This Watermelon Smile Will Ripin Cause Its Coming Out Of The Water

-Cuddling, questions, and pools?

"I can't believe they messed up the hotel and the rooms!!" I herd pete yell as Alex and myself stood outside our door in the prosses of opening it.

"Pete just get changed and meet us at the pool" I herd Ivy say as she and Marshal brought the kids down stairs for the pool. "You guys coming?" She asked me and Alex as we got the door open.

"Maybe later" Alex said as he grabed my sleave pulling me inside with me.

"Hey Deleon!" Marshal yelled quickly, Alex pulle dme in the poked his head out. "Dont be a silly wrap the willy or you get those" I'm guessing he pointedto the kids,

"Ha ha ha" Alex flipped him off and shut the door. I laughed as walked in the room more.

there was a huge bed, enough to fit 5 people! and a desk and a little chair/couch thing, and a desk. Across from the bed a huge flat screen TV.

"God damn, how could Pete complain about this room!" Alex came out from the bathrrom.

"I'm tired," I yawned putting my bag down and quickly getting out my sweat pants and walked in to the bathrrom.

"ooooohh!!!! Sleep number bed!!!" I herd Alex squel and jump onto the bed. I quickly changed and came out. I walked over to see Alex laying in sweat pants himself laying on the bed flipping threw channels on the TV.

"The guys orderd pizza down by the pool they'll call when its ready" He told me as I climbed in next to him.He looked over at me as I turned on my side snuggleing into the pillow. He smiled down at me before opening his arms.

"Come here," He pulled me over so his arms were around my waste and my head on his chest the both of us just cuddling against eachother. "I missed you like crazy" He said.

"I missed you too" I said putting my head in his chest taking in the sweet smell that is Alex Deleon. I felt him reach over and grabe soemthing off the table.

"Close your eyes" He wisperd in my ear.

I closed them as he took hold of my cast. It was mins before he was done.

"Keep them close untill you hear the door closed, then read and come down to the pool." HE kissed my head and got up. I waited and waited till finally the door shut.

I quickly scaned my cast only to see,

Ash make me the luckiest guy, and be my girlfriend?

Oh...my...god!!! I threw myself out of bed forgeting my shoes and everything and running down the hall tot he strairs, down 4 flights, threw the lobby doging bands, fans, and people, till I got to the pool area.

I threw open the door and steped inside. I looked around, Alex was standing my the edge of the pool. Not thinking I did what I had to.

"Alex!!!"All three looked at me, but Deleon got a smile on his face, that matched mine.

I quickly took off running to him where i jumped into his arms only making us fall back into the water. He held me under pushing our lips together, we resurfaced, and he pulled away holding me tight.

"Is that a yes?" I just pushed my lips against his again.