?” I thought. I looked at my watch. 7:30 it read. I heard a car honk behind me. I turned around to see a police car behind me with an angry cop in it. “Miss, do you know what time it is?” he asked angrily. “Yeah 7:30, why?” I asked. “At 7 you’re supposed to be in your house, not outside.” He said practically yelling at me. “I just moved here.” I said calmly. “Whatever. Go home or I’ll drive you home myself.” “I’ll walk home. But thanks for the offer.” Not. Who wants to be driven home in a cop car after getting in trouble? He gave me a glare and drove off. I sighed and walked home.
“I'm home.” I called as I walked into the house. “Where were you young lady?” Brian demanded. I glared at him. “I was walking around. I left a note on the kitchen table.” I answered. “What note?” mom asked coming into the hall. “The note I left right…..here?” what the heck? It wasn’t there. I looked in the trash. Not there. “Where’s the note?” Brian demanded. I gave him a huge glare before proceeding to slapping him in the face and kicking him in the balls. “Chloe stop! STOP!!!” mom yelled before grabbing me. She helped Brian up. “Bitch!” He shouted stomping towards me. “Brian and Chloe STOP it right now!” mom shouted. We both stopped. When we both did, I kicked him in the balls again. He dropped to the floor groaning and stuck up the finger. “Chloe! Go apologize to your father! Then go up to your…” “He’s NOT my real father. He will never fill dad’s place.” I interrupted. She gave me the most “I'm ashamed of you” look. I stormed upstairs and slammed my door shut. I heard mom talking to Brian.
“Listen Nancy, Chloe needs to be disciplined.” Brian was saying. “What I should do about her? Don’t you mean what we should do?” she asked angrily. This was enough for me. I looked out of my window and saw my chance to escape this place. There’s a big tree outside my window with a huge branch close to the window. Screw the “No being outside after 7” rule. After I grabbed my phone, jacket and flashlight, I climbed out the window, closed it and climbed down the tree. I turned my flashlight on and ran as fast I could. The streets were so empty a tumbleweed passed by. The lights were dimly lit. I took a different route so my chances of getting caught again. I stopped running and faced an old house. I sat on the steps and started crying. I heard the door open and close behind me. I was too busy crying to notice. I noticed when my hair was pulled. I turned around to become face to face with the one and only Michael Myers with a knife. I started backing up. He moved forward. “Look, I don’t want any trouble. I was just leaving.” I said calmly. Great, another reason why my life is crappy. He raised the knife. “Listen Michael, I just came here to get away from my mom and step dad from hell. His eyes were just shooting daggers at me. I looked around and saw a police car coming up the street. Michael must’ve saw too, because he grabbed me and pulled me inside. He slung me over his shoulder and took me upstairs. He dropped me on a dusty bed. I was in shock. Should I get up or should I stay here?
“So shut up shut up I don’t wanna hear it get out get out get out of my way…” I looked to see who was calling me and saw it was Brian. Why was that son of a bitch calling me? I hit the end button on my phone. I’d rather be in a house with a killer than talk to that dick of shit. Michael came back with something on a plate in his hands. He placed the plate on the bed in front of me. I poked at it. My stomach growled. I didn't have dinner yet. I gnawed at the weird thing. Tasted weird but at least it satisfied me. I could feel Michael staring at me intensively. I looked up. Still staring. “Why are you wearing that mask?” I asked. No answer. I leaned closer and asked again. Again no answer. I sighed and looked at my phone. I got an idea. “Type your answer here. All you have to do is press the letter.” I said. His eyes were filled with confusion. I pressed the button to show him. I hit the clear button and handed it to him. “Can you take off your mask?” he typed his answer slowly. He handed the phone to me. It read “No.” “Why?” I asked, handing it back to him. “It's complicated.” I looked up at him. “Tell me if you’re ready. How long am I going to stay here?” he reached and lightly took the phone back. He then handed it to me. The message read “It depends. Do you know who I am?” “Of course. I saw you on the news. I promise you that I won’t tell anybody that you’re here.” I saw him typing again. “How do I know you will keep me a secret?” he wrote. “Because… well I have a shitty life too. I live with my stepdad from hell and my no helping mom who loves that devil.” I shook my head. He tilted his head. He grabbed the phone and started typing. He handed me my phone. “What happened?” “It’s a long story. But since I’m stuck here for a while, I guess I’ll tell you. Only if you tell me how your life is complicated also.”
He nodded. So I told him about how when dad died and Brian came into me and mom’s lives. I even told him what happened tonight. When I mentioned kicking Brian in the balls, I smirked. I heard a chuckle come from under the mask. So he does have emotions. “Okay I told you my story. Now tell me yours.” He shook his head. “We had a deal remember?” I screamed. He just stared at me while I completely blew up. “I'm getting out of this hell hole. I’d rather be grounded by Brian than be here with you.” I stormed out of the room and down the stairs. He was much quicker than I was though. He was blocking the door when I rushed down. “Where do you think you’re going?” he said in a really gruff voice. He was stepping towards me. “Let me pass.” I ordered. He shook his head. He pulled me close and gave me a hug. The hug was brief because there was a knock on the door. He looked at me and shoved me out of the way. He grabbed his knife from the table and blew out the candle. The door creaked open. In came a boy around my age. Michael looked at me as if to say “stay quiet and you won’t get hurt”. I stayed quiet. Michael pounced on him and stabbed him in the neck. It didn't faze me since I stabbed a lot of kids at my school. Michael disposed of the body quickly. He came back for me. “Can I go now?” I asked impatiently. “No.” “Why not?” I asked. “It's too dangerous, that’s why.” “Stop treating me as if I'm a baby. I'm 18 and I'm leaving. He grabbed me around my waist. “Let go of me!” I started kicking. “Stop moving and I’ll take my mask off.” I stopped moving. He let me go. I turned around to see him taking off his mask. He looked so……
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think? Just so you know i tend to write my stories in different point of views so if you read my stories and it's the same as the previous chapter now you know.