There Goes My Hero

Going After Her

I woke up in the morning, leting out a yawn as I stretched. I pushed the brown curls out of my face and attempted to get up. As I was doing so, I found a note sitting on my bedside table.

Kirst-
I left this morning but didn’t want to wake you up. Don’t worry about me, I’m going to be fine. I need to find out what happened to Erik, just take care of the two Norse gods who decided to sleep in our guest bedroom ;)
-Katie


Why didn’t she wake me up? Urg! I needed to hug her goodbye. I know she said she’d be fine, but I know she needs me! I tried to push these thoughts out of my head as I got up and made some coffee, sitting down and sipping on the hot liquid.

“What are you doing?” I heard a familiar voice asked.

I looked up, seeing jet black hair and green eyes looking at me and I answered, “Sitting…drinking coffee. Want some?”

“Sure,” He agreed, sitting down as I got him a cup.

“So Katie left this morning,” I started.

“I know,” Loki sighed.

“I wish I could have gone with her,” I stared at the brown liquid in my cup.

“I don’t like her going alone,” Loki spoke up.

“She’s with agent Barton though,” I added.

“I know, but I just wish I was there…to look out for her,” He softly said.

At that moment Loki seemed so sweet, so vulnerable…so helpless. Like a little puppy. I reached over and put my hand over his.

“I’m worried about her too,” I gently told him. “But she’ll be alright.”

“I’m not as confident about that,” Loki replied.

“Why not?”

“I don’t know, I just have a feeling,” He muttered.

As soon as he said that, I got up and went to my room and started stuffing clothes into a bag.

“What are you doing?” Loki asked me.

“I’m going after her,” I muttered.

“You aren’t going alone,” He told me.

Okay, I need to do just a few simple things, pack my things, get a flight for Loki and I, figure out what to tell Thor since he probably won’t love this idea and tell Steve….yeah….simple.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ughhhh so tired!!!

comments?

KATIE!