Status: Comment Subscribe....Please (Used to Be So Cold)

Satisfied and Empty Inside

Chapter 5

Aaliyah's P.O.V

As soon as Randy opened that door i truly regretted not running up the steps when i had the chance to. Her voice was soo fucking annoying. It sounded like she had about 4 dicks stuffed down her throat. As soon as she came in the living room she glared at me."Oh didn't know you were gonna be here."I rolled my eyes. "Of course I was gonna be here. I kinda live here you know." She rolled her eyes and flipped me off. "Just tell me when and where." She huffed and sat on Randy's lap. James laughed. "Why are you here anyway?" Tracy asked pointing towards James. He sighed and sat up straight. "Well if you must know darlin' not that it relates to you or anything but I kinda live next door and it gets kinda lonely and i get scared cause i think that penny-wise is gonna get me. " I looked over to Randy and he was trying to hold in his laughter and so was I.

The first time Me and James had met Tracy, Randy brought her over when we were watching a movie called It and she was scared shitless. Every time she wanted to take a shower after her and Randy fucker (enter shutter here). She had Randy sit on the toilet so that Pennywise couldn't get her from the drain. Can you say pathetic

"Ugh! That wasn't funny loser." She said in her nasty voice. "Actually it kinda was." He smirked as she huffed and flipped him off again. "When and Where." In the corner of my eye i could see the Avenged boys/girls trying not to laugh. "Oh! Baby guess what!" She said ignoring James' last comment. "What Baby!" Randy said in an overly fake voice, I'm surprised that she didn't pick up on it. She's usually good at that kinda stuff, or..am I giving her too much credit?. I laughed

"What the fuck are you laughing at whore." I looked at Tracy like she was crazy. "Tracy just because there are guest here doesn't mean you can talk to me like that sweetie." I smiled "Once again what are you laughing at whore" She spat at me. "Randy control your bitch, we don't want a repeat of what happen last time do we?"

Last time Tracy called me outta my name...She ended up in the hospital with a broken nose. "Whatever bitch you attacked me!" She yelled and Randy told her to quiet down because my grandfather was asleep upstairs. She rolled her eyes. "Actually, Aaliyah didn't attack you, you were being a pussy hiding behind my truck calling her all types of names. So she did what was suppose to happen, she whopped ya' ass!" James started laughing along with Randy and the avenged crew. "I'm Leaving!" She got up and left.

"Anyway" I turned to look at Randy and James "Did you get a call from Vince or Jeff yet?" They shook their head 'no' "Well, they better."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image (Tracy)