Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Thank You

Sitting in his tower. I walk to the gate, heading around the side to the garden. The flowers...all dead...but one. One grey flower, full bloom. I sit on the bench. Jumping from the window his finger lays on my nose, pushing down he flips and lands infront of me. The ground breaking in his place.
"You lied to me..." he says
Grabbing my head he slams it into the bench. I let out a yelp and fall to the ground
"You said...you were my friend...."
I open my eyes. He looks like a child. Yet his anger rises.
"I thought...you started to like me!!!"
He stomps on my arm, then my neck, I puke out blood
"I did!!"
He stops his rampage and stares at me
"You did?"
"Yes!!"
"Really?"
He looks just like a kid, a little boy, still in his black cloths.
"yes...you were...so nice and sweet to me!! I even started to like you..."
"Like me?"
"like like you..."
he runs up and hugs me, still as a little boy, I sit back down on the bench and he crawls into my lap. I pet his head, running my hands threw his hair.
"I love you..." he says
I gulp down hard, still running my hands threw his soft hair
"Why...did you-"
"He was in the way of us Lexi"
Looking back down hes normal, I smile a bit
"Your so cute as a little boy..."
He grunts
"ppfff...shut up..." he gives a small laugh
"You do!! Throwing your little tantrupfits!! haha!"
He looks up to me. Giving me a little snarel
"Well...thats the first time thats happened in a long time, over three thousend years i think..."
"Why dose that happen?"
"God...when I like...both cry, and play with toys haha!!!"
For once he laughs, he sounds so nice with his laugh, a happy and hyper laugh...a little girly perhaps but all in all...
"Oh my fucking god your laugh is so cute!!!"
He blushes
"No its not!! Dont make fun of my laugh!!!"
"Im not its so cute!!"
"Stop it!!"
"Why?!?"
"I hate my laugh!! please..."
"Aww....its ok....you shouldnt tho, its super cute, i think its adorable!!"
He looks back at me
"You mean it?"
"Yes"
I hesitate, turning him over and kissing him on his lips. There cold..but soft...His eyes wide open, a shocked look on his face.
"What...was...."
"So I could show you I ment it..."
He stands up and walks back over to the garden. Plucking the only rose left. He walks back over, I stand up and he pushes me back down.
"Wha..."
"I like laying in your lap..."
He lays his head down again. Holding the rose just under my chin. I play with his hair. The taste of his lips are still on mines, they taste like blood.
"He didnt vanish without a trace...theres still parts of him left..." he says
"What..you mean Castile?"
"Yep..."
I looked inside the rose, a bright red orb...and a strand of hair grew in each pettal.
"Is this..."
"Straigh from the ash of his body....his hearts in that orb to"
"Why...why...why are you giving this to me?"
"You asked for something to remember him by...so i gave it to you"
His eyes look up. The rose, or should I say Castile, beat bright red. It's ashy look was fuzzy and soft, the orb warm. He places it in my hair.
"Thank you...."
"What I did was to keep you mines forever...you know how much I love you. How much you mean to me...."
"No I dont know..."
He rolls back over, I continue to play with his hair, 
"We'll I guess you cant really...your everything to me. That's why you can't kill yourself, you can't be with someone else but me."
The winds cold and cooling. The sky red as always, it feels good to have him be so...nice to me...so sweet and warming...I love it...
"You ever think...you would wanna be with me?  It's automatic marriage tho..."
"Well...maybe if you didn't hurt me and my friends...then I think that would be fine"
"really?"
He sits up again, snuggling me tightly. I hug him back. It feels so nice for once. 
"Yea. Really."
He talks me for a walk, passing his "6 sins of his realm" he makes me laugh. I know I just lost Castile but I've gone threw this hundreds of times with my friends and loves...i feel better then normal and maybe this could be a new start for everything. No one will remember him...no one but me...Purgatory spends time with me for a few more hours. 
"Lexi?"
"Yes?"
"I...I....love you...."
"Me to"
"What?!?"
He's shocked. I just want him to stop hurting me. I remember what Castile said about him. That I should trust him...that he's good...thats why he believed me about him...cuz he seen him and has had to deal with him to!! Maybe I should start to grow out of this fear.
"I said I love you to"
"B...But..."
"If you don't want me to say it tell me"
He stands tall, hell he scares the shit out of me but..he's still so nice yet harsh.
"No...you will not talk about my showing of vulnerability today ever got it? Or so help me-"
"I'll be in unimaginable pain from the depths of hell' hear it all before! Hehehe"
I kiss him on the nose, walking up in my bed, a black heart shaped vase with Castiles rose is on my dresser. 
"Thank you Purgatory"