Status: Comment Share Recomand and Subscribe please!!!

Dark Dreams

Loki's Revenge

"What did I tell you Lexi?"
He has his back faceing me. The red sky is darker and its so cold...but the fire from his anger is burning.
"I know but....Castiles so nice and sweet!!!"
he flings his hand back at me, I stumble back as he digs his claws into my back, rupuring my shoulder blade and making me scream in pain.
"We dont talk about Castile!!! I hate him! He sat there and kissed you!!!"
"Well I liked it!!! And I like him-"
He clawed at my arms
"Stop! You belong to me! You will NOT go to that dance with him, do you understand me?"
"Thats not fair-"
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!!" He screams into my ear
"Y...yes..." i start to cry and he throws me at the wall.
I ball my eyes out, i dont want to break Castiles heart and tell him I cant go cuz a lord of darkness who inflicts scares and marks on me said i cant cuz he dont like him. But I cant take him beating me. I hyper ventalate and he comes over and stands me up and hugs me. He pets my head and rubs my back
"Ok ok calm down now....calm down sweetie...." he sings a old song hes sang to me before. He takes my hand and kisses it.
"It...hurts!!!!"
"I know baby girl....but you need to learn your lesson..."
He sings me the song for a little while longer until i stop crying.
"Look at me, your ok baby...you ok?"
I nod my head, lying. He lays me down on a stone bench, he rubs my chest and legs as i sniff and inhail heavly.
"shhhhhh"
He leans over and kisses me. He takes them off to lick them but goses back. I try not to show how scared I was and how much i wanted him to stop. I wake up the and check my phone. I got a text from Castile.
"Hey Sexy Lexi, I just wanted you know that...i dont want you to think I kissed you for the moment well i did but I kissed you cuz I like you...alot so i dont want you to think its not ok to kiss me during school or whenever XP haha....I luv u"
I smile but think about what Loki said to me last night. I get dressed really fast and run downstairs. I grab my bag and run to the bus stop. Austins kickings rocks at at tree.
"Hi Austin" I say he looks over at me
"Oh Hi Lexi! My cracked shoulder blade kicks in when Austins hugs me. I scream and grab my back.
"Lexi!!!"
When the school bus comes by our bus driver gets out to help me, they get me on the bus and Austin sits next to me trying to help me in my pain.
"Oh Lexi what happened?"
"Loki damnnit!!! He got mad at me about last night!"
"Well what happened last night?"
"I went on my date with Castile and he kissed me on my door step!!! Loki hates him and you!!! He said hes the only one allowed to love me!!"
His face turns into a frown and he looks sad
"Wait you kissed Castile?"
"Yes!"
"Oh........."
Austin didnt talk to me the rest of the bus ride, he awnsered in short answers like yes and no, I get some heavy pain killers. In history I see Castile.
"Hey my Sexy Lexi-" He gets a look at my arm and drops his jaw "What the hell happened?!?!"
"Loki...."
He runs up and hugs me.
"Tell me in privite come with me" He grabs my hand and runs up the school stairs, he brings me up to the roof and locks the door. We used to bring everone up here so they could drink and do drugs, some preformed spells and we had bonfires to.
"What happened?"
"I cant go to the dance with you..."
"Wait why?" he says, looking at me with his big dark eyes saddly
I wine. "Is that what happened?"
I nod my head
"He said I cant go to the dance with you, he destroyed my shoulder cuz you kissed me..." i say "But I liked it Castile...and I wanna go to the dance with you...and I am."
"But youll get hurt babe..."
"I dont care...Im tired of him screwing with me and not letting me have a life Castile, if he kills me i rater die doing what I want insted of dying with regrets."
I hold his hands and flip my hair. He holds back and bares his teeth in a smile.
"So dose this mean I can take you out to dinner tonight?"
I smile back
"Where we going?"
Castile kisses me and we fall down on the ground. We go back to our class and they notice my lipstick on Castile. They all joke and laugh with him. I sit on his lap and he kisses me. Jessi spots me and him and she yells and screams and throws a fit. She call me a slut, whore, bitch, cunt, every word in the book. Castile looks me in my eyes and wispers
"Your gonna hate me for this"
I laugh and he sticks his tougne in my mouth and we tougne kiss. People hoot and holler for us. We open it so she can see both our tougnes at work. He runs his hand threw my hair, and I grip onto his arms, I sigh and breath heavely. When we pull out she tries to kick me. Castile jumps up and starts to beat the crap out of her.
"Castile stop!!!" she yells
I stand back as a group forms outside the door.
"This is for Lexi!!!"
"Castile stop! Come on!"
he punches and punches and punches her in her pretty face, blood comes from every hole in her head even her eyes bleed blood when he hits her in the nose she pukes blood on to Castiles leather jacket. After a few minutes of Jessi screaming and blood flying witht the loud sound of Castlie screaming for me and hating on her a few teachers step in to pull him off of her. Hes flaing around angerly. I watch as Castile is dragged into the office. I follow right behind him. Our princeible, Mr.Wattson, shaked Castile violently.
"You've done it now! I want you out of my school!!" he screams at him
"No! Mr.Wattson please!" I beg
he gives me a cold glare and Castile looks down
"I have half a mind to kick you out as well you little punk! You two and your hole posse have been screwing this school up forever! get out of my school!!!"
"No!! Please-"
Castile stands up and heads to the door.
"Leave it Lexi. I dont care..."
i follow him out, the rest of the guys all stand in a line and hang there heads, they split into two and they ling up on both sides of the hall. They raise there middle fingers to there hearts as castile walks down them all. Before he walks out the door he grabs me.
"Lexi promise me something..."
His arms are strong and powerful, it reminds me of Loki's. I stare into his eyes and he stares back into mines.
"What is it?"
"If anything happens to you...come find me ok?"
I nod and smile at him. He grabs me by my arms and kisses me on the lips. I hold him for a few more seconds.
"Castile?" I say as he walks away
'Yea?" he says and turns his head
"Pick me up at ten, ill climb out the window"
He smiles and runs away from the school, letting out huge "whoo hoos"
I watch for a while until hes out of sight
"What am I doing?"