Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Losing And Gaining

Not having Castile is really hard. Austin (Who is begging everyone to call him Alex after his late brother) has been filling the void a bit. He’s been very touchy lately. A little more then I like. He’s been hugging me, that’s no big deal but he’s been grabby. Snuggling my breasts, kissing me on the cheeks, hugging me from behind, touching my ass…Purgatory’s been really bad lately. Well mad to. I think he knows, well I know he knows but he hasn’t really said anything yet. I see that he’s mad about it, always making a little comment like
“Austin hasn’t been good has he?”
Or
“You haven’t had ANYONE making you feel uncomfortable”
I can see where it’s affecting him. He doesn’t say it but it shows.
“Austin can-”
“Alex?”
“Sorry Alex can you stop touching me? Please?”
“What’s wrong? I know you like it, you’re my best friend!”
“Well…yes but I don’t like it”
“Yes you do”
“No I don’t!!”
Alex licks my cheek, sliding it into my ear. I yelp a little loudly. Our class walks past the bathroom. Alex stops and checks
“Oh shit….filed trip day! FUCK YES! Come on, we can finish this later!”
He runs out into the group like he never left, I lean on the door.
“God please make him stop…”
A hand warps around my waist. Pulling me back to the door, another hand covers my mouth.
“Mmmm!!”
“God won’t do anything, if you want something done, all you have to do is ask me”
The harsh red voice I hear again. I smile threw his cold hands.
“Wait a minute…how are you-”
“Simple, it takes a lot of power, a lot of health and shit but, I can get a human body!”
“You look like an emo goth!!”
His was still wearing his black outfit, the black diamonds, the spikes, everything. It’s a surprise to see him…scary but its better
“Shut up! Haha!
He pulls me close to him. Hugging me tightly and resting his lips on my cheek. For once there warm.
“Hehe…why are you here?”
“Well…I’m tired of this stupid kid touching you…not to mention I missed you a bit.”
“Aww…thank you…”
He presses me up the door. Kissing my neck softly. I dig my nails into his shoulders.
“Wow someone want to kill me?”
“Pff no! I just….ugh”
“Feels good?”
I let out a cute whimper of a “yes”
“Aww baby…you like this to?”
He pulls my shirt front down and kisses the top of my bra. He licks me inside the bra,
“Loki…ssssffff….”
“Grrr…Lexi…”
Alex jumps in front of us. Scared the crap out of me, Loki turns around, pulling up my shirt.
“Uh….who’s-”
Loki gives him chilling cold stare.
“Loki Lucifer. I’m her….”
“Ex boyfriend”
He looks at me; eye brow raised and a half frown on his face.
“Oh…hi….I’m Austin but-”
“People always call you Alex, I know I know. Hear it all before”
“Oh well…”
I can see Alex becoming uncomfortable and it was getting awkward. He backs up, Loki grabs my hand. We join everyone on the bus, Loki forcing Alex into the seat next to us.
“Ex-boyfriend?! Why not your boyfriend?” He whispers to me
“Cause you’re not my boyfriend!”
“Nor was I your ex, don’t you think he’s thinking that if I’m your ex why would I be-”
“Yea yea yea…didn’t think that part threw”
Loki kisses me on the lips. I think it’s just his human appearance that makes his lips warm
“Your lips are warm…”
His eyes widen.
“You feel it?”
“Yea, not like it’s a big deal, just an observation”
He looks happy, really happy. He starts to snicker. Alex tries talking to me from the seats
“So uh…why are you here Loki?”
“I wanted to come back and tell her I’m sorry, so we can start new again…I really missed her”
“Loki…”
I blush a little he’s a good actor, or does he mean it?
“She’s so sexy so beautiful, she makes my heart stop, she’s what makes it beat. She’s the air I breathe, the blood I use She’s everything to me, without her I’m nothing. And I wanna spend my life with her, my money on her, my love with her.”
“Wow….uh…that’s very detailed…”
“Yes yes it is…and I mean it from the bottom of this heart”
Loki looks into my eyes. It’s so sweet and lovely…I think…he means it, or else his acting is straight from the heart. He grabs my hand, I lean on him.
“Your whole body’s warm…”
“Yes!” He says a huge grin on his face.
