Status: While The maine are real people, everything(pretty much) is completely made up in this story!

Time and Consequence

the untitled chapter

"Do you want to give this...us, a shot?" Garrett asked. Instead of going back to the bar, they headed back to the bus, and their kiss was enough clarification on how the other felt. Sadie rubbed her sleepy eyes, knowing this feeling would keep her up all night. The moon shone through the window, illuminating Garrett's hopeful face. "I do- she started. Garrett broke into a smile and started to move closer to her, taking it as a yes Stopping him, "But I don't want to like...ruin anything, you know? It'd be awkward if it didn't work out...and wouldn't the guys feel weird?" She didn't know why she was saying those things, but they spewed out like word vomit anyway. Garrett shook his head, smirking at her, "You know, you worry a lot." Sadie shrugged. Garrett flopped down on the couch and looked up, motioning her to join him. "The guys don't care...as long as we're not gross or anything," which they wouldn't be since Garrett wasn't too keen on huge amounts of PDA. "and who says it won't work out?" Sadie sighed as she sat down beside him. That stupid half smile. His hair was soft but astray as usual, his blue eyes fixed on her. "Eh, you're right," she nudged him. He sat up straight and whispered by her ear, sending tingles down her back,"So is that a yes?" "It's a yes." They then got up from the couch to change, uncomfortable now in the clothes they threw on so long ago. Sadie appeared from the bathroom in the giant Rolling Stones shirt Garrett had given her in the beginning. It was long enough to practically be a night gown, comfortable enough to make Sadie always reach for it, even before the past week. Garrett grinned as he saw her walk by his bunk in the shirt. "Why don't you sleep with me?" Sadie laughed and shook her head. "I didn't mean it like that, I mean, I have room," Garrett pushed the privacy curtains aside, moving over so Sadie could scoot in. There was no need for her to sleep on the couch anymore, and Sadie was grateful. She hopped up onto his bed and made herself comfortable next to him as Garrett wrapped an arm around her while they got under the covers. "I'm really glad you came with us," he said, tracing his fingers up and down her arm. Sadie blushed and looked up at him," Me too. Just think... that picture I took pretty much started it all. It fueled your obsession with me," she teased. Garrett chuckled and stared at Sadie's smile, overcome with the urge to kiss her. He leaned in closer and tilted her head up, kissing her gently at first. He could feel her smiling throughout it, and he was positive he was doing the same. He wrapped both arms around her and gradually, things started getting intense. Garrett moved Sadie from her side to her back, hovering over her. He kissed down her neck, his hands exploring her flat stomach and reaching up while her own hands were in his hair. Sadie nearly melted at his warm hands against her cold skin, wrapping her arms around his waist, trailing up and down his muscly back. He looked at Sadie, gently pushing her shirt up but silently asking permission before he did so. She nodded and soon, both of their shirts were off. They were lost in the moment, barely hearing the thundering footsteps of their band mates climbing up the bus's stairs, the creak of the door opening. John burped and Kennedy and Jared laughed loudly, engaging Peter and Dirk in conversation. Kennedy said something about Zoe, who he had apparently been texting for a while, and it prompted Pat to ask "Oh yeah. Did anyone see Garrett or Sadie?" No one had. "Hope we didn't lose them at the bar," Jared spoke as John nodded in agreement, fumbling with his own phone to text Zoe. What's a little friendly competition between friends? he thought. The rest of the guys lay groggily on the couches, too drunk or lazy to move. "Maybe they're on the bus," Pat walked towards the bathroom, knocking on every door possible. "Garrett?" He called, wondering where they ran off to. Damn, where were they? Sadie could see the outline of Pat's skinny frame through the privacy curtain, certain he would pull it back at any moment. "Shit!" She and Garrett quietly cursed. Sadie reached under the blankets for her shirt and quickly pulled it over her head, not caring if it was backwards or inside out as Garrett threw his own on. They pulled the covers down and tried to appear as normal as possible. "Dude, you in he- oh, there you are!" Pat exclaimed as he pulled back the curtain. He gave a confused look at the two of them in Garrett's bed, faces flushed. "We thought we lost you guys!" Garrett and Sadie nervously laughed. They weren't afraid of anyone finding out about them, but rather the situation they were in a few seconds before. "We came back early to watch a movie. I was kind of cold and tired," Sadie explained, which wasn't a total lie. Pat nodded, he had been freezing too. "Just don't hog up the bed, Garrett," he grinned as he told them goodnight. Sadie and Garrett exhaled. They slunk down in the bed and when the bus was finally quiet, they laughed at what had just happened. Too tired to carry on where they left off, the two just cuddled together as they fell asleep, marking the end to an unforgettable night.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow i can't even write smut plz ignore the quality haha

and zoe isn't going to come between kennedy and john it's just a random thing i added for fun lol.

and i lied. THIS will be the last update until the 15th :)

(comment?)