Status: Comment Subscribe....Please (Used to Be So Cold)

Satisfied and Empty Inside

Chapter 2

By the time i got finished cleaning the barn, my grandfather still wasn't home. I decided to go shower. I changed intothisand decided to go mess with James. "Hey James" i said as soon as i walked into his house, he looked up from the t.v and smiled at me. "Hey baby." I walked over to him and sat on his lap. " Im Bored Baby" I pouted.

He smirked at me and started to kiss my neck. We were about to take each other clothes off but the doorbell rung. James groaned "Can you get that baby i gotta take care of somethings." he said gesturing towards his boner. I laughed and nodded my head. When i got to the door my smile dropped. "Can i help you?" i asked with no emotion in my voice what so ever. I thought i was never going to see them ever again. Zacky smirked "Hey Aaliyah still heartbroken over shadz?" I ignored his comment and asked my question again. He was still smirking he was about to say something but James came out of the bathroom. "Who's this Ali?" "Umm.. this is one of Matt's friends." You could fell the anger radiating off of James after i said that.

"Oh well can i help you?" James said not even trying to mask his anger. The smirk Zacky had was nowhere to be seen. Did i mention that James is training to be an professional wrestler. "Um..Our tour bus broke down and were outta gas." James sighed. "The next gas station is about 20 miles away from here. and the gas can is empty." "My grandfather has some i can go get it." I said and James nodded his head. "I'll go call Randy and seen if he can come over and work on the bus with me." I nodded my head and gave James a kiss, out the corner of my eye i saw Zacky give a shocked look. Did he really think i was gonna beg Matt to gome back to me. James nodded his head and gave me a slap on my ass.

In order for me to get to my grandfathers ranch I had to walk past the rest of Avenged including Matt and Val who just walked off the bus. I could hop the fence but that takes to much time. "Hey Aaliyah" Jimmy smirked at me all these guyse were assholes. I flipped him off and went into my grandfathere barn to find the gas can. My the time i found the Gas Randy was out by thr bus.

"Hey little cousin." I waved at Randy and handed him the gas tank. "Im gonna' go feed Peanut and then i'll help" James and Randy nodded there heads. I want over to James poarch and bent over to to feed peanut. "Alright lets do this" Randy said and then faked cheered