Status: Comment Subscribe....Please (Used to Be So Cold)

Satisfied and Empty Inside

Chapter 1

That was honestly the last time I saw Matt. When Avenged came back from tour Matt broke up with me over E-mail. From what I heard, he was dating Val, and always was. He was just using me for sex. The guys all knew. Brian came to my house one day just to tell me that none of the guys ever liked me. He also said that He was wishing that him and Val could come out in the open with their relationship but, it would mess up him repudiation.

The people I thought were friend were all just back stabbing bitches. A week after that happen I moved down to Franklin,Tennessee with my grandparents. I would NEVER go back to California. People thought i was just over reacting, but I really wasn't I was humiliated, Everybody in H.B knew. Everywhere i would go i would here people whispering "That's the girl that Sanders cheated on."

I just got fed up with everything and moved down to Tennessee. Now im a 22 year old farm girl still living with her grandparents. "Hey darlin' what's the matter?" My best friend James asked. I met James at the farmers market down the road. He bumped into me on purpose and was trying to flirt with me , but at that time I thought all men were pigs. Until one day our friend Antony was throwing a party, we got drunk, had sex, and became friends with benefits.

"Nothin' just thinking" I replied with a slight shake of my head. "You thinkin' bout' that boy who broke your pretty little heart." He placed his hand on my left breast and smirked at me. "Yes Jamie i'm thinkin' bout' Matt." He wined "I hate it when you call me that" I laughed. " Sorry James." He smiled "That's better" His kissed the corner of my mouth. I pulled back "My grandfather will be home soon. And i still have to mil the cows." He pouted "Damn! I wanted to have sexy time.....Oh well another time then." He kissed me again "See you later Aaliyah Lauryn Orton" I sent him a flirty wave "Bye James Allen Cox."