Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

A Normal Day

After a grouling night of tossing and turning, screaming and yelling and about three hours of trying to sleep I grab my pillow
"I do it cuz I love you" He said to me last night.
I roll out of bed and throw on white skinny jeans and a white v-neck. I brush my hair and tie my boots. I skip eating almost everyday cuz I never get the time to finish. I walk to school, dragging my book bag on the ground. Austin is waiting for me at the bus stop. He waves to me as I stomp over.
"Lexi!! Lexi!!" He runs up and hugs me.
Austin is my best friend. We've been best friends from kingergarden, he gave me his cookie on his birthday when I fell down and started to cry. Hes really sweet and caring and loving. Hes sort of shy and he gets scared easy. He try to act like hes a bad ass sometimes but hes a big baby. but i love him, hes a cutie but I dont think he likes me anyways. Austin fixes my hair.
"Another bad night huh?"
"Yea..." I keep walking
"Wait where are you going?"
"Im walking to school"
"Uh...Oh....Wait for me!!" Austin runs to catch up to me.
Austin, Iv told him about my nightmares and how there real. Even he dosent believe me. He talks to me about it, but he laughs or always is sad. I know he dose not want me to be hurt and he thinks Im having bad dreams, no one believes me when I talk about Loki. Insted they say i'm crazy and I need to grow up.
"Tell me what happened?" He asks
"He said he loved me, then he sprained my wrist" I roll up my sleeves and show him my wrist. I wrapped it in my normal wrap. He takes it in his hands. I yell and pull away.
"Sorry Lexi....why did he do that?"
I pull back down my sleeve and keep walking
"Cuz he found out I cut myself again. He dosent listen to me when i tell him its cuz of him and the nightmares that I do this."
He grabs my hand and I try to hid my smile.
"Stop this Lexi your gonna be put into the-"
"Im going to go to the hospital, yea yea yea i get it all the time...and I told its not me!"
"Yea....."
We get into school and go to first period and im picked on my most everyone.
"Freak!"
"Slut!"
"Crazy fuck!"
Normal stuff. Jessi and Sara. The two biggest bitches in the school pick on me the worse.
"Oh let me guess!" They say as I walk into the room
"You got chased my a mutan killer zombie bear that had fireworks for eyes and like clowns for claws! Hahaha!"
I push path both of them and sit down. Every class is the same, yelling kids, pissed off teachers, and me tired and scared out of my mind about tonight. Forth period is my favorite class tho. Every type of heavy metal rocker, gothic bad boy, and emo hottie are thrown in a class on history. All our teacher dose is give us the computer room key and were gone. Most of them normaly spend time reading up on satanic rules and music. Castile is the only one that believes me. He's also the only person Ill really go into deatil when it comes to my dreams. Loki talks about him sometimes, he gets mad at me alot. Loki hates Castile and Austin.
"Hey baby!" He pulls me into his chest and kisses my forehead. I wince in pain cuz of my wrist.
"Oww!! Castile watch out!!"
"Oh what happened?" I tell him the story he brings me to one of the tables and sits me down,
"Well at least he'll fix it tonight..."
"Yea, but it hurts so bad!!! I hate him..."
"Yea you and me both"
"Hahaha!"
He sets me on his lap and kisses me around my neck and shoulders. He always dose this. Jessi walks into the computer lab and is hit with a paper airplane. She screams
"Good going Robby!!!" i say to one of the heavy metal dudes
'Ugh!!" She stomps her foot and walks over to Castile and me, she pushes me on the floor and gets ontop of Castile. She tosses her black, messy hair back and tries to be sexy.
"So Castile, wanna go to the mall with me after school? We are getting some new perfume and theres a sale at Tinas."
Castile looks over at me, hes not allowed to touch girls after he beat the crap out of Sara or he gose to prison.
"Do it, you wont be touching her"
He spits in her eye and I push her off of him. I replace her spot and snuggle my head into him and he rubs my back. She gets up and screams louder then before.
"Castile! Get off of him you crazy slut!" She yells at me, I dont mind
"Hey Castile"
"Yes Sexy Lexi?" Thats his nickname for me
"Wanna go to the mall with me after school? It can be just the two of us?" I gloat
He snickers
"I would love to! Mind if I take you out to see that gory movie to?"
I look at her and stick my tougne out at her "I'd love it!"
After thet sixth period flys by. I normaly grab my stuff, head home and sit in my room, my parents hate me and think Im crazy. They never care about what happens to me aslong as there money gets to them. Normaly Castile and me brush it off, at least three times a week Jessi trys to show off and we pull our little "do the same thing she asked but make it like us" and all that. But not today. I pull my bookbag from my locker and close the door, i jump to see Castile waiting by my locker.
"What are you doing here?" I ask
"Well, I was woundering if this time I bring you to the mall"
"Wait what? About the think with Jessi?"
"Yea, I really wanted to take you to see 'My Bloody Date'"
I blush a little, I think Castiles cute to.
"You wanna?"
"Sure! I mean...haha...I'd love to"
Castile and me go to the movie, its one of those sex filled, horror flicks. Castile held my hand threw some part, it was a scary movie for once! He wrapped his arm around me, without that stupid yawn and streach. I snuggled up to him, after the movie we stopped and got something to eat. Castile drove me home and walked me to my door
"I had fun tonight" I say
"I did to" he grabs my hands and I smile at him
"Hey do you know about the gothic ball?"
"Oh yea, you talk about it alot"
"Haha well its next weeknd and I wanted to know If..."
"If?"
He swings our hands back and forth for a minute and looks down
"If you wanted to go with me, as my date?"
I smile and my face blinks red
"I would love to Castile!!!"
He smiles and we lean heads in,
"Thank you so much Lexi"
Castile kisses me for a long time. He pulls back after a minute of two. He kisses so softly and sweetly...but hes a little bitter, just like those sour patch kids. I love them. I love him.
"Bye Lexi"
"Bye Castile" H
e leaves and I walk inside to my parents yelling at me for being out late. I brush them off, I have bigger things to worry about tonight.