Status: Will make a sequel if many like and comment

Horror and Love= Bad Mix

Why are you on my porch?

Michael’s POV
Background:
Michael has been living mostly in his house for 2 years. Dr. Loomis is still searching for him. He cannot be killed because of a curse.
I was sharpening my knives when I heard crying outside. I looked the window to see a girl on my steps with her head down. I opened the door. I walked out and closed the door behind me. She didn't notice. I assumed she knew about me so I didn't want to blow my cover by talking. I ended up pulling her hair. She turned around and came face to face with me. Her face in the dim light looked almost pretty. Whatever. She stepped back and I step forward. She said something about leaving but then she looked around and saw a police car. I saw it slowly driving forward. I did not want to get caught so I dragged her inside the house. I slung her over my shoulder and brought her to Laurie’s old room. I left to get her some mouse I killed. She ate it fine. I was impressed. She then started talking to me. I didn't talk. She even got me to use her phone to communicate with her. I didn't talk to her verbally but I did slip out a chuckle. She kicked her stepdad in the balls. Personally I just would have stabbed the guy but whatever. I did break my promise with her. She said that she would tell her story if I told my story.
I really didn't want to talk. She blew up about me not being fair and stuff. I kill people not promise and have a friendly chat with them. She rushed down the stairs, but I was much quicker. I don’t know why but I gave her a hug. God. I only just met her. Sure she has chocolate brown hair that looks so silky and a beautiful complexion….wait why am I thinking this I should kill her. End her miserable life. It only lasted a few seconds because I heard a creak on the front steps. Great just another teen wanting to get inside my house. I shoved her into the wall and looked at her as if by saying “stay quiet.” The guy came in and I stabbed him instantly. I looked at the girl, her face calm with no emotion. I dragged the body into the basement where I keep the others. She wanted to go but I wouldn’t let her. She was walking toward the door but I grabbed her around the waist. She kept kicking me. “I'll take off my mask if you stay still.” I shouted. She stopped and turned around. I guess I had no choice but to take off my mask. I took it off. She just stared. “What?” I asked impatiently. She didn't answer. I started putting my mask on, when she shouted “don’t put it on! You look really hot. I like it.” The truth is that no one has seen my face and said it looked good. Sure nurses and Dr. Loomis have seen my face but it was never complimented. I smiled a little and nodded. “Come on I know you can talk.” She said. “You want me to talk fine.” She looked satisfied. “Can I go home?” she asked again. “Fine. But you better not tell anyone I'm here. Try to not be seen as much as possible.” I told her. She nodded. I saw her walk home. I put my mask back on and went back to sharpening my knife. Minutes went by when all of a sudden I heard a piercing scream come from the direction the girl went. I went to see what it was……
♠ ♠ ♠
I would love more comments and suggestions to make this story better