Status: Will make a sequel if many like and comment

Horror and Love= Bad Mix

My name is Dr. Lommis

Chloe’s POV
As I was walking home, I couldn’t help but think about Michael’s cute face. Why does he cover it up all the time? I understand when he's out killing but what about when he sleeps? My thoughts focused on getting in my room unnoticed. I climbed my tree. The window was closed just how I left it. I peered through the window to see if anybody was in my room. I continued to look when all of a sudden something grabbed my foot. I screamed and started kicking whatever was at my foot. “Stop it bitch.” That son of a bitch! He would do that. Who else would scare the crap out of me? Michael maybe? “Bitch, get down here. You’re in big trouble. I sighed and opened my window. I climbed inside. I wasn’t going into the front door with Brian. I walked downstairs. “Where were you young lady?” mother demanded. “What are you talking about? I was in my room the whole time.” “Then how come I saw you outside?” Mr. know it all asked. “Stop lying man whore. I was in my closet because I didn’t want you to find me.” “Don’t talk to your father like….” Mother started but I cut her off. “Mother are you hearing yourself? Brian is NOT my father. Brandon was my father. He will always be my father even if he died.” I screamed at her.
She looked hurt. Tears were starting to come rolling down her eyes. Brian was about to say something but I cut him off too. “Don’t talk to me dick. I hate you. Go die in a hole or better yet go die right now.” I stormed up to my room, shut the door and jumped on my bed. I sighed. I got an idea; kill Brian when he goes to work. I jump out at him from the bushes and stab him to death. Perfect plan. I went to sleep cuddling my stuffed bear that dad gave to me before he died. I was woken up by mom screaming. I took my time. It probably is something stupid. I got into the kitchen and got pissed. Brian was so close to dying. Damn it. I wanted to stab him. “Chloe? Is that you?” he managed to get out. “What?” I asked not caring. “Come closer.” He said whispering. I groaned and kneeled down and looked at him. “God dammed bitch.” He screeched. That was enough I grabbed a knife and started stabbing him repeatedly. “Chloe stop!” mother screamed in horror. I ignored her and continued stabbing him. Mother called the cops on me and I was stabbed with a needle.…
Michael’s POV
I followed the scream and it came from a newly sold house. Maybe it’s that girl’s house. I looked into the window to see that girl looking really pissed. I listened closely. Yep she was pissed off. She ran upstairs. I walked around the house and saw a tree. I started climbing. I saw the girl talking to herself. “I hate him so much. I'm going to kill him.” I heard. Kill him huh? Not if I get him first. If he is as mean as she says then I should kill him myself. I stayed there in the bushes all night. The next morning Brian I'm guessing was walking out of the house. He left the door open and I snuck in. he came into the kitchen and I stabbed him in the gut hundreds of time. I was all bloody. I heard someone coming down the steps. I hid in the pantry. I heard a woman scream in horror. “Chloe! Come down here please.” So Chloe is her name. Nice name. She came downstairs. The next few minutes went by so fast. He called her a ‘God dammed bitch’ and in response she stabbed him ruthlessly. She could be useful. The cops came soon and sedated her. I decided to follow her. She was taken to the hell house. The Smith's Grove Sanitarium where the Dr. Loomis from hell works. I waited until a security guard came for the night shift. I stabbed him in the head. Dragged him into the bushes and changed into his outfit. I took my mask off and hid it in the pocket. I entered the building. The people here haven’t seen me in 2 years. I chucked my knives at the nurses at the front desk. I took them out of the nurses’ heads and looked for Chloe’s room……
Chloe’s POV
I woke up in a strange looking room. Great I'm in a mental hospital. “Let me out of here.” I shouted. I tried getting up but I couldn’t move my arms. I looked down and found myself in a straight jacket. Joy. The door opened and in walked an old man. I just glared at him. “Hello Chloe. My name is Dr. Loomis and I will be your doctor here.” He said smiling. “Why am I here and where am I?” “You’re at the Smith’s Grove Sanitarium because you stabbed your father.” “Step dad and I only stabbed him because he wasn’t dead when I came down. And no I didn't stab him almost to death.” “I see.” “Why am I in a straightjacket?” “You’ve had a history with stabbing and I don’t want you to lash out at anyone here.” I rolled my eyes. Thankfully a nurse came in all frantic looking and said that there was a problem. I started laughing hysterically. It went on for a long time until they jabbed me with a needle again. I dozed off. When I did wake up I was in the back seat of a car…..
Michael’s POV
Every doctor or nurse I saw was dead in less than 10 seconds. Dr. Loomis came out with a nurse that I must’ve missed come out of Chloe’s room. “Hello Michael.” He said. I gave him a death glare. He continued. “Long time no see? We missed your presence here.” What a liar. I didn’t talk. I never talked to him or any of the nurses here. I drew up my knife but he tried to negotiate. I threw it at the nurse’s head. She dropped to the floor in a puddle of blood. Dr. Loomis was unfazed. “Michael, put the knife down.” He said very calmly. I shook my head and flung my knife at his stomach. He fell on his knees with his eyes opened wide. I took my other knife and repeatedly stabbed him and slashed his face. I felt his pulse. Dead. I laughed to myself. I opened the door to see Chloe sleeping. Shit. They sedated her. I picked her up and walked out of the room. I took a pair of keys from a nurse’s purse. It was an Escape. Nice car. Let’s see what color Escape it is. It was black, my favorite color for reasons. Every minute I looked up in the rear view mirror to see if Chloe woke up from the sedation. I parked the car along the street. I got out and I found Chloe still dazed but a little awake. I carried her to the house. I placed her gently on the bed in Judith’s room. Judith’s was closer. I gently placed her down.
I then went over her house and climbed through the window to her room. I grabbed a bag and took some clothing for her. I felt really uncomfortable touching her under wear and bras. I grabbed them quickly. I do admit on seeing and killing naked people. I don’t honestly care what the person is wearing cause I'm just gonna kill them anyways. So I grabbed the bag and climbed out of the window. I closed the window and snuck back to the house. I looked to see if she was awake. Nope not yet; so I placed the bag down besides the bed and went to my room. I changed out of the bloody clothes and went to bed thinking about what had happened. Could I really be falling for Chloe? No, she is just gonna be my accomplice from now on. She’s a killer and I'm a killer. I finally went to sleep thinking about Chloe……
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to my subscribers and readers. This chapter is for you.