Status: Comment Subscribe....Please (Used to Be So Cold)

Satisfied and Empty Inside

Chapter 6

I was dressed in This the next morning. Once I was in the kitchen, I stopped dead in my tracks to see Matt sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee. I took a deep breath and made myself known as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning." He smiled at me, and i keep-ed making breakfast for my Grandfather, so he wouldn't have to do it before going to work.

"Are you just gonna ignore me?" I knew that motherfucker was smirking, but i keep-ed frying the bacon. He was about to say something else but Brian and Zacky walked into the room. Once they say me they smirked. Where the hell was James when you needed him?

"Hey Aaliyah looking good in dem' shorts." I smiled and turned around.

"You think so?" I asked Zacky and stuck my butt out a little. He nodded his head and I smirked a little and walked over to the refrigerator and bent down with my knees straight to get the green peppers for my grandfathers omelet.

"Hot Damn." I heard somebody say, but it wasn't Zacky's, Brian, nor Matt's voice. I stood up to see James behind me looking really sexy (Without the Microphone, title belt, and the Cowboy hat)

"Where you goin' lookin' all sexy and what not?" I asked as I Played with his vest.

"I could say the same for you." He smirked and cupped my ass. Out of the corner of my eye i could see Matt glaring at James.

"I got an Interview with Jeff today." I smiled and jumped on him. "I'm soo happy for you!" He laughed at my excitement and put his hands on my butt.

"Please not in the kitchen! Anywhere else but the kitchen!" I looked behind James to see my other cousins' Rebekah and Nathaniel Orton.

Rebekah

Nathaniel

"OH! Ha HA Very Funny." I stucj my tounge out a nate as he walked past me to the refrigator

"Do you guys have any food." He asked rummaging through the cupboards.

"Yea we do, you just don't wanna eat it."

"Its all heathly shit!"

"It's bacon in there!"

"It'a turkey bacon!"

"It;s heathley Nate!"

"Shut up Aaliyah!" I Laughed and turned my attention to James

"What time do you have to be at the meeting?"

"By 2:00"

"Dude it's 1:30"

"Nate the interview is at the starbucks 10 minutes away"

"Well still if you want that job, you better get going."

"He's right."

"Fine! I'm going. Wish me luck." I kissed him.

"Good luck." He kisssed me again before walking out the room and the house.

"Aaliyah! I missed you plenty,"

"Shut up Nate, you got a brother upstairs who also has money." I said as my grandfather came into the kitchen in his work clothes.

"Morning" Everybody else said Morning and Keep quiet. My grandfather is One scary dude.

"Aaliyah." He said looking me dead in the eye. "Your mother and father will be here later on to talk to you about something. " He said

"Probably about the divorce." I muttered under my breath. He gave me a sharp look.

"Who told you."

"My Brother, you know he can't keep anything a secret," Grandpa' laughed at that.

"Yeah, your dad was soo mad at him when he told you about the concert tickets," He laughed again, behind him I could see Matt smirking, I guess he remembered that.

"I know, I really wished they would stop treating me like a baby! I'm 22 for crying out loud." My grandpa' lokked at me and sighed.

"To your dad you will always be a baby to your dad. That's how i treated Rhonda and always will."

"That don't make a difference." He was about to say something else but the doorbell cut him off. He stared at me.

"Fine i'll get it." He laughed at me and I stuck my tongue out at him. I answered the door,

"Dad...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember the year of this story is 2003.