Alex turns his head; Loki and I snuggle on the bus seat. We finally reach the place. It’s just another statue and garden. Something about history. Loki and I walk hand in hand down the streets. He keeps grumbling to himself.
“What’s wrong?”
“Pff..nothing”
“TELL ME” I say jokingly
“It’s just…”
He looks sad; I lift his head up and kiss him.
“This garden is so boring!! There’s not death or life! The statues are dull…not works of art!”
I slap myself in the face.
“Jesus Christ! I thought it was a REAL problem!”
“IT IS A REAL PROBLEM! My arts so much better! This is just…just shit! Have you seen my garden?!?! It’s fucking beautiful! My art! Fucking AMAZING!…”
He blabs on and on over the “bullshit excuse for art” and the “half ass garden”. Try spending two hours hearing a all mighty and powerful, scary and strong leader of the underworld bitch like a teenage girl on her period over a garden and some carved rocks. It’s sorta entertaining but it’s such a drag after a while.
“Loki…”
“Yes?”
“Will you please, for the love of god shut the fuck up about the damn place!!!”
He friendly shoves his elbow into my side.
“Hey! Don’t go around saying you love that dick!”
“Who God?”
“Yes! He’s such a ass!! He’s taking my shit, talking crap, you know I had him over for dinner once, he kept making comments about my garden-”
“AAAHHH!!! What am I gonna have to do to get you to shut the hell up?!?!”
“Well I could think of a few things….”
“Something I can do here”
“Well…”
“Not including sex”
Loki playfully frowns, but laughs
“Damn it! How about a kiss?”
“That I can do”
I grab him by the collar, he places his hands on my head, holding it for more. He smiles and laughs a bit in between the small kisses.
“Whoa…you’re pretty feisty today aren’t you?”
“Just to get you to shut up” I smile at him
“How about another one, with a little tongue?”
I bonk him on the head.
“Don’t push it”
He smiles back at me. We sit down for lunch, he pokes at the food.
“What the hell is that?!?!”
“A turkey sandwich?”
“That’s not s turkey…it’s a weird circle…all squishy and stuff…”
“Well we don’t kill a whole turkey! Its turkey just sliced up!!”
“What the hell is wrong with this earth?!? We cant gorge ourselves in a bloody turkey, instead its dipped in water and sliced…”
“What do you eat then?”
“Human souls, screams of pain and horror, oh and lots of blood.”
I slap my head again.
“Ugh…eat it”
“Nope”
“Where the hell are you gonna get blood?”
“You on your period?”
“No why-”
He cracks a grin, trying hard not to laugh and I cover my mouth
“EWWW!!! YOUR FUCKING GROSS!!”
“Hahahahaha!! Ahahahaha!!!”
“Loki!! That’s sick eww now I’m not even hungry anymore!”
He rolls over laughing. Its so nice to see him like this, having fun, its like he’s a whole different person! The acting is amazing…that is, if he’s even acting.
“Your lucky I bring a snack wherever I go.”
He pulls out a jar, red liquid sloshes around inside.
“Please don’t tell me…”
“What? I’m hungry shut up”
He unscrews the lid, drinking straight from the jar. Alex sits next to me, watching him guzzle down the blood. He slams the jar on the ground once he’s done.
“Want some?”
Alex’s eyes bulge
“No thanks….”
“C’mon Lexi”
“NO!”
“Just a tiny bit? A finger drop, for me please??”
“NO!! NEVER!”
He goes back to talking and bitching about the garden.
“FINE JUST STOP!!!”
“Haha Yes!”
“After this you cant say anything else about it or I get to sleep for two days without you”
“…..fine! Here”
He hands me the jar. I look inside and just wanna puke. U set it back down, and swallow hard.
“Aww man…”
He crawls over me, dipping his finger into the jar and setting a drop on his tongue
“Here, you’ll like it better if you eat it like this, I get my tongue kiss and you eat blood!”
I would normally refuse this, but seeing that Alex was there maybe it would get threw his head I don’t need him touching me. Little did I know the little sneak, when we tongue kissed I tasted the blood, it wasn’t so bad, it was like when you lose a tooth, then her pour more into my mouth. Almost chocking I sit up. He laughs
“I’m going to cut your dick off…”
“Ahahaha! Shush it…you know I love you”
“Yea yea yea…hear that shit all the time”
He grins. Drinking the rest a few drops fall off his chin
“Uh…err…here”
I wipe away the blood and kiss him on the lips, I nibble on his lower lip and whisper to him
“Was what you said on the bus…was that you acting?”
