Sequel: Ours Now....
Status: All done!

Ours Then....

Letter from Sidney

Ours Then….

Rory,
Yeah, I’m writing you a letter. So original, huh? I’m sitting in the cab right now and it’s taking me to the arena. I think I’ll end up leaving this at the ticket desk for you to pick up when you get to the arena.

Reading through everything this afternoon made me realize just how lucky I am. I’m lucky because you took me back despite everything. If you were sane (and we both know you aren’t), you would have kicked me to the curb. I’ve never been so glad that you’re a little off in my whole life. I’m just joking of course, you’re more normal than me.

I love you, Rory. I love everything about you. People say that the hardest thing I’ve had to do was get into the NHL. They’re wrong, of course. The easiest thing I’ve done in all my life is love you. The hardest thing I’ve ever TRIED to do was stop loving you. You’re my heart and soul, Rory, my other half, as cheesy as it sounds.

That’s why tonight after the game, win or lose, I’m asking you to marry me. I know it’s a little fast, but if you think about it, we’ve known each other longer than I’ve known some of my family members. (Younger cousins are aggravating.)

You’ll say yes. I know you will after all, I am Sidney-fucking-Crosby, your Golden Boy.

I was yours then and I’ll be yours now.

I love you,
Sidney
♠ ♠ ♠
It's over! Have no fear, though. I'll post a link to the summary page below. I hope to start it by the end of July! Thanks so much for everything you've done for this story! Maybe commet one last time, lovelies!

Ours Now....
Tattoo and Ring