“Yep.”
“Oh..”
I guess I felt a little hurt, I really wished he meant it!! What’s wrong with me…am I really taking a liking to him!?! I think I am but…I lean off him. After lunch we continue the rest of the trip, Loki tries hard not to say anything, its basically killing him. Alex gives worrisome looks, full of sorrow. Loki gives me a piggy back ride. It makes me laugh…he makes me laugh. He’s fun like this. Even if its acting I love it!! He’s not harsh or mean or cruel, he’s not even…evil…he’s just a happy kid. I don’t want him to go back…I like him this way. We finally get on a bus back to school. Our teacher finally notices Loki
“Uh…who are you?”
“Oh no one, just Lexi’s boyfriend”
Alex nudges me
“I thought he was your ex?”
“I gave him another chance, I love him unconditionally.”
I smile up at Loki, grabbing his arm and hugging it as he kissed the top of my head.
“I still love you more.”
“hehe…”
“Well uh…next time, Lexi, Ask me before you bring someone home with us!!!”
“Yes….”
Loki glares at her, as if he’s holding a gun to her face, she’s shoot with fear. We get back to school. I grab my stuff and I start walking home, Alex follows
“Hey do you wanna come over Lexi?”
“Sorry…maybe next time Alex, I just need to spend sometime with Loki…he just got back…”
“Oh…ok….Ill call you later or text you”
“Ok bye”
“Bye..”
I sit in my room on my bed, Loki laying down and staring at the ceiling
“Do you think I got it threw his head to leave you alone?”
“Yea…”
He pulls me to lay down with him. Pulling me close and right up to his face, He kisses me slightly on the nose then neck
“What’s wrong Lexi?”
“Oh nothing”
“I know when something’s wrong”
“No I’m really fine”
“Lexi….”
“Fine….I….I’m pretty let down, I feel really bad and stupid to”
“Why?!?!”
“When I asked you if you, on the bus when you said all that stuff about how much you love me, was just acting and you said yes, I felt pretty bad…”
“Lexi-”
“I really wished, I was really hoping that you meant it to! I just…I’m starting to fall…for you…and it hurt like hell when everything you said was just a act, I really was convinced you meant it for real!!”
He pulls my closer
“I did mean it…you being my true love, me doing anything for you…I meant all of it!”
“But you said you were acting!”
“I thought you meant me being your boyfriend! I wasn’t really paying attention!”
“So you meant it all?”
“Everything…you know I love you Lexi…”
“But”
“I know I’m not nice to you, I know I hurt you and its cause I fear you’ll run if your not put in your place.”
“I cant anyways…”
“I know but if you tried…”
I dig my body closer to him.
“Your so warm…”
“Yes…”
Another huge smile
“I….I want you to know that I wanna stop, I wanna trust you Lexi”
“Yes I know…”
“I love you. Do you love me? For real?”
“I think so…”
I run my hands up his legs.
“Lexi, please…you can always say you love me or you need me! Call on me, not someone else…please?”
“Well ok I guess”
“Promise me?”
We rub noses
“I promise”
He holds me tightly.
“I like you like this….your better, your nice, fun, funny, and you make me fall in love with you and laugh! Why wont you stay this way?”
“I have things to do”
“I know…”
“Now may I ask something?”
I get a cold breeze from under the covers,
“What is it?”
A hand crawls up my legs, making little shapes on my thong,
“I was wondering…”
His cold fingers slide past the fabric and into me. I bite my lip and moan.
“If I could…”
He presses farther up, making me whimper his name.
“have you for tonight?”
“Ah….ah…yes…ohh,,,”
I girly and cutely say it, he grins.
“Finally…losing and gaining…I finally got you…so wet, sexy, and in love with me!!”
He jams his fingers into me, undressing me from head to toe.
“Careful…I’ve never….you know….”
“Its fine…I’ll go slow and easy…this time…if it hurts just tell me”
“but…”
He places a finger to my lips, sliding his fingers in and out, slowly like he said,
“Ssshhh…no more talking…just moaning…”
His cold eyes stare right into the depths of my heart and soul. I trust him….I love him….